Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos (2412 Views)

Deep Knowledge Of Eartum, The Civilized Brother Of Yahweh / Outcome Of Kumuyi's Alimosho Crusade As Revealed By Eartum / Eartum Vs Jehovah (who Sounds More Sensible?) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos by otemanuduno: 1:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
EARTUM
CHAPTER ONE
1. For the benefit of those who seek knowledge do I write this. For what is as delightful as knowledge? It is the honey which touches the muscles of the belly. There is no hell greater than ignorance. There is no death greater than fear.
2. Who are the dead but the fearful ones? Who are the outcast but the ignorant people? They suffer all through their lives in their bondage. They fear not to lose their lives and that which they fear come upon them.
3. For he who fears the diseases of Chaleb gets the same disease which he feared. He who fears fire gets into it in his imagination.
4. I have learnt much of the Knowledge of Knoliud and I know how Urim, the spirit of coincidence works. I have spent many years going through space and the end of it I couldn't find. If even space has an end, then what shall exist at its end? I tell you, if it is darkness, then it would be said that darkness is the continuity of the universe.
5. And if the boundary of the universe is concrete, shall we not also say that the concrete end of it is not the end? Shall we not find how to break it and go into it to see what exists after it.
6. I have seen also that the universe has neither up nor down. It has neither gain nor loss; neither good nor bad; neither happiness nor sadness. The universe has no feeling, no emotion, no reward.
7. All concepts on earth are made by the imagination of they who live in it, for the betterment of their own abode, but in the end, they worsen it. The concept of goodness, evil, kindness, cruelty, love, hatred-all these are made by the homos to rule the affairs of their abode.
8. But in the belly of the universe, there is no justice or partiality, no sorrow, no joy, no suffering, no pain. All that is made to work is nature.
9. At the time I was high up in the universe, making reference to the earth, I have learnt what nature is all about. Nature knows no emotion; it knows no cruelty. It does what it should do at any time, not regarding what is on its way. It spared no homo.
10. The rocks are formed when it is time for them to be. The mountains, the plateaus, the hills, they all form even when living organisms are on the earth. The occurrence of every act of nature in a place where living homos live will bring about a transition.
11. When the hurricanes come and the thunder strikes and the whirlwind and cyclones erupted, and the volcanoes visit the earth, their shall be transition of the lives of the homos from the earth to the Valley of Knowledge.
12. The heart of a homo perceive natural disaster as the cruelty of nature. They know not the nature of nature. They judge nature and not themselves. Nature brings about transition of lives.
13. Now, from the perspective of nature do I speak; the homos break nature, they deplete nature, they alter nature and dilute nature. The homos tear nature apart because they thought that nature is not alive.
14. How do they tear nature apart? How do they break nature? They do this by breaking rocks to make things for themselves, digging the earth for precious stones of nature; making breezes for themselves which depleted the covering of the earth. They build things on the land of nature and cause transition to nature.
15. Now who then is wrong? If nature is wrong by causing transition to the soul of a homo through death, then the homos are wrong also by changing the face of nature.
16. But the truth of the matter is this; neither nature nor the homos are wrong.
17. Therefore when you hear of earthquakes and volcanoes and cyclones killing the homos on earth, have no hatred against nature or even the God of it. For those who have died, in the long run, are in a happier state than you have thought. They look at the world they left and shake their heads for the great ignorance in it.
18. I am Eartum, the god who likes nature and civilization.
CHAPTER TWO
1. According to the spirit in God, the universe came at the flash of the eyes of God. He has imagined it before it came. He has thought deeply of it before flashing his eyes opened and finding it. It was empty and dark and nothing is in it.
2. Then Reverad brightened it up with one of the lights in his brain. It was the sun, which was the second brightest of all the lights in the brain of Reverad.
3. Now the sun was made up of the lightest breezes known to us. And it sends out great wind into the universe.
4. And Reverad thought to put many things into the universe, which he had imagined in his brain. Then he went far away from where he had put us his children and then exploded. At his explosion, we saw stones and sands floating. We found a lot of elements floating.
5. We watched on and on as some came towards the sun. Now we saw Reverad suddenly around us and he commanded us to go and count the things which he had made. All these things happened like at the same moment, for when we were made, we saw the sun with us, we saw Reverad going away from us, we saw Reverad exploding, we saw him with us, we saw his spirit speaking for him. We saw him commanding us to go and count the stars he has made. We saw about a thousand scene all at once.
6. Now we wondered which came first and which came last, but Knoliud told us, saying, in this plane, all things has already happened. You can only see within the scope your eyes could accommodate. And Knoliud said, whereas you see about a thousand event, all happening at once because of the power of your eyes, I see about ten billion things happening all at once.
7. But Reverad sees all things at once because he has no limit. Now when we heard this, we could not fully understand him.
8. I suddenly saw myself flying about, coming close to the stars and planets. I saw some of the masses coming together. Now I began to feel things, but in the place of Reverad I felt nothing. Even when we were around the sun, it did not burn us, but now as I am away from it, I began to feel the heat of it.
