Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,122 members, 7,814,939 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Yetunde Bakare Involved In Motor Accident In Lagos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yetunde Bakare Involved In Motor Accident In Lagos (34418 Views)

Kleptomaniac: Yetunde Akilapa Arrested For Stealing Again 3 Years After / Yetunde Bakare: I Raised My Son, MOTILAYO Alone After My Baby Daddy Abandoned Us / Yetunde Bakare Survives Car Accident (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yetunde Bakare Involved In Motor Accident In Lagos by slap1(m): 6:42pm On Jun 19, 2016
Where's the accident? undecided
Re: Yetunde Bakare Involved In Motor Accident In Lagos by mafioso47(m): 6:50pm On Jun 19, 2016
How Great thou HATH??

1 Like

Re: Yetunde Bakare Involved In Motor Accident In Lagos by bettercreature(m): 6:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
Is this accident? Nonsense!
Re: Yetunde Bakare Involved In Motor Accident In Lagos by youngest85(m): 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2016
[quote author=crazymommy post=46725684][/quote]

Chai! U'r crazy!!!
Re: Yetunde Bakare Involved In Motor Accident In Lagos by Richy4(m): 7:07pm On Jun 19, 2016
The pic of that car doesn't look ghastly to me based OP 's use of English. It's just a minor dent on the car.
I'm happy she is cool though.
Re: Yetunde Bakare Involved In Motor Accident In Lagos by mrlycan: 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
You call this accident. Idiot. What will you call this one

Re: Yetunde Bakare Involved In Motor Accident In Lagos by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jun 19, 2016
agarawu23:

All these attention seeking actresses should seat their ass down and look for something reasonable to post.

She just had a small hit with her car is what she is calling accident? Should i upload pictures of REAL accident and wish u one to see the difference?

Nonsense!!!!!

what r u saying
there are pple who had such minor accidents n died probably due to shock or something else
Some pple only slipped and died
Accident is Accident n shes thanking God for her life
stop hating!
Re: Yetunde Bakare Involved In Motor Accident In Lagos by agarawu23(m): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2016
Misskaycee21:

what r u saying
there are pple who had such minor accidents n died probably due to shock or something else
Some pple only slipped and died
Accident is Accident n shes thanking God for her life
stop hating!
ummmm

Pls vote my signature tomorrowwink
Re: Yetunde Bakare Involved In Motor Accident In Lagos by bishopsele84: 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
How great though HATH! She needs to go back to kg 1
Re: Yetunde Bakare Involved In Motor Accident In Lagos by gwmlogistic: 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
What is this now, someone has a bumper dent and you say she narrowly escaped death. Omg
Re: Yetunde Bakare Involved In Motor Accident In Lagos by patola080(m): 9:13pm On Jun 19, 2016
I dnt know her
Re: Yetunde Bakare Involved In Motor Accident In Lagos by hardbody: 9:16pm On Jun 19, 2016
That accident was very minor, i do not know or see the big deal there.

Meanwhile, it is .....how great thou at (art).....not how great thou (h)art.....

And she is some people's role model.
Re: Yetunde Bakare Involved In Motor Accident In Lagos by Respect55(m): 11:02pm On Jun 19, 2016
Proffdada:
When invincible becomes invisible undecided

Na only that?

U no see her last sentence... how great thou HATH.
Re: Yetunde Bakare Involved In Motor Accident In Lagos by ever811(m): 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
which one come be escape death kwa? no be one headlight wey brake?
Re: Yetunde Bakare Involved In Motor Accident In Lagos by IYANGBALI: 1:35am On Jun 20, 2016
Absolute nonsense. Attention seeking shediot. Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Yetunde Bakare Involved In Motor Accident In Lagos by callmelanner(m): 7:08am On Jun 20, 2016
That one up there na picture of the ghastly motor accident?. undecided undecided angry
Re: Yetunde Bakare Involved In Motor Accident In Lagos by Ekaka1(m): 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
toba400:
Fast rising actress, Yetunde Bakare has narrowly escaped death in a ghastly auto crash that recently occurred in Lagos.

The vivacious actress, we were told was returning to her house from a movie location on Thursday night before a hit and run jeep came from nowhere to hit her car.The Asiyan producer was said to be driving down along Haruna Street, off College Road, Ogba Lagos before the jeep ran from one of the streetsalong the road to hit her. Out of shock, she was confirmed to us that she couldn’t get herself for some minutes before the Samaritans around ran to her for assistant.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGxUOVKlbkS/

Source:http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/19/actress-yetunde-bakare-escapes-death-in-motor-accident-in-lagos/

Hmmm.....all these Ibadan gehs sef..."how great thou hath" indeed .....go better sku una no go gree go shocked sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde / Moji Olaiya Welcomes Baby In Canada Months After Dumping Husband / Nollywood Celebrities At The 2018 Calabar Carnival (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.