Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,148 members, 7,815,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

The Controversial Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu A False Representation[Fraud] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Controversial Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu A False Representation[Fraud] (5263 Views)

"Buhari Made Tinubu A Mockery In Every Pepper Soup Joint"- APC Chieftain Ogbonna / Akeredolu Gives Tinubu A Hug At His Inauguration (Photo) / Asiwaju Tinubu : The Limits Of Political Influence By Joseph Edgar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Controversial Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu A False Representation[Fraud] by Movic1(m): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
I want to speak/write about the controversial Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu which hundreds of people have posted on Nairaland,thousands have shared it on Facebook/twitter. Many blogger have published it on their blog.

This morning Vanguard Newspaper also published it on their site. But the funny part of the letter is that it has many Authors with Yoruba Names like Bayo,tunde etc.. Vanguard author was Morakinyo James Tunde While others are Adebayo Adeyinka, Babatunde Aderibigbe etc.

Addressing the letter.

Although there are many critical aspects in the letter that the Yorubas have to address. But the entire letter is just a hogwash.

Point 1

The writer wrote about true federalism/Biafra.

Many yorubas leaders have been fighting for true federalism in Nigeria, Even the almighty Asiwaju is not left out. Few days ago, we celebrated June 12 ,many prominent leaders call for Regionalism in several occassions used to celebrate the day.

The writers in his letter wrote, From lagos to ilorin, the yorubas can't survive while comparing he boldly stated that the Igbo nation will survive if they are to get their biafra but the yorubas cant even if you give them oduduwa Republic.

We all know those who are agitating,they can go any length to fool some gullible ones.

Point 2

Manufacturing companies/Industries
The reason why i won't go deep here is that the writer flopped in his letter.
According to his letter, From lagos to Kwara,Yorubas in their large numbers own less than 5% of the total manufacturing companies.He went forward claiming that, more than 70% of the manufacturing major industries in the Lagos State are owned by the Igbos. If the Igbos were to stop paying tax in Lagos State, the IGR of Lagos State will reduce by over 60%. I laughed and ask,What about the almighty Chinese,lebanese,Indians and others? If they owned more the 70% so the Chinese,lebanese and indians are sharing between 30% while the yorubas owned 0%. Won't the chinese,lebanese and indians be so foolish if they have 70% of Investment outside their country? The igbos own 70% but they have failed to show/proof it in their various states.

We all know those that usually shout/mourn these words, We own lagos, Without Us lagos is nothing. My brothers this is another one in disguise

About the housing structure/Estate he said the Yoruba nation is pathetic, it hinterland are still largely rural. Even some state capitals in yoruba land are villages when you compare them to towns in the South East. I keep asking myself, Why is this writer always comparing SW to SE. He asked how many new estates have been built in yorubaland over the last decade? I asked is this Guy Upgrading his brain?

My Brother,we all know those who usually Spam the whole of Nairaland with old ibadan city pictures in comparison to/with the beautiful side of their towns down East. Don't be fooled.

For him to say Yorubas control the media only, I give Up on this igbo guy.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Controversial Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu A False Representation[Fraud] by Nobody: 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
Movic1:
I want to speak/write about the controversial Open Letter To Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu which hundreds of people have posted on Nairaland,thousands have shared it on Facebook/twitter. Many blogger have published it on their blog.

This morning Vanguard Newspaper also published it on their site. But the funny part of the letter is that it has many Authors with Yoruba Names like Bayo,tunde etc.. Vanguard author was Morakinyo James Tunde While others are Adebayo Adeyinka, Babatunde Aderibigbe etc.

Addressing the letter.

Although there are many critical aspects in the letter that the Yorubas have to address. But the entire letter is just a hogwash.

Point 1

Many yorubas leaders have been fighting for true federalism in Nigeria, Even the almighty Asiwaju is not left out. Few days ago, we celebrated June 12 ,many prominent leaders call for Regionalism in several occassions used to celebrate the day.

The writers in his letter wrote, From lagos to ilorin, the yorubas can't survive while comparing he boldly stated that the Igbo nation will survive if they are to get their biafra but the yorubas cant even if you give them oduduwa Republic.

We all know those who are agitating,they can go any length to fool some gullible ones.

Point 2

According to his letter, From lagos to Kwara,Yorubas in their large numbers own less than 5% of the total manufacturing companies.He went forward claiming that, more than 70% of the manufacturing major industries in the Lagos State are owned by the Igbos. If the Igbos were to stop paying tax in Lagos State, the IGR of Lagos State will reduce by over 60%. I laughed and ask,What about the almighty Chinese,lebanese,Indians and others? If they owned more the 70% so the Chinese,lebanese and indians are sharing between 30% while the yorubas owned 0%. Won't the chinese,lebanese and indians be so foolish if they have 70% of Investment outside their country? The igbos own 70% but they have failed to show/proof it in their vaeious states.