9. As I flew across the universe, I could no more see a thousand event happening all at once, but my eyesight was only made to focus on wherever I was facing. Now I saw the masses from the explosion of Reverad coming together to form things which looked round.
10. Around the sun, I saw some masses come together. I also saw some of my brothers flying around to count the masses. I stayed long in my flight, counting the masses. The shapes of the masses did I not know, but they were coming close to one another.
11. After counting about a million and fifty seven masses, I began to feel as if I would return to the Alkervum Auriem to declare my findings to Reverad our creator. As I began to return to the place of gold, I met many of my brothers also and they declared to me what they had counted.
12. Now we began to take our flight back to the abode of our God, but darkness had covered it up. We lamented greatly until Reverad appeared to us in form of a blinding light. And he said, you think that you will see me in the form you have known me to be. I assume any form I want. Now I am light, next time you could see me as flesh. It is your brain making all forms of assumption about my shape.
13. I have no shape, I have no form. I take up the shape of what you think I am. Did your brain not see me as light now because you needed light the most when you saw the black shadow of the sun?
14. But indeed the brightest part of me is the part of me with which I made the sun. It is more illuminating than the sun itself. When I heard the words of Reverad, I was amazed, because when we saw him as flesh before, his tongue was not bright. But Reverad said, the brightest part of him was his softest part.
15. It was his inner strength which we didn't know about, but the tongue was his outer strength. It was Knoliud who explained all these to us later, saying, the brain of Reverad is his inner strength while his tongue Is his outer strength.
16. Now when we wanted to tell him all our findings, Reverad said he had seen it all. Now in the Alkervum Auriem, we saw it made with gold because it was the most precious of the stones in the universee we have seen before. But Knoliud said, the Alkervum Auriem is not made with anything, but you saw it the way it is because that is the interpretation of your brain to you.
17. Now at this time, we did not know what the brain was. We only heard of from Knoliud all the time, but he had said that we make our thoughts and imaginations with it.
18. Now Reverad said to us, the masses you see earlier, go again and see them properly for since the time I raised the sun above the Alkervum Auriem, many things has changed. The sun has poured much breezes into the universe to bring the masses more closer to form countless planets and stars. Go now to make a proper finding of the bodies.
19. Now I flew from the Alkervum Auriem and began to move towards the planets, looking closely at them. They appeared like spheres and ellipsoids. I saw when some masses joined together to form a planet. I was interested in going into it because I saw it when the masses came together to form it.
20. Now I tried to plunge into it, but I missed for many time, because it was moving at about the same speed of my flight. I found myself floating in space at every attempt to plunge into the planet.
21. Eventually I landed right into it, but I found myself inside the water. Then I began to walk inside the water. Now I have realised that while I was in the Alkervum, I have no feeling of touch. All I have of myself is my brain. My body is has no feeling of touch over there.
22. Even the sun above the Alkervum has no impact on our body there. We could fly into it without any feeling of pain, but here on the planet whose water I landed upon, the ray of the sun has impact.
23. When I came out of the water, I felt more heat on my skin and I wondered how that could be. Now I lifted up my face and saw a form of round breeze moving around the sun above. With this I began to count my time. For at the complete movement of the breeze around the sun did I call a year.
24. Now after the breeze has moved about ten times around the sun, I found a homo, in the form which I also am. But she looked a bit different in form. Immediately, I felt she is the other form of us. For we have wondered what our scrotal sacs were made for.
25. Now she spoke and I understood her. And she said, I came into a conscious state when I heard a great sound. But I found myself on a large mass, floating, until the large mass joined itself with some other large masses. Then I heard a voice which told me to control the affair of this planet.
26. Now she took me to her tent which she had made from the branches of the trees and leaves from trees. And there I saw many living creatures and also a Homo with furs on its body, but it could not speak or hear.
27. And Earthus said, all these too came with some masses and when the masses were coming together we all lose our consciousness. And when we gained our consciousness back, we found ourselves here.
28. When she has finished speaking, I said, what should I call you? And she said Gai, in the first tongue we spoke. Now when I spoke another tongue with her, she understood also. And her name in other tongues flowed naturally from our soul without needing anyone to tell us that we meant the same thing.
29. Now in a language we spoke, which we both understood, her name was called Erdeus and in another it was Earthus and yet in another it was Srna and in another it was Meris, yet we did not sit together to plan what her name would be in any other tongue.
30. Now also, when I gave myself the name Eartum, we called it Osumare in another tongue and in another it was called Atum and yet in another it was called Tarem.
31. Also, Jupitus, a brother of mine in the Alkervum plane is called Yove in another tongue and Ferestia in another we call him Iupita, yet he understood what we meant.
32. Now all the homos which I met on earth were very few, for they were about ten thousands in number. And none of them could speak or hear, because they were all deaf and dumb by the sound of the explosions and collisions here and there.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos by urahara(m): 1:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
Otem , how far naw , u don see bread chop grin grin

