Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,355 members, 7,853,573 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:23 PM

Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit (34394 Views)

Regina Daniels Rocks Braless Off Shoulder Outfit, Stuns In Braids (Photos) / Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Figure 8 In All Black / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Curves In Skin-tight Skirt And Armless White Top (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit by omaigala12(m): 7:11pm On Jun 19, 2016
Famenaija:
Very cute photo...!!!
See what her fans have been saying about the photo HERE!!!!
why
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit by henryhemon(m): 7:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
Yieldings:
Her body was just fine before and she looked better before when she was a bit thicker. This unnecessary weight loss does not fit her.

Your face is cute.

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit by princessbecky(f): 7:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
Is she sick?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit by bolt000(m): 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
annnikky:

It seems u like them thick... Lol
Is It A Silly Preference? I Jus Prefer Thick With Bone Than Bone With Bone. You Dig?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit by K9blunt(f): 7:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
baybeeboi:
This girl use to be very beautiful, what has happened to her?

She bleached lipsrsealed
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit by OgaMadam(f): 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
creamylicious:
if you were never obese or suffering from an illness that warrants losing weight .... my sister you will never look good in Africa especially when you were once thick but chose to lose weight due to lack of husband and the nonsense about slim ladies looking younger than their age

Gbam
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit by chiwetel(f): 7:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
where went her curves?

she was so perfectly made.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit by byvan03: 7:38pm On Jun 19, 2016
The new body is perfect, no extras, no jiggly jigs, no rolls, thin and graceful kiss. The face though angry.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit by cutekhalifa(m): 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
Age her age she still struggling to stay into limelight,

Madam your time don pass

NEXT
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit by josef1(m): 7:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
undecided
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit by rosy1992(f): 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
Lovely
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit by yinkobert(m): 8:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
Musquareney:
SEE HOW SEXY AND PERFECT SHE WAS LOOKING BEFORE THIS EPIC WEIGHT LOSS IN THESE OTHER PHOTOS:
http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/06/ebube-nwagbo-flaunts-her-skinny-body-in.html
I wish her quick recovery.I used to admire her hips a lot.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit by Honesty007(m): 8:34pm On Jun 19, 2016
Hmmm, na wa oooh.Anyway.
Vote Lanicky for Miss Nairaland Vote Lanicky for Miss nairaland 2016!!!!
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit by Kaira333: 8:35pm On Jun 19, 2016
Dis girl is becoming ugly ooo
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit by baybeeboi: 8:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
annnikky:

Bebe luking 4 shape, slim is da bump

she's always got that good shape, i was looking her face here
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit by baybeeboi: 8:45pm On Jun 19, 2016
K9blunt:

She bleached lipsrsealed

shocked shocked shocked i thought those emulsion paints are supposed to cover the bleached face?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 19, 2016
Beautiful body but you have bleached your pretty face away.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit by kennymartinsne: 8:54pm On Jun 19, 2016
Instead of u to tink of how to settle down with a reasonable n reliable man,u wan rub shoulders wit am,wel sha wetin u do wit ur life,na ur bizzz ooo.....grow up gal

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
annnikky:
Excuse me ma'am,y didn't u contest for miss Nl?
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit by prciouschika(f): 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
My woman crush
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit by dickoflife(m): 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
annnikky:
baby i like you just d way u are.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit by hendricksuba: 9:47pm On Jun 19, 2016
Just hope she Neva catch the HIV virus and pretends to be loosing weight....see bony frames.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit by bros856: 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2016
Why this girls are enjoying this single life is what i don't understand. No husband. She is dying everyday without knowing.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit by xtzBestie(m): 11:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
The phone resemble my own wea lost two week ago..... aby na my own... mak i luk am wel

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit by GodblessNig247(m): 12:28am On Jun 20, 2016
Yieldings:
Her body was just fine before and she looked better before when she was a bit thicker. This unnecessary weight loss does not fit her.

Yeah. She doesn't look stunning, she was when she was a bit thicker. Also, her crave for excessive make up is just not cool on her.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit by K9blunt(f): 12:57am On Jun 20, 2016
baybeeboi:

shocked shocked shocked i thought those emulsion paints are supposed to cover the bleached face?

Nature has a coyish way of revealing the anus of a chicken grin
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit by baybeeboi: 1:33am On Jun 20, 2016
K9blunt:

Nature has a coyish way of revealing the anus of a chicken grin
haaa! undecided
i hope say u put kolanut for mouth as u type d parable sha

1 Like

Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 20, 2016
mccoy47:
Chai! D HIV has finally matured! cry

I wonder how you'd feel if someone said this about your wife or sister.
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit by Nobody: 7:47am On Jun 20, 2016
She looks nice and pretty fit! smiley
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit by mccoy47(m): 8:03am On Jun 20, 2016
evegran:

I wonder how you'd feel if someone said this about your wife or sister.

#why so serious!
This is social media, evrytin shouldn't be taken to context joor.

Even d HIV knew dat was a joke grin
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 20, 2016
mccoy47:

#why so serious!
This is social media, evrytin shouldn't be taken to context joor.

Even d HIV knew dat was a joke grin

An unfunny joke!
Re: Ebube Nwagbo Flaunts Her Skinny Body In Off-shoulder Outfit by mccoy47(m): 8:18am On Jun 20, 2016
evegran:

An unfunny joke!

Ooops. But some peeps saw d humor and even liked the comment.

Anyway maybe u'd gv me her number so I can appologize to her directly

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obi Madubogwu's Service Of Songs & Candle Light Procession For Late Actor / Toolz With BBNaija 2018 Finalists, Miracle, Nina, CeeC, Alex And Tobi / After 42 Years, Hollywood Star, Stacie Turner, Reunites With Igbo Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.