We all know those that usually shout/mourn these words, We own lagos, Without Us lagos is nothing. My brothers this is another one in disguise

About the housing structure/Estate he said the Yoruba nation is pathetic, it hinterland are still largely rural. Even some state capitals in yoruba land are villages when you compare them to towns in the South East. I keep asking myself, Why is this writer always comparing SW to SE. He asked how many new estates have been built in yorubaland over the last decade? I asked is this Guy Upgrading his brain?

My Brother,we all know those who usually Spam the whole of Nairaland with old ibadan city pictures and start comparing it to their towns down East. Dont be fooled.

The letter contains the TRUTH. Even the competetion that produces a 1day governor of Lagos has never been won by a yoruba student. The chinese and lebanese control less than 10% of lagos economy. I know personally that the igbos have over 60% of Lagos economy ranging from low to medium trade in clothes, electronics, autos and spares, entertainment, importation, clearing and forwarding, banking and finance, transportation (not danfo drivers), shipping and logistics, distributors of FMCG, restaurants and catering (not mama put), ... The yorubas hold top positions in industries but there are only FEW of such industries. The earlier yorubas wake up to the truth and put their house in order, the better for them. Outgoing yorubas know that the letter contains the TRUTH.

3 Likes

Re: The Controversial Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu A False Representation[Fraud] by Oksman(m): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
This write-up is total nonsense, i have never seen an empty and brainless response as this as this all my life. What makes him an ibo guy? is it because he stated the latent truth that you find so difficult to accept? every right thinking yoruba man knows that the centralization of governance, has stifled not only the yoruba nation but nigeria at large. I'd suggest that you carry out a more thorough research to counter all the problems he identified instead of trying to push the blame to any tribal author. Thank you
Re: The Controversial Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu A False Representation[Fraud] by ASL33: 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
Movic1:

Addressing the letter.

Point 1

Point 2

According to his letter, From lagos to Kwara,Yorubas in their large numbers own less than 5% of the total manufacturing companies.He went forward claiming that, more than 70% of the manufacturing major industries in the Lagos State are owned by the Igbos. If the Igbos were to stop paying tax in Lagos State, the IGR of Lagos State will reduce by over 60%. I laughed and ask,What about the almighty Chinese,lebanese,Indians and others? If they owned more the 70% so the Chinese,lebanese and indians are sharing between 30% while the yorubas owned 0%. Won't the chinese,lebanese and indians be so foolish if they have 70% of Investment outside their country? The igbos own 70% but they have failed to show/proof it in their various states.

My Brother,we all know those who usually Spam the whole of Nairaland with old ibadan city pictures in comparison to/with the beautiful side of their towns down East. Don't be fooled.

His is IPOB YOOT AND HIS FACEBOOK PROFILE IS BELOW

4 Likes

Re: The Controversial Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu A False Representation[Fraud] by oduastates: 3:37pm On Jun 19, 2016
Al the fingerprints are in the letter.

3 Likes

Re: The Controversial Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu A False Representation[Fraud] by alade112(m): 3:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
Realman87:

The letter contains the TRUTH. Even the competetion that produces a 1day governor of Lagos has never been won by a yoruba student. The chinese and lebanese control less than 10% of lagos economy. I know personally that the igbos have over 60% of Lagos economy ranging from low to medium trade in clothes, electronics, autos and spares, entertainment, importation, clearing and forwarding, banking and finance, transportation (not danfo drivers), shipping and logistics, distributors of FMCG, restaurants and catering (not mama put), ... The yorubas hold top positions in industries but there are only FEW of such industries. The earlier yorubas wake up to the truth and put their house in order, the better for them. Outgoing yorubas know that the letter contains the TRUTH.

We are talking about manufacturing not petty trades. 60% How? Mysterious statistic

2 Likes

Re: The Controversial Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu A False Representation[Fraud] by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
alade112:

We are talking about manufacturing not petty trades. 60% How? Mysterious statistic

Oh. Banking and finance are petty trade, large scale distributors of goods is petty trade, importation is petty trade, dealers in electronics is petty trade, clearing and forwarding is petty trade. Lol, Manufacturing alone doesn't make an economy. Even in manufacturing, the igbos are taking over. The article contains the TRUTH that your people never want to hear. I live in the UK and I can tell you that there are few manufacturing firms here. They have more of service firms and they are doing very well. Your people should wake up.