1 Like

Re: Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos by DeSepiero(m): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
Trash as usual grin
Re: Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos by otemanuduno: 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
DeSepiero:
Trash as usual grin

Trash from your own point of view. Your belief is one in a thousand, so it is allowed. At least you are far wiser than those whose religions have caged their reasoning faculty.
Re: Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos by KingJahzmineKing(m): 6:35pm On Jun 28, 2016
Following
Re: Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos by jcross19: 8:21pm On Jun 28, 2016
Another collections of forge tales .
Re: Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos by otemanuduno: 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2016
jcross19:
Another collections of forge tales .
Says a worshipper of Satan(Yahweh).
Re: Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos by Josh64(m): 7:50pm On Apr 09, 2017
How did you come by this? cos a google search n doctufos only show your moniker.

1 Like

Re: Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos by otemanuduno: 1:19am On Apr 10, 2017
Josh64:
How did you come by this? cos a google search n doctufos only show your moniker.
I was and I am still receiving revelations from Atum, the god of civilization.
Re: Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos by PROPHETmichael: 5:21am On Apr 10, 2017
I'm still waiting for you to name your dog the name of my God. That's when you will know that there's a God that rules the affairs of men.
Since it will take power to knock you back to your senses....
Re: Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos by otemanuduno: 6:37pm On Apr 10, 2017
PROPHETmichael:
I'm still waiting for you to name your dog the name of my God. That's when you will know that there's a God that rules the affairs of men.
Since it will take power to knock you back to your senses....
I've done that long ago...Yahweh is the name of my dog, and who is that god that can reverse it? All you can do is to find another god for yourself because yahweh is currently in his spiritual cage.

1 Like

Re: Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 10, 2017
otemanuduno:
I've done that long ago...Yahweh is the name of my dog, and who is that god that can reverse it? All you can do is to find another god for yourself because yahweh is currently in his spiritual cage.
Otem, please i am still enjoying the one month blessings i asked Him for. I think you saw the wrong person in the cage. My God is a spirit and cannot be seen. I'm sorry, your doctufos of lies did what it is actually known for ..... telling lies.

Jesus is Lord

2 Likes

Re: Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos by otemanuduno: 7:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
Junia:

Otem, please i am still enjoying the one month blessings i asked Him for. I think you saw the wrong person in the cage. My God is a spirit and cannot be seen. I'm sorry, your doctufos of lies did what it is actually known for ..... telling lies.

Jesus is Lord
GOD THE UNIVERSE shines the sun on everyone together. So kip enjoyin. This is even d time u should be enjoying more than b4 because Yahweh who is limiting ur enjoyments by putting u in bondage of d mind has been locked in a spiritual cage.

Did I hear u say 1 month blessing? Stop saying that! You are already in the realm of unlimited and unending blessings now that Satan(Yahweh) shielding you from getting maximum blessing has been locked up. This indeed is a proof that yahweh is still in his spiritual cage. Peace cool
Re: Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2017
otemanuduno:
GOD THE UNIVERSE shines the sun on everyone together. So kip enjoyin. This is even d time u should be enjoying more than b4 because Yahweh who is limiting ur enjoyments by putting u in bondage of d mind has been locked in a spiritual cage.

Did I hear u say 1 month blessing? Stop saying that! You are already in the realm of unlimited and unending blessings now that Satan(Yahweh) shielding you from getting maximum blessing has been locked up. This indeed is a proof that yahweh is still in his spiritual cage. Peace cool
Nope.
Yahweh is in Heaven
I asked Him for a certain blessing only for a month and im enjoying it.
Yahweh is Great

