Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Here At Last: An App That Can Help You Manage Your Relationships! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Here At Last: An App That Can Help You Manage Your Relationships! (303 Views)

App That Increase You Battery Life And Boost Your Phone / Google Unveils An App That Increases Browsing Speed And Picture Pixels / See The New App That Will Beat Whatsapp(screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Here At Last: An App That Can Help You Manage Your Relationships! by 4once(m): 6:20am On Jun 20, 2016
Life could get hard at times – for no reason, especially if you’re trying to figure out the exact words to use in a message or ask someone out for a date, for instance.

Not anymore…

Sounds strange and rather impossible?

That is what I thought too – till I read through the details and completely understood what this app does.

If you’ve ever groped for the right word or wondered exactly what to say and not appear non-challant or be taken for someone who does not care enough, this app is certainly for you.

Enter Emotional Labor.

This is what the developer of this email plugin has to say:

"It was while thinking over these issues that McNeil came up for the idea of Emotional Labor, a plugin for Gmail that scans your messages and inserts overly-familiar, lighthearted touches to make them seem more friendly.

Full stops become multiple exclamation marks, ‘lols’ are dropped into sentences, and formal sign-offs become rows of kisses".

What do you guys think?

Source: https://zomoblog./2016/06/20/here-at-last-an-app-that-can-help-you-manage-your-relationships/

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Expert Who Can Teach Me How To Unlock A Phone / Imported Portable DVD Players Up For Grabs @ 10k / Competent Teacher Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.