Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,683 members, 7,865,737 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 02:49 AM

See Graphic Photo Of The Rufus Giwa Student,ondo State Killed By Police - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / See Graphic Photo Of The Rufus Giwa Student,ondo State Killed By Police (1296 Views)

Rufus Giwa Polytechnic Student Who Had An Accident During SARS Chase, Dies / Aliyu Giwa: "How My Friend Was Set Up For Dumping His Cheating Girlfriend" / Police Kill Rufus Giwa Student: Injure Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Graphic Photo Of The Rufus Giwa Student,ondo State Killed By Police by jonhemma11: 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
According to a Facebook user Ibironke Tolulope,there was an unrest in their school yesterday evening when police chasing an okada man killed a RUFUS GIWA Poly student. 

This prompted the students to blocking road leading to the town and school front gate.The students this morning went to police station unarmed but police shot many of them.

Read what he wrote above

Re: See Graphic Photo Of The Rufus Giwa Student,ondo State Killed By Police by crazymommy(f): 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
That last picture is from another story...that picture has been online for more than 2days with different story entirely...

1 Like

Re: See Graphic Photo Of The Rufus Giwa Student,ondo State Killed By Police by jonhemma11: 4:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
crazymommy:
That picture is false...that picture has been online for more than 2days with different story entirely...
As I said it was shared by a FB user.
Re: See Graphic Photo Of The Rufus Giwa Student,ondo State Killed By Police by crazymommy(f): 4:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
jonhemma11:
As I said it was shared by a FB user.
Hello ooo did I argue with you?
Re: See Graphic Photo Of The Rufus Giwa Student,ondo State Killed By Police by MzOnajin1(f): 11:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
Rip. but dt English no be here ooooo.
Re: See Graphic Photo Of The Rufus Giwa Student,ondo State Killed By Police by blacktwist(m): 3:33am On Jun 20, 2016
crazymommy:
That last picture is from another story...that picture has been online for more than 2days with different story entirely...
.... thank you my darling sister/mother... this same picture was attached to a cultism trend couple of days ago
Re: See Graphic Photo Of The Rufus Giwa Student,ondo State Killed By Police by busky101(m): 5:24am On Jun 20, 2016
How i wish your english shot the police back, it would have been self defense!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Can't Belief This...Father Raped Gay Daughter To Prove Sex Was Better With Men / Man Kills Man After He Caught Him Sleeping With His Wife(pics) / Ashawos Are The Only Thing That Makes Me Forget My Problems In Nigeria-naija Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.