Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,462 members, 7,846,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 08:00 AM

Send A Message To God Here - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Send A Message To God Here (356 Views)

We Can Be As Perfect As God, Here Is How - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Send A Message To God Here by BahdXitixenn: 8:53pm On Jun 19, 2016
What if you could send a message to God? What would you say? What would you ask for?

If people from everywhere could be writing messages here, God just might take notice.

Don't miss your opportunity to send your own message.
Re: Send A Message To God Here by michiyke2003(m): 8:56pm On Jun 19, 2016
So you want to know what i want from God?,well,there are 5 important things i want from God. 1,i want God to keep my mum healthy 2,i want God to give me good children with God manner and God's divine protection to reign and be around them 3,i want God to make my wife a faithful and responsible woman and also may God change my ugly life of lust around women 4,i want God to make me successful in all my endeavour and may he grant me and my family a wonderful life with long life and good health and finall,5, i want God to transfer me to the presidential post of Nigeria of Biafra in the future and i want him to give me the wisdom and courage to transform the life of the poor. All these i want from God and may he grant my heart desire, Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Tonight Leilatul-qadr Tahjud @ IKORODU / Christianity.. The Nigerian Model / Fr. Make Attacks Ex. President Jonathan Denies Attacking Buhari.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.