2 Likes

Re: Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos by busoye19: 9:42pm On Apr 10, 2017
otemanuduno:
EARTUM
CHAPTER ONE
1. For the benefit of those who seek knowledge do I write this. For what is as delightful as knowledge? It is the honey which touches the muscles of the belly. There is no hell greater than ignorance. There is no death greater than fear.
2. Who are the dead but the fearful ones? Who are the outcast but the ignorant people? They suffer all through their lives in their bondage. They fear not to lose their lives and that which they fear come upon them.
3. For he who fears the diseases of Chaleb gets the same disease which he feared. He who fears fire gets into it in his imagination.
4. I have learnt much of the Knowledge of Knoliud and I know how Urim, the spirit of coincidence works. I have spent many years going through space and the end of it I couldn't find. If even space has an end, then what shall exist at its end? I tell you, if it is darkness, then it would be said that darkness is the continuity of the universe.
5. And if the boundary of the universe is concrete, shall we not also say that the concrete end of it is not the end? Shall we not find how to break it and go into it to see what exists after it.
6. I have seen also that the universe has neither up nor down. It has neither gain nor loss; neither good nor bad; neither happiness nor sadness. The universe has no feeling, no emotion, no reward.
7. All concepts on earth are made by the imagination of they who live in it, for the betterment of their own abode, but in the end, they worsen it. The concept of goodness, evil, kindness, cruelty, love, hatred-all these are made by the homos to rule the affairs of their abode.
8. But in the belly of the universe, there is no justice or partiality, no sorrow, no joy, no suffering, no pain. All that is made to work is nature.
9. At the time I was high up in the universe, making reference to the earth, I have learnt what nature is all about. Nature knows no emotion; it knows no cruelty. It does what it should do at any time, not regarding what is on its way. It spared no homo.
10. The rocks are formed when it is time for them to be. The mountains, the plateaus, the hills, they all form even when living organisms are on the earth. The occurrence of every act of nature in a place where living homos live will bring about a transition.
11. When the hurricanes come and the thunder strikes and the whirlwind and cyclones erupted, and the volcanoes visit the earth, their shall be transition of the lives of the homos from the earth to the Valley of Knowledge.
12. The heart of a homo perceive natural disaster as the cruelty of nature. They know not the nature of nature. They judge nature and not themselves. Nature brings about transition of lives.
13. Now, from the perspective of nature do I speak; the homos break nature, they deplete nature, they alter nature and dilute nature. The homos tear nature apart because they thought that nature is not alive.
14. How do they tear nature apart? How do they break nature? They do this by breaking rocks to make things for themselves, digging the earth for precious stones of nature; making breezes for themselves which depleted the covering of the earth. They build things on the land of nature and cause transition to nature.
15. Now who then is wrong? If nature is wrong by causing transition to the soul of a homo through death, then the homos are wrong also by changing the face of nature.
16. But the truth of the matter is this; neither nature nor the homos are wrong.
17. Therefore when you hear of earthquakes and volcanoes and cyclones killing the homos on earth, have no hatred against nature or even the God of it. For those who have died, in the long run, are in a happier state than you have thought. They look at the world they left and shake their heads for the great ignorance in it.
18. I am Eartum, the god who likes nature and civilization.
CHAPTER TWO
1. According to the spirit in God, the universe came at the flash of the eyes of God. He has imagined it before it came. He has thought deeply of it before flashing his eyes opened and finding it. It was empty and dark and nothing is in it.
2. Then Reverad brightened it up with one of the lights in his brain. It was the sun, which was the second brightest of all the lights in the brain of Reverad.
3. Now the sun was made up of the lightest breezes known to us. And it sends out great wind into the universe.
4. And Reverad thought to put many things into the universe, which he had imagined in his brain. Then he went far away from where he had put us his children and then exploded. At his explosion, we saw stones and sands floating. We found a lot of elements floating.
5. We watched on and on as some came towards the sun. Now we saw Reverad suddenly around us and he commanded us to go and count the things which he had made. All these things happened like at the same moment, for when we were made, we saw the sun with us, we saw Reverad going away from us, we saw Reverad exploding, we saw him with us, we saw his spirit speaking for him. We saw him commanding us to go and count the stars he has made. We saw about a thousand scene all at once.
6. Now we wondered which came first and which came last, but Knoliud told us, saying, in this plane, all things has already happened. You can only see within the scope your eyes could accommodate. And Knoliud said, whereas you see about a thousand event, all happening at once because of the power of your eyes, I see about ten billion things happening all at once.
7. But Reverad sees all things at once because he has no limit. Now when we heard this, we could not fully understand him.
8. I suddenly saw myself flying about, coming close to the stars and planets. I saw some of the masses coming together. Now I began to feel things, but in the place of Reverad I felt nothing. Even when we were around the sun, it did not burn us, but now as I am away from it, I began to feel the heat of it.
