Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,095 members, 7,821,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:28 PM

Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage (45786 Views)

"Go Contest For Councillorship", Uduaghan To Utomi / 'Uduaghan Must Go To Jail' Protest At Delta State Government House (Pics) / Throwback Photo Of Okowa Ibori & Uduaghan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by vicolurin(f): 11:53am On Jun 20, 2016
ednut1:
@ pic. naso e easy abi. just pray u no marry wrong person.
I can't even marry the wrong person, u say watever u want with ur mouth....
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by mikolo80: 11:56am On Jun 20, 2016
Talktru:
my sister I tire ow
e b like na curse to celebrities
no be by celebrity, na girls wen no get common sense to pick husband de cause am or vice versa. over blind attraction to material (money) or physical(body) without considering personality traits will always end like this
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by neocortex: 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
mikolo80:
don't worry when you become a big man in govt, be stealing money to do big wedding for your kids then you will know the meaning of what he is saying

Your superstitious believe won't stop a politician from stealing,
in fact you are part of the problem, instead of demanding for
accountability , you are contented that the marriage of a politician child
crashes when you know that marriage failure is nothing new under the sun
and it can happen to anybody including the rich and the poor.

Come to think of it, if the punishment for looting billions is the mere crash of the
daughters marriage, why will a politician stop looting ?
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by ThisIsTGF: 12:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
See as she carry her papa fore-head!
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by goldbim(f): 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
mikolo80:
cos the women don't challenge dia husband
not that.i think they understand each other better.besides, where's the money sef? grin
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by JoNach: 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
yarimo:
The guy na real gold digger, so because her dad is not more the governor abi? Ok kontinu
D guys father is one of d founding fathers of access bank!! RAY OKPU , so shut up if u know nothing , zombie
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by ThisIsTGF: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
See as she carry her papa fore-head! Univeristy marriage,after 4years course them don grauduate
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by mikolo80: 1:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
goldbim:
not that.i think they understand each other better.besides, where's the money sef? grin
ah na Nigerian gofnor pikin you say '' where's the money sef? ''. You no de d Nigeria with us?
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by ednut1(m): 1:28pm On Jun 20, 2016
vicolurin:

I can't even marry the wrong person, u say watever u want with ur mouth....
tongue
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by mikolo80: 1:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
neocortex:

Wetin concine me, no be me go carry d family problem for head na

accountability ,
Why you no demand d akantability na as e easy

are contented that the marriage of a politician child

Come to think of it, if the punishment for looting billions is the mere crash of the
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by mikolo80: 1:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
neocortex:

Wetin concine me, no be me go carry d family problem for head na

accountability ,
Why you no demand d akantability na as e easy

are contented that the marriage of a politician child[b]

Since I'm not in a position to DEMAND akantability
I will settle for schadenfreude
[/b]

Wetin concine d politician. He is happily married. Na d pikins go suffer am as Bible promise to visit the iniquities of the father upon the offspring

Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by goldbim(f): 2:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
mikolo80:
ah na Nigerian gofnor pikin you say '' where's the money sef? ''. You no de d Nigeria with us?
I mean for poor people..the quickest route to make money in Naija is to be a politician nah grin.
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by BrianX40(m): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
That's their cup of tea..
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by Davecafary(m): 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
You had a talk of the town marriage, you have a talk of the town of divorce...Forget about any father curse affecting her, if you are not matured enough to handle the responsibilities of that comes with being married then it would always result in divorce...No 2 ways about it.

1 Like

Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by seunfape(m): 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
Masses prayer.
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by kart042000(m): 3:47pm On Jun 20, 2016
Awww... This is so sad, she was my friend during NYSC days. I just hope they are able to reconcile their differences.

sad
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by mikolo80: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
goldbim:
I mean for poor people..the quickest route to make money in Naija is to be a politician nah grin.
even poor ppl pretend for small change
na so i de find wife
na inn wan geh de consider me because i get green card
come see pretending
the moment i tell am say i no plan to stay here and my wife must de naija with me
come see insult(na then i believe say women de pretend until you ring them)
ah toh,na so we see am o
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by mikolo80: 4:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
goldbim:
ah toh,na so we see am o
na so i de find wife
come see pretending
the moment i tell am say i no plan to stay here and my wife must de naija with me
ah toh,na so we see am o
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by goldbim(f): 4:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
mikolo80:

ah toh,na so we see am o
na so i de find wife
come see pretending
ah toh,na so we see am o
grin grin then she never liked you..pele..its all about the money for some babes..Awon karashikas grin
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by mikolo80: 7:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
goldbim:
grin grin then she never liked you..pele..its all about the money for some babes..Awon karashikas grin
my point exactly,poor spice never like the other spouse,they just like their money
and pretend till the lay their hands on it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by Bbklopsy: 1:33am On Jun 21, 2016
sins of d father
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by sweetilicious(f): 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2016
goldbim:
If only money could build a happy home.. lipsrsealed.irony of life..yet you'l see some poor people living in harmony for years...
I tell you. Poor couples still manage, and respect each other. God give me and my family good spouses. People should pray for their siblings as they pray for themselves.

1 Like

Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by Myself2(m): 9:41pm On Jun 22, 2016
Raiders:
why are you calling the guy a junkie? Do you know the guy personally? Do you know why their marriage crashed? Most of this rich girls from rich family are always rude and disrespectful to their husbands and they feel like they own the world because their daddy is rich.

Do you know Orode personally ??If you do,then you'll know she's far different from what you wrote
Re: Orode Uduaghan & Ryan Okpu To Divorce After 4 Years Of Marriage by sament: 10:37am On May 04, 2022
Do people know Orode Uduaghan?
Orode Uduaghan is a multiple award-winning entrepreneur and is currently the former Senior Special Assistant to the Governor of Delta State on SME Development.
https://orodeuduaghan.org
https://orodeuduaghan.org/2022/04/28/orode-uduaghan-wevwo-foundation-others-drive-financial-empowerment-of-300-female-breadwinners/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2019: Okorocha Fumes, Says APC Will Lose 5 Million Voters / Olusegun Obasanjo Defending His PhD Thesis At The Open University (Photos) / David Mark Solely Sworn In As A Mark Of Respect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.