Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,060 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:27 AM

Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) (56054 Views)

Didi Ekanem: I Need To Marry A Man With 'Bad Boy' Character / Simi Shows Off Her Lovely Family / Didi Ekanem: My Big Butt Doesn't Affect My Performance On The Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) by henryanna36: 7:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
Nollywood star, Didi Ekanem, who has arguably the biggest butt in the Nigeria’s versatile movie industry is currently doing her NYSC.

According to her,she graduated three years ago but decided to delay her service year in order to pursue her acting career. Immediately she graduated from university,she ran to Lagos to attend a film school in Royal arts academy. From then on,her career picked up and she couldn't go back to do her clearance on time. Today,she is happy to say that the delay was worth it because she built her career and still has her degree. It doesn't matter if she did it then or now...what matters is that she did it.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/nollywood-actress-didi-ekanem-hits-nysc.html

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) by henryanna36: 7:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
Congrats to her

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) by Destined2win: 7:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
I will make a woman my vice President

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) by ThePeacemaker(m): 7:26pm On Jun 19, 2016
Destined2win:
Receive sense in jesus name

78 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) by Destined2win: 7:29pm On Jun 19, 2016
ThePeacemaker:

Amen!!!!!!!!!!

That is what I need most to rewrite the history of this Nation: wisdom!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) by divinehand2003(m): 7:31pm On Jun 19, 2016
She will be my permanent secretary, if she wants. I will give her an offer she cannot reject.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) by ucheheart(m): 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2016
But booby dey scarce I rather have booby than ass

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) by MrKamar(m): 8:55pm On Jun 19, 2016
Destined2win:
grin

14 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) by MrKamar(m): 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
ThePeacemaker:
I don join help your ministry grin
Re: Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) by EWAagoyin(m): 9:57pm On Jun 19, 2016
See yansh GOD

10 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) by EWAagoyin(m): 9:58pm On Jun 19, 2016
Destined2win:
ode Omo

34 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jun 19, 2016
Just negodu

31 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) by LuveU2(f): 10:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
Destined2win:
grin
Re: Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) by ba7man(m): 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2016
Destined2win:
Action speaks louder than these empty words you're littering this forum with. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) by lordcyl3(m): 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2016
nothing massive there, is just normal for some African women to have huge nyash

2 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 20, 2016
Monstrous ikebe!
Re: Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) by Destined2win: 12:46am On Jun 20, 2016
ba7man:
Action speaks louder than these empty words you're littering this forum with. undecided

My desire to become President will not depart from my mouth, I will speak and meditate on it day and night. Then I will become President and have good success

14 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) by Nobody: 1:20am On Jun 20, 2016
hey ass
Re: Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) by Nobody: 2:28am On Jun 20, 2016
toposi4naija:
hey ass
Them carry this LEG and LIPS take swear for women.
It's high time MEN started opening the skulls of Ladies to verify their contents before marrying them, as this will go along way to solving future marital issues .

This one resemble POT OF SOUP
Re: Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) by balash(m): 5:00am On Jun 20, 2016
Lmao

Is it only me who notice she look sorta different with been fat? Am sure must people in camp won't know her, some sharp guys go don even chop am b4 them realise na Celeb them chop lol

6 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) by BrainnewsNg(f): 5:52am On Jun 20, 2016
henryanna36:
Nollywood star, Didi Ekanem, who has arguably the biggest butt in the Nigeria’s versatile movie industry is currently doing her NYSC.

According to her,she graduated three years ago but decided to delay her service year in order to pursue her acting career. Immediately she graduated from university,she ran to Lagos to attend a film school in Royal arts academy. From then on,her career picked up and she couldn't go back to do her clearance on time. Today,she is happy to say that the delay was worth it because she built her career and still has her degree. It doesn't matter if she did it then or now...what matters is that she did it.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/06/nollywood-actress-didi-ekanem-hits-nysc.html

Good

Make she share ham na with some female Nairalanders who are too slim for movement
Re: Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) by ba7man(m): 7:10am On Jun 20, 2016
Destined2win:

My desire to become President will not depart from my mouth, I will speak and meditate on it day and night. Then I will become President and have good success
Go and develop your leadership skills, join a political party, become active with them, volunteer to be of service to your party, look for groups to influence, make connections with people in the field you aspire to be............. rather than posting online over and over again till you sound like a soulless robot.

3 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) by Destined2win: 7:16am On Jun 20, 2016
ba7man:
Go and develop your leadership skills, join a political party, become active with them, volunteer to be of service to your party, look for groups to influence, make connections with people in the field you aspire to be............. rather than posting online over and over again till you sound like a soulless robot.

....and how do you know that I am not involved in all these?

2 Likes

Re: Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) by ba7man(m): 7:21am On Jun 20, 2016
Destined2win:

....and how do you know that I am not involved in all these?
Because you just chant online..... repeatedly till it becomes irritating.
Re: Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) by prodiG(m): 7:38am On Jun 20, 2016
Story

Re: Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) by Destined2win: 7:43am On Jun 20, 2016
ba7man:
Because you just chant online..... repeatedly till it becomes irritating.

well I like your reactions, it means that the message that I am the President is penetrating. Good one

1 Like

Re: Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) by FakeNEWSevryday: 9:54am On Jun 20, 2016
Fake yansh

Re: Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) by timidapsin(m): 9:55am On Jun 20, 2016
Nairaland and Bursty Women undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) by McBrooklyn(m): 9:55am On Jun 20, 2016
Booty Wey Dey Burst Brain cheesy

cc: Vizkiz, Oya come and see ooo . . . Your Food don show grin

Men And Big Booty Are Like grin

The Dude Above Me Though undecided

Re: Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jun 20, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Didi Ekanem Hits NYSC Camp (See Her Lovely Pics In NYSC Camp) by Sijo01(f): 9:56am On Jun 20, 2016
Too bad she's being discribed by her nyash not her talent. That's to say she gat nothing to offer. Smh

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nollywood Actors Who Died In 2017 / Pat Attah Now A Father / Pete Edochie Receives His Gratuity From Obiano (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.