9. As I flew across the universe, I could no more see a thousand event happening all at once, but my eyesight was only made to focus on wherever I was facing. Now I saw the masses from the explosion of Reverad coming together to form things which looked round.
10. Around the sun, I saw some masses come together. I also saw some of my brothers flying around to count the masses. I stayed long in my flight, counting the masses. The shapes of the masses did I not know, but they were coming close to one another.
11. After counting about a million and fifty seven masses, I began to feel as if I would return to the Alkervum Auriem to declare my findings to Reverad our creator. As I began to return to the place of gold, I met many of my brothers also and they declared to me what they had counted.
12. Now we began to take our flight back to the abode of our God, but darkness had covered it up. We lamented greatly until Reverad appeared to us in form of a blinding light. And he said, you think that you will see me in the form you have known me to be. I assume any form I want. Now I am light, next time you could see me as flesh. It is your brain making all forms of assumption about my shape.
13. I have no shape, I have no form. I take up the shape of what you think I am. Did your brain not see me as light now because you needed light the most when you saw the black shadow of the sun?
14. But indeed the brightest part of me is the part of me with which I made the sun. It is more illuminating than the sun itself. When I heard the words of Reverad, I was amazed, because when we saw him as flesh before, his tongue was not bright. But Reverad said, the brightest part of him was his softest part.
15. It was his inner strength which we didn't know about, but the tongue was his outer strength. It was Knoliud who explained all these to us later, saying, the brain of Reverad is his inner strength while his tongue Is his outer strength.
16. Now when we wanted to tell him all our findings, Reverad said he had seen it all. Now in the Alkervum Auriem, we saw it made with gold because it was the most precious of the stones in the universee we have seen before. But Knoliud said, the Alkervum Auriem is not made with anything, but you saw it the way it is because that is the interpretation of your brain to you.
17. Now at this time, we did not know what the brain was. We only heard of from Knoliud all the time, but he had said that we make our thoughts and imaginations with it.
18. Now Reverad said to us, the masses you see earlier, go again and see them properly for since the time I raised the sun above the Alkervum Auriem, many things has changed. The sun has poured much breezes into the universe to bring the masses more closer to form countless planets and stars. Go now to make a proper finding of the bodies.
19. Now I flew from the Alkervum Auriem and began to move towards the planets, looking closely at them. They appeared like spheres and ellipsoids. I saw when some masses joined together to form a planet. I was interested in going into it because I saw it when the masses came together to form it.
20. Now I tried to plunge into it, but I missed for many time, because it was moving at about the same speed of my flight. I found myself floating in space at every attempt to plunge into the planet.
21. Eventually I landed right into it, but I found myself inside the water. Then I began to walk inside the water. Now I have realised that while I was in the Alkervum, I have no feeling of touch. All I have of myself is my brain. My body is has no feeling of touch over there.
22. Even the sun above the Alkervum has no impact on our body there. We could fly into it without any feeling of pain, but here on the planet whose water I landed upon, the ray of the sun has impact.
23. When I came out of the water, I felt more heat on my skin and I wondered how that could be. Now I lifted up my face and saw a form of round breeze moving around the sun above. With this I began to count my time. For at the complete movement of the breeze around the sun did I call a year.
24. Now after the breeze has moved about ten times around the sun, I found a homo, in the form which I also am. But she looked a bit different in form. Immediately, I felt she is the other form of us. For we have wondered what our scrotal sacs were made for.
25. Now she spoke and I understood her. And she said, I came into a conscious state when I heard a great sound. But I found myself on a large mass, floating, until the large mass joined itself with some other large masses. Then I heard a voice which told me to control the affair of this planet.
26. Now she took me to her tent which she had made from the branches of the trees and leaves from trees. And there I saw many living creatures and also a Homo with furs on its body, but it could not speak or hear.
27. And Earthus said, all these too came with some masses and when the masses were coming together we all lose our consciousness. And when we gained our consciousness back, we found ourselves here.
28. When she has finished speaking, I said, what should I call you? And she said Gai, in the first tongue we spoke. Now when I spoke another tongue with her, she understood also. And her name in other tongues flowed naturally from our soul without needing anyone to tell us that we meant the same thing.
29. Now in a language we spoke, which we both understood, her name was called Erdeus and in another it was Earthus and yet in another it was Srna and in another it was Meris, yet we did not sit together to plan what her name would be in any other tongue.
30. Now also, when I gave myself the name Eartum, we called it Osumare in another tongue and in another it was called Atum and yet in another it was called Tarem.
31. Also, Jupitus, a brother of mine in the Alkervum plane is called Yove in another tongue and Ferestia in another we call him Iupita, yet he understood what we meant.
32. Now all the homos which I met on earth were very few, for they were about ten thousands in number. And none of them could speak or hear, because they were all deaf and dumb by the sound of the explosions and collisions here and there.