4 Likes

Re: The Controversial Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu A False Representation[Fraud] by alade112(m): 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
Realman87:

Oh. Banking and finance are petty trade, large scale distributors of goods is petty trade, importation is petty trade, dealers in electronics is petty trade, clearing and forwarding is petty trade. Lol, Manufacturing alone doesn't make an economy. Even in manufacturing, the igbos are taking over. The article contains the TRUTH that your people never want to hear. I live in the UK and I can tell you that there are few manufacturing firms here. They have more of service firms and they are doing very well. Your people should wake up.

There are more yorubas than any other tribe in Banking/ Finance & Insurance in Nigeria . The writer is talking about Manufacturing Industries. He's not talking about importation.

4 Likes

Re: The Controversial Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu A False Representation[Fraud] by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
alade112:

There are more yorubas than any other tribe in Banking/ Finance in the Nigeria . The writer is talking about Manufacturing Industries. He's not talking about importation.

The writer spoke about all areas including education. More yorubas in banking, Lol, I will not debate this with you. Your people control some media houses and use them to spew lies. My brother, continue living in your delusion.

3 Likes

Re: The Controversial Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu A False Representation[Fraud] by Twistaray(m): 4:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
Movic1:

Addressing the letter.

Point 1

Point 2

OP, don't even stress it at all.

I will leave you with this,by..and I quote :

OmoAjowa7:

I tire oooo. I told one of dem pure-wattah sprinters to open a thread and mention the so-called Gigbo businesses in Lagos.The Olosh ran away.
I've told them as long as people like us are online, we go continue to dey use pankere on them. They should keep that garbage
in their Biafra facebook pages or continue to selling it to the ignorant Yorubas not people like us. They keep "tetra-paking"
those 2x2 stores as businesses and as the engine of the economy

The Youngest Billionaires in Nigeria, 2 are yorubas, the third one is half Yoruba. Sujibomi Ogundele- Sujimoto group
Ladi Delano- Bakrie Delano and Igho Sanomi

Forbes list. 3 yorubas feature out the 5 on the list

They said they have more middle class yet SW has the least poverty rate in Nigeria.

http://www.dataforall.org/dashboard/ophi/index.php/

They claim they have more SMEs yet Oyo has more SMEs than all SE states.

http://nigerianstat.gov.ng/pdfuploads/SMEDAN%202013_Selected%20Tables.pdf

They're the only ones who believe their lies and some dumb yorubas who chat dust because they just pressed one random Chinasa’s bobi

Thank me later. grin

5 Likes

Re: The Controversial Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu A False Representation[Fraud] by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
Yorubas do not control manufacturing. In fact, Nigeria manufactures almost nothing. We import everything, so what manufacturing are you talking about. Do you know more than the writer of the article who posits that yorubas are lagging behing.

2 Likes

Re: The Controversial Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu A False Representation[Fraud] by Twistaray(m): 4:17pm On Jun 19, 2016
[s]
09xtr99r:
To all the elenugboros of Yorubaland parading on NL:

[size=14pt]Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians[/size]

Writing for Naij.com from Magodo, Lagos, Maxwell Adeyemi Adeleye says the Yoruba youths are no longer making their valuable contributions to the political and cultural life in Nigeria. What can the Yoruba people do to restore lost influence?

Lateef Raji, a public policy analyst, in an article titled “Dwindling Oil Revenue: What Next for Nigeria?” posited that today, despite the pitiful state of unemployment in Nigeria, ironically, the nation is still rated as the third destination of investors and one of the fastest-growing economy in the world. Raji noted that Nigeria is a golden land of numerous opportunities for those who are resourceful, ingenious, creative, innovative, inventive, groundbreaking, enterprising, hardworking, focused, visionary and, most significantly, disciplined.

