Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,714 members, 7,840,791 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 02:51 PM

Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue Community - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue Community (440 Views)

Niger Delta Militants Kill Six Nigerian Soldiers / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Benue Community Again, 7 Feared Dead / Fulani Herdsmen Kill Seven In Benue Community, Tse Atue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue Community by Dianashantie(f): 10:10pm On Jun 19, 2016
An attack by herdsmen on residents of Gabo village in Nengev and Turan Councils wards of Logo Local Government Area of Benue State on Friday June 17th, has left six persons dead with several others injured.

The herdsmen stormed the village in the night, attacking the community members with machetes and other dangerous weapons. A member of the House of Representatives that represents Logo State Constituency, Hon. Terna-­Kester Kyenge, told the Sun that he received six mutilated corpses

“I received six mutilated corpses and addressed hundreds of displaced persons including women and children. I condemn the attack as gruesome and barbaric. I, however, call for restraint on the part of my people while I urge the federal and state governments to intervene in arresting the culprits and provide relief materials to the displaced people.” Confirming the incident, the state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), ASP Moses Yamu, said the corpses of the deceased victims had been deposited at the morgue of the General Hospital, Ugbah. “You know, these Fulanis always strike in a guerrilla manner. Once they strike, they leave the area. Security has been beefed up in the area and the people can now return to their homes,” Yamu said

Source

http://www.dianaplay.com/2016/06/herdsmen-kill-six-in-benue-community.html?

Re: Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue Community by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2016
Oga at the top said they are libyans..

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue Community by philchudi: 11:30pm On Jun 19, 2016
The man way say im feet to wrestle anybody don get invitation oooh. Over to u Bubu.
Re: Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue Community by molydonhenry(m): 11:32pm On Jun 19, 2016
Buhari is a badluck period!
Re: Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue Community by wowmenow: 11:51pm On Jun 19, 2016
Herdsmen welcoming buhari to Nigeria
Re: Herdsmen Kill Six In Benue Community by Dianashantie(f): 6:48am On Jun 20, 2016
wowmenow:
Herdsmen welcoming buhari to Nigeria
yeah

(1) (Reply)

Senate Raises Alarm Over Alleged Coup Against It / PDP Reacts To Aisha Buhari's Statements To Gov. Ayodele Fayose..... / Fayose Insists Zenith Bank Majorly Funded His Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.