Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:42 PM

Paul:beware Of Pauls Teachings - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Paul:beware Of Pauls Teachings (638 Views)

Paul Enenche 50th Birthday Celebration: More Photos Of Osinbajo, Oyedepo, Anyim / Pastor Paul Adefarasin: Fulani Plots To Colonize Nigeria Like Usman Danfodio / Paul Enenche: Gospel Truth Of The Tithe Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul:beware Of Pauls Teachings by hturb(m): 4:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
A fellow nairalander said I dey "kolo" in my previous post because I choose to test everytin in d bible with the words of jesus I let jesus decide if I dey kolo .Paul says in 2cor4:2 we have renounced sinful ways,we do not use deception nor do we distort the word of God...but this is far frm d truth,paul is a master craftmans in distorting the word of God..I speak a lie u say? Then read on with me..when paul says something is written in d hebrew scriptures,it is paramount we check it ourselves,even doublecheck and triple check...this is just 1 of the various misquotations of paul,paul wanting to prove to the romans than u can't b righteous by following the laws of God wrote in ROMANS 3:10to23...this verse is part of Paul's quote from Psalm 14 that he used as proof that man cannot keep the Law to become righteous. Here is the entire piece of Scripture that Paul uses in Romans 3:10-23

As it is written: "There is none righteous, no, not one; there is none who understands; there is none who seek after God. They have all gone out of the way; they have together become unprofitable; there is none who does good, no not one. Their throat is an open tomb; with their tongues they have practiced deceit; the poison of asps is under their lips; whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness. Their feet are swift to shed blood; destruction and misery are in their ways; and the way of peace they have not known. There is no fear of God before their eyes." Romans 3:10-18 
But guess what alas!!! Paul's apparent direct quote from Scripture that is supposed to prove to us that no one is righteous, but all are full of evil doesn't exist!! ...paul decietfully stringed together single sentences from 6 different passages in the bible as if they where a statement.these are the passages psalm14:1-3,psalm5:9,psalm140:3,psalm10:7,isaiah59:7-8,psalm36:1
Still don't believe let's take a look at 1 of the scriptures psalm 14:1-5 in its full context...The fool has said in his heart, "there is no God". They are corrupt, they have done abominable works, there is none who does good. The Lord looks down from heaven upon the children of men to see if there are any who understand, who seek God.  They have all turned aside, they have together become corrupt; there is none who does good, NO, NOT ONE. Have all the workers of iniquity no knowledge, who eat up my people as they eat bread, and do not call on the Lord? There they are in great fear, for God is with the generation of the RIGHTEOUS.    Psalm 14:1-5   
God is in the generation of the RIGHTEOUS" wow...these are the same people paul claims do not exist. Still don't believe read on,mayb I just hate paul and I'm stupid..let's see if jesus of nazareth agrees with paul on being no "righteous".jesus says in matt 23:35 And so upon you will come all the RIGHTEOUS blood that has been shed on earth, from the blood of RIGHTEOUS Abel to the blood of Zechariah son of Berekiah, whom you murdered between the temple and the altar....did jesus just call abel and zechariah who kept the law righteous!!!! I'm sure he must be jokin...luke 5:32 I have not come to call the RIGHTEOUS, but sinners to repentance.”Mark 2:17 "it is nt the healthy who need a doctor but the sick,I have not come to call the RIGHTEOUS but sinner to repentance...did jesus just mention righteous people thrice I don't think so.Mayb since u luv paul so much than jesus,the words of jesus aren't enough...there are over 78 bible passages that speak abt the RIGHTEOUS,a people paul claims do not exists,mayb now u will listen to a few others psalm112:6 surely the RIGHTEOUS will never be shaken,they will be remembered for ever...james5:16 the prayer of a RIGHTEOUS person is powerfull and effective...psalm34:19 the RIGHTEOUS may have many troubles but the lord delivers him from them all...proverbs 10:30-32The righteous will never be uprooted but the wicked will not remain in the land. From the mouth of the righteous comes the fruit of wisdom,but a perverse tongue will be silenced.
The lips of the righteous know what finds favor but the mouth of the wicked only what is perverse....jesus,david,solomon,james all say there are righteous people,paul says the aren't...if u still claim paul is inspired then mayb u need to listen more to jesus....more misqoutations frm paul coming in part2
Re: Paul:beware Of Pauls Teachings by Scholar8200(m): 9:04pm On Jun 19, 2016
Paul! Persecuted in life and even in death by the religionists!
Re: Paul:beware Of Pauls Teachings by Scholar8200(m): 9:05pm On Jun 19, 2016
Paul! Persecuted and misrepresented in life and even in death by the religionists!
Re: Paul:beware Of Pauls Teachings by hturb(m): 9:27pm On Jun 19, 2016
Scholar8200:
Paul! Persecuted and misrepresented in life and even in death by the religionists!
in what way have I misinterpreted what paul claimed in romans 3:10,if u can't substantiate ur claim then dnt claim he is misinterpreted,I'm willing to listn 2 ur very well interpreted claim.....1)did paul claim we can't b righteous according to the law..yes h did (2)did he copy paste several sciptures ...yes he did 3)if u can't shw me wher it is written in d hebrew scriptures that "there is non righteous" then u have no case..stay blessed

(1) (Reply)

3types Of Tongues / . / Churches Of Christ Members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.