Consequently, as a concerned Nigerian, I want to question the role(s) of Yoruba youths in the current fight against unemployment, starvation and poverty in Nigeria. This question was necessitated by my discovery through indirect observations that Yoruba youths are the most lazy, perfidious and egoistic youths in Nigeria as at today. I discovered that the pride of an average Yoruba youth has overshadowed his intellectual judiciousness, level-headedness and sagacity. Today, among ten Nigerians submitting their resumes to multinational corporations eight would be Yorubas. Folks from my generation in the Western Nigeria are too lazy to tap from the abundant opportunities that litter the streets of, say, Lagos, for primitive accumulation of wealth. The Igbos, and, by extension, the Niger-Deltans and the Northerners have indirectly taken over the control of economy of Lagos, Nigeria’s indisputable number one centre of success, excellence and opportunities. The Apapa wharf in Lagos has virtually been taken over by the Easterners. The data that I got from the Nigerian custom services divulges that 63% of those licensed to transact businesses in Apapa Wharf are Igbos. More so, data collected from licensing office reveals that owners of 56% of commercial motorcycles in Lagos are Northerners and Easterners. The lucrative transport business has been hijacked from the Yorubas. Today, the major work of average Yoruba youths on the streets of Lagos is to collect royalty, due and charges from the Hausas and Igbos, using their motorcycles to make cool cash from their land. Ninety-five percent of transport, travel and tour firms operating in Lagos are owned by the enterprising and hardworking Easterners. The Yorubas stay at various intersections harassing hardworking people transacting their legal businesses in the name of collecting charges and dues for the local government. I also discovered that majority of the few Yorubas riding commercial motorcycles in Lagos are locally-trained automobile engineers that have abandoned their workshops. Furthermore, the popular Ladipo and Owode motor spare parts markets in Lagos are now solidly in the hands of Igbos. As usual, the Yoruba youths are in the market collecting dues for their local government chairmen and the Iyaloja General of Lagos. Yaba, Oyigbo, Sabo, Oshodi, Agege, Alaba, Idumota, etc. markets have been taken over by the Easterners and Northerners who are predominantly youths. Let me also assert unequivocally that the Igbo youths are now becoming more prosperous in the entertainment industry than the Yoruba youths. Today, the Yorubas hardly tune their DSTVs to the Yoruba movie channel of the satellite television; rather, they watch some other movie channel that show English movies with actors and actresses of Igbo extraction. Why? Because most Yoruba movies are short of creativity.

I can also articulate that 85% of the CEOs and executive directors of commercial banks operating in Nigeria today are Igbos and Hausas under the age of 50. They are very talented in boardroom politics, unlike their Yoruba counterparts, and they assist each other with an amazing ease. Educationally, the Yorubas are no longer in the top-three. According to the National Universities Commission (NUC), Anambra, Imo and Enugu have the highest number of professors and doctorate degree holders in Nigeria. Ekiti and Ondo states that used to top the list have been demoted to number four and six respectively. In 2014, the reports of the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) and the National Examination Council (NECO) revealed that the Yorubas have been upturned by the Easterners in terms of academic performance. Ekiti, a state known as fountain of knowledge, was number 34 in 2013.

The Yorubas are also missing in the sports sector. The Golden Eaglets, Flying Eagles, Super Eagles, Flamingoes, Falconets, Super Falcons, D’Tigers, other national teams are dominated by the Igbos and Hausas. The team that won the African Cup of Nations for Nigeria in 2013 was tagged Biafran national team by some columnists and social commentators, including myself. Politically, the Igbos and Hausas are more united than the Yorubas. The result of the 2015 presidential election is a point of reference. The Hausas voted massively for General Buhari of the APC, while the Igbos extraordinarily voted for Goodluck Jonathan of the PDP. Sadly, the Yorubas had no bearing during the election. Jonathan’s inner circle members are currently blaming the Yorubas for their son’s expected defeat. Victorious Buhari’s teammates are reportedly saying that the Yorubas contributed little or nothing to the success of their kinsman. In conclusion, I want to impel my generation in the Western part of Nigeria to wake up and begin to act. The nation of Nigeria that I am seeing today is hemorrhaging. I suggest we put ourselves in strategic positions. The bitter truth is that our leaders only think for themselves and their children.

Read more: https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html
[/s]
Re: The Controversial Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu A False Representation[Fraud] by 09xtr99r: 4:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
Twistaray:
To all the frustrated elenugboros and onisokusos of Yorubaland parading aimlessly on NL:

Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians... Maxwell Adeyemi Adeleye

"...my discovery through indirect observations that Yoruba youths are the most lazy, perfidious and egoistic youths in Nigeria as at today. I discovered that the pride of an average Yoruba youth has overshadowed his intellectual judiciousness, level-headedness and sagacity...."

https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html
Re: The Controversial Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu A False Representation[Fraud] by ODVanguard: 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2016
Realman87:

Yimu. List these Igbo-controlled restaurants and caterings that are bigger than the Yoruba-owned Chicken Republic, Tantalizers, Tasty Fried Chicken, or Sweet Sensation, that are Igbo owned.

While you're at it, also list those Igbo-owned Industries in Lagos and the SW you keep bragging about please.

I guess to your sick mind the following SW based industries are Igbo-owned: Honeywell Flour Mills, GZI Industries, ProForce, Elizade, Bi-Courtney, Eleganza Group, Folawiyo Group, Petro Inett, Modandola Group, Manucom Fishing, Aiico Insurance, the Yoruba-owned banks, Insurance Companies, e.t.c. Even SME's (interestingly, after Lagos state, Oyo has the highest number of SME's in the country, higher than any SE state) we are comfortably in the lead. You know what SME's stand for right? And how many individuals you must employ to qualify as one?) all located in Yorubaland. I am waiting for those Igbo Big Businesses in Lagos and the SW (not 'pure water' ones o) that are more than Yoruba owned ones, and that give you all the ballz to brag.

