Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Need A New Car? Let's Go To Cotonou Or Lome - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Need A New Car? Let's Go To Cotonou Or Lome (524 Views)

Post has been deleted. / Brand New Car For 4M / Latest Car-bmw To Launch New Car In Indian Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A New Car? Let's Go To Cotonou Or Lome by sparkleboy(m): 9:52pm On Jun 19, 2016
It's no news that the cheapest used cars are those bought directly from the U.S through the Lagos ports, but due to various stories of woes from Nigerians, Getting a cheap clean car from Cotonou seems to bethe easiest and cheapest way out.

My modus operandi is that we go together!
We search together and pay for the car in your presence
I handle the Cotonou clearing and the Nigerian customs clearing I deliver to anywhere in Nigeria within 72 hours of paying in Cotonou
You can stay back to monitor the whole process or you can go after making your selection while I do the whole work involved
Re: Need A New Car? Let's Go To Cotonou Or Lome by sparkleboy(m): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
Bought
Imported
And Delivered
Cleared by Jelad clearing services also
Re: Need A New Car? Let's Go To Cotonou Or Lome by sparkleboy(m): 12:42pm On Jul 18, 2016
Cotonou before purchase

Re: Need A New Car? Let's Go To Cotonou Or Lome by sparkleboy(m): 1:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
At the custom vehicle sit in Seme border

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Toyota Corolla 2001 600k / Super Clean Registered Direct 2012 Toyota Corolla For Sale In Lagos / In Need Of A Clean Registered 2006/07 Honda Accord.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.