Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) (20228 Views)

Wike, Okorocha, Other State Governors Welcoming President Buhari (see Photos) / Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo) / Obanikoro Loaded Plane With N1.29b For Fayose: Airport Video Shows - Sahara R. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) by arterxerxes: 10:23pm On Jun 19, 2016
Re: Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) by Atmmachine(m): 7:32am On Jun 20, 2016
I would rather watch two rats having sex than to watch a useless man get welcomed

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) by coninse: 7:33am On Jun 20, 2016
What nonsense is this? He traveled just for 2 weeks and he was given this kind of reception? This looks like they are welcoming a foreign diplomat.

What the he_ck is wrong with Nigeria?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) by Sermwell(m): 7:33am On Jun 20, 2016
I'm not his fan buh he's welcome all the same! Let him just forget all this media hype and attend to pressing issues! I'm not happy as a Nigerian with the turn of event in this country and I know a lot of Nigerians are not happy too!

God bless The Federal Republic of Nigeria
God bless the President!

9 Likes

Re: Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) by Nobody: 7:34am On Jun 20, 2016
Sai BaBa deserves a PARACHUTE now. or better still a Hot-Air Balloon.

He has exceeded the NORMAL FLIGHT INDEX
And the Eagles ain't happy at all

4 Likes

Re: Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) by obyikye(f): 7:34am On Jun 20, 2016
welcome back

6 Likes

Re: Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) by humbleluke: 7:34am On Jun 20, 2016
coninse:
as
as d president

1 Like

Re: Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) by canalily(m): 7:34am On Jun 20, 2016
Where is Buhari naaundecided there is no Buhari in this video joorshocked
Re: Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) by oluwafemi113(m): 7:35am On Jun 20, 2016
Nice one my pre
Re: Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) by flyca: 7:35am On Jun 20, 2016
Journalist: How are you now sir?
Presido: You can see I am taller than you, I can fight.

Me:

7 Likes

Re: Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) by skotch(m): 7:35am On Jun 20, 2016
grin
Re: Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) by Akon419(m): 7:35am On Jun 20, 2016
How PMB is welcome by his follow fulanis should have been more fine

4 Likes

Re: Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) by Adaahjacob(m): 7:35am On Jun 20, 2016
undecidedWELCOME BABA........ I HEARD U CAN NOW WRESTLE MORE THAN JOHN CENA
AND U'R TALLER THAN NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) by atirolu(m): 7:36am On Jun 20, 2016
What manner of welcome is this?
Lot is wrong in this nation
They will definitely spend millions for the dancers
It is well

5 Likes

Re: Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) by VIPERVENOM(m): 7:36am On Jun 20, 2016
Wailers be like

old video

don't be fooled. This video was recorded back in September

APC and lies. This is a hologram of buhari. He's still critically ill in London

See another one way above me grin

Atmmachine:
I would rather watch two rats having sex than to watch a useless man get welcomed

Another one below me grin

carammel:
APC is trying too hard to prove to us that uncle Bubu is hale and hearty

Only two words for both of you........... undecided

25 Likes

Re: Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) by marketresearch: 7:37am On Jun 20, 2016
I thought PDP said he is very sick . one more reason why i will never trust all these political parties ever again.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) by CHANNELStv2020: 7:37am On Jun 20, 2016
HOPE HE CAN HEAR WORD NOW.

2 Likes

Re: Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 20, 2016
Atmmachine:

What did he do to you?

7 Likes

Re: Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 20, 2016
Atmmachine:
grin grin
Take it easy, man
Though ur Grammar is a Superlative one.
Keep it up

2 Likes

Re: Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 20, 2016
Rather interesting to watch the responses of some people to PMB's return,especially those wishing he was translated to a higher plane of existence.

Well....he isn't going up there yet....he would have to still hang out with us mere mortals a little while longer,am afraid.

Nigeria's economic problems can only end when we get off the burden called oil.

7 Likes

Re: Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) by carammel(f): 7:38am On Jun 20, 2016

1 Like

Re: Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 20, 2016
BABA
Re: Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) by dollaflow(m): 7:39am On Jun 20, 2016
hmmm
Re: Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) by edlion57(m): 7:39am On Jun 20, 2016
Hp he can hear very well now
Re: Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) by sacostyles(m): 7:39am On Jun 20, 2016
Atmmachine:

Ngwanu... Leave this place and go and watch that undecided

10 Likes

Re: Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) by Naija9090: 7:40am On Jun 20, 2016
I'm sure they budgeted 900 billion for this as usual. Toothpicks for senators...20 billion naira. Toilet rolls...49 billion naira. Lol...Nigeria! When I was a staffer at the National Assembly, I witnessed all these...you be hearing billion, billions all the time.
Re: Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) by ufumes(m): 7:40am On Jun 20, 2016
Welcome home sir

1 Like

Re: Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) by BigBenoski(m): 7:40am On Jun 20, 2016
All I can say is that I see no difference between these people and PDP. may we not be forced to bring back pdp
Re: Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) by geezville(m): 7:41am On Jun 20, 2016
Hahaha.......beht, warris aldis nau?

Sai Baba....notwithstanding smiley
Re: Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) by Nobody: 7:42am On Jun 20, 2016
carammel:

But he is....unless you have a certified medical report from a certified doctor that says he isn't.

And by the way....2019 is coming up.Better get to work getting APC out...the democratic way....by campaigning and convincing people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) by YoursGEJ(m): 7:42am On Jun 20, 2016
PDP after watching the video

[img]http://i./21acrT95fVMwU.gif[/img]

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Welcoming President Buhari At The Airport - (video) by ikaboy: 7:43am On Jun 20, 2016
Much respect to the man weh sabi.

Long live PMB!

The God that raised us a Moses of our time will keep him till another Joshua is discovered.

Can i hear your loudest Amen by liking this post?

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Afe Babalola And Fayose At ABUAD's 4th Convocation Ceremony / Lai Mohammed Writes Oby Ezekwesili On Chibok Girls (Snapshot) / Ice Cream Seller Campaigns For Omoyele Sowore For President (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.