Also kindly List the number of Insurance companies players that are Igbo-owned dominating Yorubaland or Nigeria in general.

How many Igbo-owned investments comes close to LADOL in Lagos?

List the Banks that Igbos dominate that are more than the Yoruba-dominated/controlled Skye Bank, First Bank, Sterling Bank, GTBank, FCMB, e.t.c.

List the Telecoms Company that are Igbo-owned/dominated like Yoruba-owned/controlled Globacom and NTel

List the I.T businesses that are Igbo dominated that can stand the likes of Spectranet, CCHub, MainOne

Which Igbo-owned businesses can match the dominance of Yoruba-controlled Oando, ConOil, and Forte Oil?

The only Transport segment Igbos dominate is that of buses that convey their kinsmen between YOrubaland and the SE. Yorubas control the SW internal routes, e.g. When I take a bus from Lagos to Abeokuta or Ibadan, 9 out of 10 times the owner of the Bus is a Yorubaman and not an Igboman, so get your facts straight.

In a nutshell, Yorubas already dominate the Big Businesses and industries that count, e.g Finance, Oil & Gas, I.T, Telecoms, Insurance, Manufacturing & Industry, e.t.c. It would be unfair of us to dominate everything so we've left them the crumbs like dominating the Super-Eagles, Gala Hawking grin, spare-parts bizness, Selling DVD/VCD at Alaba, Entertainment (though Yorubas dominate the Music scene, while we comfortably have our indigeneous Film industry on lockdown as well cheesy), transporting your kinsmen to-and-from the SE to Yorubaland, e.t.c. cheesy Your people can keep dominating those. But even Commerce/trading sef una don dey dump that one sef for drug-trafficking. cheesy

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/rivers-state-others-have-overtaken-s-east-in-commerce-industry/

Smh.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Controversial Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu A False Representation[Fraud] by Twistaray(m): 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
ODVanguard:

Yimu. List these Igbo-controlled restaurants and caterings that are bigger than the Yoruba-owned Chicken Republic, Tantalizers, Tasty Fried Chicken, or Sweet Sensation, that are Igbo owned.

While you're at it, also list those Igbo-owned Industries in Lagos and the SW you keep bragging about please.

Are the likes of Honeywell Flour Mills, GZI Industries, ProForce, Elizade, Bi-Courtney, Eleganza Group, Folawiyo Group, Petro Inett, Modandola Group, Manucom Fishing, Aiico Insurance, the Yoruba-owned banks, Insurance Companies, e.t.c. Even SME's (interestingly, after Lagos state, Oyo has the highest number of SME's in the country, higher than any SE state) we are comfortably in the lead. You know what SME's stand for right? And how many individuals you must employ to qualify as one?) all located in Yorubaland. I am waiting for those Igbo Big Businesses in Lagos and the SW (not 'pure water' ones o) that are more than Yoruba owned ones, and that give you all the ballz to brag.

Also kindly List the number of Insurance companies players that are Igbo-owned dominating Yorubaland or Nigeria in general.

Which Igbo-owned investment comes close to LADOL in Lagos?

List the Banks that Igbos dominate that are more than the Yoruba-dominated/controlled Skye Bank, First Bank, Sterling Bank, GTBank, FCMB,

List the Telecoms Company that are Igbo-owned/dominated like Yoruba-owned/controlled Globacom and NTel

List the I.T businesses that are Igbo dominated that can stand the likes of Spectranet, CCHub, MainOne

Which Igbo-owned businesses can match the dominance of Yoruba-controlled Oando, ConOil, and Forte Oil?

The only Transport segment Igbos dominate is that of buses that convey their kinsmen between YOrubaland and the SE. Yorubas control the SW internal routes, e.g. When I take a bus from Lagos to Abeokuta of Ibadan, 9 out of 10 times the owner of the Bus is a Yorubaman and not an Igboman, so get your facts straight.

In a nutshell, Yorubas already dominate the Big Businesses and industries that count, e.g Finance, Oil & Gas, I.T, Telecoms, Insurance, Manufacturing & Industry, e.t.c. It would be unfair of us to dominate everything so we've left them the crumbs like dominating the Super-Eagles, Gala Hawking grin, spare-parts bizness, Selling DVD/VCD at Alaba, Entertainment (though Yorubas dominate the Music scene, while we comfortably have our indigeneous industry on lockdown as well cheesy), transporting your kinsmen to-and-from the SE to Yorubaland, e.t.c. cheesy Your people can keep dominating those. But even Commerce sef dem don dey dump that one for drug-trafficking. cheesy

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/06/rivers-state-others-have-overtaken-s-east-in-commerce-industry/

Smh.