With everything taken into account, what is the position of your Doctrine about wrongdoing and the individuals who commit sins? Your precept urges everybody to utilize their brains, then what is the punishment for the individuals who utilize the brain to cheat others, victimize others, rob others, commit all sort of horrifyingly wickedness? Or, then again everybody will simply do whatever they like and get away with it?
What happens to sinners after death?
Re: Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos by otemanuduno: 10:00pm On Apr 10, 2017
busoye19:

With everything taken into account, what is the position of your Doctrine about wrongdoing and the individuals who commit sins? Your precept urges everybody to utilize their brains, then what is the punishment for the individuals who utilize the brain to cheat others, victimize others, rob others, commit all sort of horrifyingly wickedness? Or, then again everybody will simply do whatever they like and get away with it?
What happens to sinners after death?

The three golden rules are:
1. Use your brain
2. Worship no god
3. Do good to humanity

The 3rd rule, if obeyed by all humanity, would mean that no one is expected to do bad to humanity. The afterlives are not there for judgement but for rest. If you do bad on earth, your punishment must be on earth here. That's why we have the judges here on earth. The police should work harder to see to it that criminals are judged HERE ON EARTH. If your human right has been tampered with, take it back legally. How can you commit earthly crime and receive divine judgement? You can't commit crime in Nigeria and get imprisoned for it in America.

3 Likes

Re: Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos by otemanuduno: 10:04pm On Apr 10, 2017
Junia:

Nope.
Yahweh is in Heaven
I asked Him for a certain blessing only for a month and im enjoying it.
Yahweh is Great
Ok. He knows where he is and I have seen him where he is too. Did you see him in heaven?
Re: Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 10, 2017
otemanuduno:
Ok. He knows where he is and I have seen him where he is too. Did you see him in heaven?
Im sorry. He cannot be seen
Re: Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos by otemanuduno: 10:46pm On Apr 10, 2017
Junia:
Im sorry. He cannot be seen
cheesy
Re: Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos by otemanuduno: 2:57pm On Apr 19, 2017
Chapter Three
1. Now while I Atum was making my findings, I saw how seven colours of the rainbow were further fragmented. For I saw the red colour fragmented further.
2. And a large portion of the red colour went towards the land of Nymphidis.
3. Now I knew how to pull the rays to myself also, for the green colour was it which I have pulled towards myself in the days when I lived with Earthus.
4. For I did much good to the homos with the green ray, which is the good power of the sun.
5. Now I saw how the red colour was sprinkled. And I knew that Nymphidis our brother was performing evil upon the homos whose eyes were too blind to see the fragments of colours.
6. Now I saw Urim, who is the power behind coincidence. And I said, you powerful son of God, why do you not resist all the evil thrown everywhere by Nymphidis? For I see fragments of the red rays scattered upon the earth.
7. Now Urim said, those who shall be saved shall be. For by the words of the mouth can a homo be saved or be doomed. For he who confesses positively in spite of dangers, his words shall do battle against the red rays of evil everywhere. And the green rays shall engulf him and keep him protected.
8. And he who writes words of confidence and recites them to himself shall draw to himself fragments of the green ray unknowingly. And evil shall become neutral to him.
9. And he who is not afraid of anything shall by so doing shield himself from the evil rays.
10. Now Atum said, the homos pray to us, how shall we answer them? For we have too much on our hands and we are not omnipotent. For we ourselves are learning how to do one thing or the other.
11. Now Urim said, I am conscious of their prayers. But if all prayers are met, the earth would be full of the lame who have legs and the deaf who have ears and the blind who have eyes.
12. For doing is greater than praying. For what a homo prays for are already in their brains. And by working alone can they get them.
13. However, the Highest Consciousness within whom we all reside can give answers to problems. But which homo is ready to concentrate upon a thing through his brain until he shall receive answers to it?
14. For the attention of the brain is often shifted to and fro. But an undivided attention shall penetrate limitations and barriers set by the gods and the Highest consciousness shall help him.
15. Now while I hover, I saw Urim picking signals here and there, for the requests of the homos which they ask in prayers always go about seeking the gods to whom they have made their prayers.
16. And it is the function of Urim to pick all the signals he could pick and take them to the Highest consciousness. And Urim does not reject any signal, either good or evil. And many signals neutralise themselves in the hands of Urim even before he would take them to God the Universe, the highest consciousness.
17. And the evil signals sent to one person can be destroyed by the good signals sent by another person. And the one to whom evil was sent shall remain unhurt, because the signal of evil sent to him has been destroyed by the signal of good sent by another.
18. This is called coincidence.
19. And he who does not pray can receive good things. This is also called coincidence.
20. But fear attracts evil coincidences while bravery brings about good coincidences.
21. For bravery and positive confession work more effectively than praying to a god.
Re: Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2017
weed ain't good for you.?
Re: Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos by OtemAtum: 8:21am On Jan 28, 2018
Ferisidowu:
weed ain't good for you.?
If it is the holy spirit that ministered to you that I have ever tasted weed, then that holy spirit in you is actually high on Osogbo weed grin
Come on, I don't take any weed and I will never take it. Do you doubt me?
Re: Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos by Dnnnn(m): 12:50pm On Apr 18, 2018
otemanuduno:
but you know he is a spirit
Re: Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos by 0temSapien: 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2018
Dnnnn:
but you know he is a spirit
His spirit was captured by spirit beings like himself and he'll remain caged for a millennium.
Re: Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos by Primesky(m): 1:43pm On Apr 18, 2018
0temSapien:
His spirit was captured by spirit beings like himself and he'll remain caged for a millennium.

