Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

The Musical Footballer - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / The Musical Footballer (554 Views)

World's Ugliest Footballer Eyes 2018 World Cup Spot With Nigeria / Footballer Dele Alli Caught On Video Receiving MouthAction From Prostitute / Jefferson Louis, The Only Footballer Who Has Played For 36 Clubs In His Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Musical Footballer by rapmike(m): 9:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
Its really a shame that the brightness of the stars that are Messi and Ronaldo in modern day soccer makes most other soccer players look ordinary. However, not up to twelve years ago, there was someone who outshone both stars- Ronaldinho. I just watched this wonderful clips about his skills and goals and then I wonder if ten years from now, people will really remember the magnificence of Ronaldinho. He is the one I call the musical footballer because no matter which team you support, your can't just help but to love his tunes when he puts those moves on the pitch( I mean his skills and goals oh!). Well this is the clip, enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0ksVaLlaIw

(1) (Reply)

Euro 2016: England’s Manager Quits / Lionel Messi Bags Jail Term / Is This Statistics True? GHANA IS VERY WICKED!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.