See upper cheesy cut.

I think we should post this fact right there : on facebook,twitter, NL,news paper,blogs et al.
We must never relent and never quit exposin those delusional IPODS.. grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Controversial Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu A False Representation[Fraud] by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
ODVanguard:

I guess to your sick mind the following SW based industries are Igbo-owned: Honeywell Flour Mills, GZI Industries, ProForce, Elizade, Bi-Courtney, Eleganza Group, Folawiyo Group, Petro Inett, Modandola Group, Manucom Fishing, Aiico Insurance, the Yoruba-owned banks, Insurance Companies, e.t.c. Even SME's (interestingly, after Lagos state, Oyo has the highest number of SME's in the country, higher than any SE state) we are comfortably in the lead. You know what SME's stand for right? And how many individuals you must employ to qualify as one?) all located in Yorubaland. I am waiting for those Igbo Big Businesses in Lagos and the SW (not 'pure water' ones o) that are more than Yoruba owned ones, and that give you all the ballz to brag.

List the Banks that Igbos dominate that are more than the Yoruba-dominated/controlled Skye Bank, First Bank, Sterling Bank, GTBank, FCMB,

The only Transport segment Igbos dominate is that of buses that convey their kinsmen between YOrubaland and the SE. Yorubas control the SW internal routes, e.g. When I take a bus from Lagos to Abeokuta of Ibadan, 9 out of 10 times the owner of the Bus is a Yorubaman and not an Igboman, so get your facts straight.

In a nutshell, Yorubas already dominate the Big Businesses and industries that count, e.g Finance, Oil & Gas, I.T, Telecoms, Insurance, Manufacturing & Industry, e.t.c. It would be unfair of us to dominate everything so we've left them the crumbs like dominating the Super-Eagles, Gala Hawking grin, spare-parts bizness, Selling DVD/VCD at Alaba, Entertainment (though Yorubas dominate the Music scene, while we comfortably have our indigeneous industry on lockdown as well cheesy), transporting your kinsmen to-and-from the SE to Yorubaland, e.t.c. cheesy Your people can keep dominating those. But even Commerce sef dem don dey dump that one for drug-trafficking. cheesy

Smh.

I should list industries to prove what? I take no pride in trying to convince you. Continue in your delusion. When I was doing my nysc, 70% of yoruba graduates couldn't speak correct English. That is how low the yorubas have sunk. Now if you own an industry, will you employ such a graduate? Or will Federal agencies and multinationals employ them. Yoruba ronu.

2 Likes

Re: The Controversial Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu A False Representation[Fraud] by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
Thank you my brother Movic1.
In addition.. It is not only Lebanese, Chinese, and indians investment in Lagos. What about other tribes in Nigeria? Are they part of the 30%? What of other African countries? USA investment, South Africa, British etc?
These people are pathetic..

Movic1:

Addressing the letter.

Point 1

Point 2

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Controversial Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu A False Representation[Fraud] by alade112(m): 4:33pm On Jun 19, 2016
ODVanguard:

Smh.
Thanks o bro. Dz people wan turn us to mugu.

2 Likes

Re: The Controversial Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu A False Representation[Fraud] by Nobody: 4:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
yeebos are pathetic.
see that fool saying Yorubas can't speak proper English,after his flat skull as been cuffed with facts.
all they do is churn out useless percentages,ask them to list the industries they claim to dominate,they'll will go dumb,the undisputed industries yeebos control are drug trafficking, sales of pirated CD,gala and fanyogo, baby factories, expired drugs.
the shameful thing is that they are the lousiest tribe in Nigeria,no other tribe makes such volume of trite noise.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Controversial Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu A False Representation[Fraud] by ODVanguard: 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
Realman87:

I should list industries to prove what? I take no pride in trying to convince you. Continue in your delusion. When I was doing my nysc, 70% of yoruba graduates couldn't speak correct English. That is how low the yorubas have sunk. Now if you own an industry, will you employ such a graduate? Or will Federal agencies and multinationals employ them. Yoruba ronu.

Bullshyt! Next time, make sure you have your facts ready and on hand to defend the rubbish and nonsense you spew coz you sound very stvpid right about now. Nysc my a$$, you sound more like an Ariaria market apprentice. Abeg commot for my front.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Controversial Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu A False Representation[Fraud] by 09xtr99r: 4:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
Just whisper "Nnamdi Kanu" to the hearing of these confused hypocrites and you'll see them convulsing terribly with reckless abandon for the fear of Igbos and Easterners abandoning them with their Fulani masters...