SMH. The lies from your ferry tales are so shallow. Even a child can puncture it. The time is short and Jesus will soon come to take His people home and then Punish the liar and his colleagues. No wonder all these desperation. But he will fail!

Jesus Christ is Lord forever!
Re: Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos by 0temSapien: 3:30pm On Apr 18, 2018
Primesky:

SMH. The lies from your ferry tales are so shallow. Even a child can puncture it. The time is short and Jesus will soon come to take His people home and then Punish the liar and his colleagues. No wonder all these desperation. But he will fail!

Jesus Christ is Lord forever!
Puncture it let me see na. Let me come down to your level a little: if according to your bible, Yahweh took Lucifer(a spiritual being) and cast him in a bottomless pit, what's so hard for you to accept that Yahweh(Satan, a spirit being) is now captured in a spiritual cage?
The truth is that both Yahweh and Allah are currently in their spiritual cages.
Re: Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos by Primesky(m): 3:55pm On Apr 18, 2018
0temSapien:
Puncture it let me see na. Let me come down to your level a little: if according to your bible, Yahweh took Lucifer(a spiritual being) and cast him in a bottomless pit, what's so hard for you to accept that Yahweh(Satan, a spirit being) is now captured in a spiritual cage?
The truth is that both Yahweh and Allah are currently in their spiritual cages.

The truth is that the author of your ferry tale is a liar. He is busy telling what is about to befall him.

Save your self by accepting Jesus now. Stop all these your lie. Satan is denying his name and is selling Yahweh to you. Yahweh is Jehovah God the almighty. You want to know who's in chains? See them here

Jude 1:6
And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

You said they all call you son. Hahaha... They are in chains o. And they greatly fear the final judgment. Run for your life now o. Jesus is the way.
Re: Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos by 0temSapien: 4:00pm On Apr 18, 2018
Primesky:

The truth is that the author of your ferry tale is a liar. He is busy telling what is about to befall him.

Save your self by accepting Jesus now. Stop all these your lie. Satan is denying his name and is selling Yahweh to you. Yahweh is Jehovah God the almighty. You want to know who's in chains? See them here

Jude 1:6
And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

You said they all call you son. Hahaha... They are in chains o. And they greatly fear the final judgment. Run for your life now o. Jesus is the way.

Olorun my adopted father, Chukwu my adopted father, Atum my adooted father, Abassi my adopted father and Oghene my adopted father have never been in chains to anyone. They are not even angels to start with, rather they are gods and brothers of Yahweh. They are among the people who put Yahweh in bounds so that sheepishness, exploitation of the poor and fear of the unknown could be taken off humanity forever.
See the DOCTUFOS passage here:

Otem Erectus 226:11-20
11. otem, the adopted son of all gods and goddesses of the earth, stay here until we have fought and won all the gods in a psychospiritual battle. You shall see how we shall defeat them.
12. Now otem stood and watched how the gods went farther away from him. And as they went farther, it seemed to him as if they were still standing before him, for distance was made into an illusion as if it no more existed. And it was as if a screen was showing the thing to otem.
13. And otem saw how all gods of religion gather and say, we shall not let humanity and dwellers of the earth have rest of mind. And Allah said, I cannot let go my impact upon the earth.
14. Now many homos who died religious had been made the same with the gods. And they had almost equal powers with the gods. And they said also, the religion which we practise on earth must not be defeated.
15. Now Yahweh said, what shall my great name become in the mouths of the people of the earth if i agree that religion should be made of none effect in their minds? Shall they not curse my name forever?
16. And Eubius said, what shall happen to the history of Krishtanite which I have written? I shall rather protect it, or else I shall be found the greatest liar in history. And Mirza and Moloch and Eshu and many other gods said, the fun of the earth shall be lost when they do not call upon our names anymore.
17. And their continual weeping to the gods, being fun to us, shall be a thing of the past. No, we shall not allow this. Now while they spoke, the gods who wanted science and development in the world came and said, are you ready for the battle? And they said, we are ready.
18. And the battle began.
19. And otem heard voices and saw many gods how they did all manner of inexplicable things. And there were vacuums, but only otem and the gods of findings saw the vacuums.
20. And when the gods of religion had entered into the vacuums(cages), they were not seen anymore.
Re: Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos by Primesky(m): 5:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
0temSapien:

