Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Reasoning! Why Is This Called .....? I Need Your Brains Now - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Reasoning! Why Is This Called .....? I Need Your Brains Now (637 Views)

Never Take Your Heart On A Journey Without Your Brains / The Ungettable Girl. Beauty And Brains / The Ungettable Girl. Beauty And Brains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasoning! Why Is This Called .....? I Need Your Brains Now by richez25(m): 10:36pm On Jun 19, 2016
Its begs the big question of existence and how things came to be and why we do things the way we do them and accept some the way they e.g.

What is the origin of the Universe? What is its first cause? Is its existence necessary?

What are the ultimate material components of the Universe?

What is the ultimate reason for the existence of the Universe? Does the cosmos have a purpose?

But i have come to wonder, is it that we dont yearn for higher knowledge or we just choose to be ignorant of the fact that somethings eludes us. Maybe, we choose not to know and just act like all is just normal and the way its suppose to be.

There is this question, i love to ask. I use it as a based to center my arguments or discussion, so as to know if there a force behind us or we are just acting out of sheer instinct, or some far greater than ourselves.

The question is:
WHY IS WHITE CALLED WHITE?

So u see from the above question, it beg for our reasoning, cos from what i know as a layman that i am. I am being taught that this is white, this is black. Why not called black white and white black. How did we come about calling them those name.

In science, we know that before something can exist, something must be worked on and tested on. Then we can now have end product. That is the test and hypothesis, we all know. So who tested white and called it white, and why is it called so..

WHY IS WHITE CALLED WHITE?

Pls i need answers from great minds in the forum.. Thanks..

(1) (Reply)

How To Avoid Heartbreak / [fiction] Igadamigada: An NYSC Tale In Igbo Land [part 3] Conclusion / The Orgy Option....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.