Lagos ACN wants to let Nigerians know that Igbos constitute over 45 per cent of the population of Lagos and they dominate key sectors of the Lagos economy."
Sourcehttp://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/07/31/lagos-is-safe-for-igbo-says-acn/

2 Likes

Re: The Controversial Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu A False Representation[Fraud] by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jun 19, 2016
09xtr99r:
Just whisper "Nnamdi Kanu" to the hearing of these confused hypocrites and you'll see them convulsing terribly with reckless abandon for the fear of Igbos and Easterners abandoning them with their Fulani masters...

“Lagos ACN wants to let Nigerians know that Igbos constitute over 45 per cent of the population of Lagosand they dominate key sectors of the Lagos economy."
Sourcehttp://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2013/07/31/lagos-is-safe-for-igbo-says-acn/
my boy,the pharmacy is not far.
we are talking developmental strides, you talking nonsense.
yeebos are almajiri that will be displaced out of Lagos and sw when the time comes.

2 Likes

Re: The Controversial Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu A False Representation[Fraud] by alade112(m): 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2016
Realman87:

Why are you guys used to this statistical value 70% ? is it bCoz ur heads shapes like 7 ? Sorry to say!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Controversial Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu A False Representation[Fraud] by Twistaray(m): 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

IPODS yoots be like...our bubble don burst cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Controversial Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu A False Representation[Fraud] by Businessideas: 4:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
When I read that write up by the Adeyinka guy, I knew something was fishy.It was almost believing him until I heard that only single pharmaceutical company is owned by the Yoruba. Abeg who owns Daily Need, Mopson, Fidson, Healthplus, JayKay, Tuyil,Julie Pharmacy etc.?

And in education? Osun state has been feeding pupils in schools until Kaduna joined 13 weeks ago and the result?

http://www.punchng.com/osun-leads-cowbellpedia-qualifying-contest/
Charles Abah and Folashade Adebayo

Results of the first round of this year’s Cowbellpedia Mathematics Qualifying Examination are out with pupils from Osun schools leading in the competition.

[size=18pt]Our correspondents gathered that four out of the eight pupils, who got a perfect score of 100 per cent in the competition, emerged from the state.[/size]

They are Ayomide Nafisat of Reality High School, Osogbo; Osagiede Efosa of Obafemi Awolowo International School, Ile-Ife; Ajayi Ayomide and Aromolaran Adegoke, both of Bibo Oluwa Academy, Ilesa.

They are among the 46,698 pupils, comprising 24,255 (junior category) and 22,443 (senior category), that sat for the qualifying exams held in 235 centres across the country in March.

The makers of Cowbell milk, Promasidor Nigeria Limited, are the organisers of the competition.

No fewer than 108 students (54 each for junior and senior categories) are to participate in the second stage of the contest, which is a television quiz show.

The Managing Director of Promasidor Nigeria Limited, Mr. Olivier Thiry, who commended the participants as well as the National Examinations Council for their support for the competition, said the company had increased the prize money for the contest.

This year, he said, the top prize winner in each category would receive N1m each in addition to other prizes, while their teachers would get N400,000.

Thiry added that the first and the second runners-up would receive N750, 000 and N500, 000 respectively, among other prizes.

Copyright PUNCH.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Controversial Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu A False Representation[Fraud] by Twistaray(m): 4:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
Realman87:

Shiiiiiisss grin

I think,i have an answer to your mmumuuiiish question.

Oya take :

They said they have more middle class yet SW has the least poverty rate in Nigeria.

http://www.dataforall.org/dashboard/ophi/index.php/

They claim they have more SMEs yet Oyo has more SMEs than all SE states.

2 Likes

Re: The Controversial Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu A False Representation[Fraud] by 09xtr99r: 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
It's shameful that a people are so confused about life that they rarely stand for anything good save to frenetically fish in troubled waters in search of decaying matters and shamelessly earn a living on pay-per-post basis just to attempt to quench the call for self-determination by Igbos.

Sometime ago these minions went about with the propaganda that the IGR of Osun State is larger than the entire SE IGR until Osun State went under and became bankrupt and comatose with its citizens merely surviving by the kind gestures of other Nigerians.

The same manner they boasted that Yorubas are the most educated group in Nigeria until the real statistics emerged and the loudmouthed tribalists are nowhere to be found.

It's worthy of mention that Alayeism, Agberoism, Omonileism, Owomidaism and other anti-social behaviours are dubious tactics greedy and lazy Yorubas use to defraud and steal from law-abiding citizens. Yoruba deploy these miscreants, street urchins and criminals to roam around Igbo shops, to loot and steal from the sweats of law-abiding citizens.

