Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,928 members, 7,810,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

CONTACT US FOR YOUR PURE BREED DOG/PUPPY IMPORTATION - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / CONTACT US FOR YOUR PURE BREED DOG/PUPPY IMPORTATION (2004 Views)

Caucasian Puppies from Russian import parents are Available at DG KENNELS / Nigeria Pet Passport & Import Regulations / Any Puppy/dog For Adoption/giveaway Or For Sale @ Giveaway Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CONTACT US FOR YOUR PURE BREED DOG/PUPPY IMPORTATION by Zdoh(m): 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
Are you looking to own a puppy? Yes, you can import one or still buy from local breeders.

I will be briefing and straight to the points.Just search for dog breeder(on search engine) in a country where you will like your dog to comes from.

Look for a trusted site and a breeder that has positive feedback and send mail inquire as some of the breeder will be happy to work you through.They do this just to ensure their pets are get to lovely home.

As long as you are satisfied with the responds you can then place an order.To successfully receive your pet you will have to do clearing at the airport. Contact your clearing agent immediately the dog is booked on flight and supply him/her with necessary information and documents in other for him to pick your dog upon arrival.

NOTE: There are many other things to consider from the breeder before placing an order.The above stated was a summary and idea of how you can own a beautiful and health pure breed dog.

You can reach us on whatsapp for inquiries and clearing on +2348088759163.
Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR PURE BREED DOG/PUPPY IMPORTATION by Zdoh(m): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2016
Always at your services
Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR PURE BREED DOG/PUPPY IMPORTATION by Gbemi95i(m): 10:07pm On Mar 12, 2017
Hi,
Im interested in importing a daschund puppy(pure breed), male and female. I don't know if you can walk me through it.
Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR PURE BREED DOG/PUPPY IMPORTATION by Prodeegee(m): 10:26am On Mar 13, 2017
Gbemi95i:
Hi,
Im interested in importing a daschund puppy(pure breed), male and female. I don't know if you can walk me through it.
i can
Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR PURE BREED DOG/PUPPY IMPORTATION by Nobody: 9:39pm On Mar 15, 2017
Add me 08114386001
Zdoh:
Are you looking to own a puppy?Yes, you can import one or still buy from local breeders.I will be briefing and straight to the points.Just search for dog breeder(on search engine) in a country where you will like your dog to comes from.Look for a trusted site and a breeder that has positive feedback.Send mail inquire as some of the breeder will be happy to work you through,they do this just to ensure their pets are going to lovely home.As long as you are satisfied with the responds,you can then place an order.To successfuly recieve your pet you will have to do clearing at the airport.Contact your clearing agent immediatly the dog is booked on flight and supply him/her with neccessary information and documents in other for him to pick your dog upon arrival.NOTE:There are many things to consider from the breeder before placing an order.The above stated was a summary and idea of how you can own a beautiful and health imported dog.

1 Like

Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR PURE BREED DOG/PUPPY IMPORTATION by Zdoh(m): 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
Contact us for your dogs and other pets clearing at affordate rate
Re: CONTACT US FOR YOUR PURE BREED DOG/PUPPY IMPORTATION by Harry4040: 10:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
hello please I need a full breed caucasian shepherd male and female ...can you help me in importing and clearing them ? please here is my number 08065438712 WhatsApp me pls ....very urgent

(1) (Reply)

Diary Of Beast / Saving A Wild Cat / CUTEST German Shepherd Mix EVER! For Sale Akure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.