Olorun my adopted father, Chukwu my adopted father, Atum my adooted father, Abassi my adopted father and Oghene my adopted father have never been in chains to anyone. They are not even angels to start with, rather they are gods and brothers of Yahweh. They are among the people who put Yahweh in bounds so that sheepishness, exploitation of the poor and fear of the unknown could be taken off humanity forever.
See the DOCTUFOS passage here:

Otem Erectus 226:11-20
11. otem, the adopted son of all gods and goddesses of the earth, stay here until we have fought and won all the gods in a psychospiritual battle. You shall see how we shall defeat them.
12. Now otem stood and watched how the gods went farther away from him. And as they went farther, it seemed to him as if they were still standing before him, for distance was made into an illusion as if it no more existed. And it was as if a screen was showing the thing to otem.
13. And otem saw how all gods of religion gather and say, we shall not let humanity and dwellers of the earth have rest of mind. And Allah said, I cannot let go my impact upon the earth.
14. Now many homos who died religious had been made the same with the gods. And they had almost equal powers with the gods. And they said also, the religion which we practise on earth must not be defeated.
15. Now Yahweh said, what shall my great name become in the mouths of the people of the earth if i agree that religion should be made of none effect in their minds? Shall they not curse my name forever?
16. And Eubius said, what shall happen to the history of Krishtanite which I have written? I shall rather protect it, or else I shall be found the greatest liar in history. And Mirza and Moloch and Eshu and many other gods said, the fun of the earth shall be lost when they do not call upon our names anymore.
17. And their continual weeping to the gods, being fun to us, shall be a thing of the past. No, we shall not allow this. Now while they spoke, the gods who wanted science and development in the world came and said, are you ready for the battle? And they said, we are ready.
18. And the battle began.
19. And otem heard voices and saw many gods how they did all manner of inexplicable things. And there were vacuums, but only otem and the gods of findings saw the vacuums.
20. And when the gods of religion had entered into the vacuums(cages), they were not seen anymore.

Let them keep lying. The more their sin, the hotter their punishment. Oh my God! Your soul is the most important thing.

Mr. Man don't be deceived or allow yourself to be used to deceive others. No man can serve two masters.

Wait o, have you ever heard that one person is the child of multiple persons? Should that ever happen, then that's a recipe for conflict. Can't you see? Oh!, open your eyes.

Jesus is the way.

1 Like

Re: Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos by OtemAtum: 7:29am On Jul 12, 2018
Primesky:

Let them keep lying. The more their sin, the hotter their punishment. Oh my God! Your soul is the most important thing.

Mr. Man don't be deceived or allow yourself to be used to deceive others. No man can serve two masters.

Wait o, have you ever heard that one person is the child of multiple persons? Should that ever happen, then that's a recipe for conflict. Can't you see? Oh!, open your eyes.

Jesus is the way.
One person can be the adopted child of one million people sef. That it doesn't happen in the physical world doesn't mean that it doesn't happen in the spiritual world.

I AM THE SPIRITUAL SON OF ALL GOOD gods.
Re: Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos by Primesky(m): 9:05am On Jul 12, 2018
OtemAtum:
One person can be the adopted child of one million people sef. That it doesn't happen in the physical world doesn't mean that it doesn't happen in the spiritual world.

I AM THE SPIRITUAL SON OF ALL GOOD gods.

Confusion at its peak. There is only one true God. Yahweh is His name. Others are thieves and lairs whose place is the lake of fire!. Come out from them.
Re: Book Of Eartum: From The Doctufos by 0temSapien: 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2018
Primesky:

Confusion at its peak. There is only one true God. Yahweh is His name. Others are thieves and lairs whose place is the lake of fire!. Come out from them.
Yahweh is the only thief here. Go and read the book of C.E.

B.C.E 16: 27-29

27. When Mosheh(Yahweh) awoke, he said, truly I am a god. For I have ever felt it so. Then he went to Egypt, many days journey to acquire papyri, tablets and all manner of things which the Egyptians kept as a treasure in their land.
28. For he[Yahweh] paid the keeper of the museum a large sum and he secretly stole some of the artifacts and historical books which the Egyptians had acquired from different lands and kindreds.
29. Now mosheh returned to his land and went up to a mountaintop to read the things which he had acquired. Then he descended the mountain and began to tell the people, saying, I met one named Yahweh upon the mountain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

All Of You That Said Obama Would Be The Last President....How Market Na? / Emergency Telephone Numbers To Dial For Heaven's Attention!!! / (pic) Interior Design Of Coza Pastor Biodun's Dinning Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 166
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.