When a people out of cowardice pledges allegiance to slavery, the choice of freedom of expression becomes an aberration! 

Without much ado and for the benefit of doubts:

Just for INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY (ICT)

Copied and modified:

Ignorance is bliss!

The biggest ICT market is Computer Village and we know it's Igbo dominated.

The biggest indigenous ICT firm quoted on NSE is Zinox it's still Igbo owned.

Note that the biggest one store for accessories and phone is Slot and Jumia (which are foreign owned).

Now let's take it to online ..the biggest online site that generates traffic and megabucks.... is Linda ikeji 

Even suen the NL owner can't even see the back of Linda ikeji or Bella naija who are Igbo girls.

The biggest travel business site...Wakanow is still Igbo owned.

What about Yudala that is owned by Mr. Eke Zinox son.

Iroko TV is owned by Jason Njoku an Igboman.

Ovim phones 

What about those OEM representative in Computer Village Ikeja?

The only thing that Yoruba do well in Computer Village is do pink lips and sell Agbo and their normal Alayeism.

Which pay TV sector are Yoruba control is it dstv or startimes abeg tell us?

Which radio sector do Yoruba dominate? Is it wazobia, Silver bird or Cool FM?

Well we know Yorubas for lies and propaganda...

I have not called the biggest collosus in e learning which is sidmach....do you also know who runs that ....well I leave you to guess

What about software vendors and solution providers 

Wise men always come from East...

Once again ignorance is bliss....we aggree with your Yoruba euphoria... Enjoy it while it lasts!

1 Like

Re: The Controversial Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu A False Representation[Fraud] by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2016
09xtr99r:
It's shameful that a people are so confused about life that they rarely stand for anything good save to frenetically fish in troubled waters in search of decaying matters and shamelessly earn a living on pay-per-post basis just to attempt to quench the call for self-determination by Igbos.

Sometime ago these minions went about with the propaganda that the IGR of Osun State is larger than the entire SE IGR until Osun State went under and became bankrupt and comatose with its citizens merely surviving by the kind gestures of other Nigerians.

The same manner they boasted that Yorubas are the most educated group in Nigeria until the real statistics emerged and the loudmouthed tribalists are nowhere to be found.

It's worthy of mention that Alayeism, Agberoism, Omonileism, Owomidaism and other anti-social behaviours are dubious tactics greedy and lazy Yorubas use to defraud and steal from law-abiding citizens. Yoruba deploy these miscreants, street urchins and criminals to roam around Igbo shops, to loot and steal from the sweats of law-abiding citizens.

When a people out of cowardice pledges allegiance to slavery, the choice of freedom of expression becomes an aberration! 

Copied and modified:

Ignorance is bliss!

Note that the biggest one store for accessories and phone is Slot and Jumia (which are foreign owned).

Now let's take it to online ..the biggest online site that generates traffic and megabucks.... is Linda ikeji 

Even suen the NL owner can't even see the back of Linda ikeji or Bella naija who are Igbo girls.

Ovim phones 

The only thing that Yoruba do well in Computer Village is do pink lips and sell Agbo and their normal Alayeism.

I have not called the biggest collosus in e learning which is sidmach....do you also know who runs that ....well I leave you to guess

Once again ignorance is bliss....we aggree with your Yoruba euphoria... Enjoy it while it lasts!
another drivel,selling computer spare parts and importation of handsets doesn't amount to controlling the ICT sectors,even the blind knows Yorubas rule the ICT world in Nigeria.
why are you not on Linda ikeji spitting the usual nonsense, gossiping and creating an interactive forum are two worlds apart.gossiping is a no brainer we have hundreds of such useless blogs in Nigeria, mention another forum that can't stand near nl.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Controversial Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu A False Representation[Fraud] by alade112(m): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
09xtr99r:

Copied and modified:

Ignorance is bliss!

Ovim phones 

What d hell are you doing on Nairaland? Go to your LIB/BN that generates the whole traffics to express your views.

1 Like

Re: The Controversial Open Letter To Asiwaju Tinubu A False Representation[Fraud] by Twistaray(m): 5:12pm On Jun 19, 2016
hagmond1:
another drivel,selling computer spare parts and importation of handsets doesn't amount to controlling the ICT sectors,even the blind knows Yorubas rules the ICT world in Nigeria.

grin grin grin grin

What an insult on the 3 letter word " ICT" ke cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Saw These Pls Photoshop Guru Can U Explain This / SW Will Be Foolish 2023 / Man Burnt Alive Baba Ewe Unit For Disrupting Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 171
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.