Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Niger Delta Avengers Is Sponsored By Tompolo, Has Kachichukwu As A Sympathizer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Avengers Is Sponsored By Tompolo, Has Kachichukwu As A Sympathizer (1883 Views)

IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed / "Tompolo Has Defeated Us" - Nigerian Minister / "BREAKING NEW" Tompolo Has Been Arrested. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Niger Delta Avengers Is Sponsored By Tompolo, Has Kachichukwu As A Sympathizer by Johnnyessence(m): 6:27am On Jun 20, 2016
A Niger Delta group, the Niger Delta Patriotic Front (NDPF), has described the violent agitation of Niger Delta Avengers (NDA) as nothing but a ploy to gain personal benefits for members of the group. The NDPF made this known in a press statement issued on Sunday.

Signed by Mr. Joel Tamarakepreye, its Directo‎r of Information, the statement said the Niger Delta Avengers' message is empty, heavy on propaganda, outright falsehood and marked by a desperation to attract ‎media headlines and government attention.

According to the NDPF, the NDA is sponsored by Chief Government Emuokpolo aka ‎Tompolo and has Dr. Ibe Kachukwu, Minister of State for Petroleum, as its biggest sympathizer. ‎ On its claim that NDA's message is characterised by emptiness, the NDPF said: "In their publications, which are a poor effort at meaningful propaganda and decoy, they in one swoop called on Boyloaf, Ateke Tom and Tompolo to stay clear of any negotiation with the government on their behalf and in another, they generalized by imputing the names of Timipre Sylva, Ayiri Emami and Boyloaf to stay clear of negotiations and focused on Boyloaf for the remainder of their press statement."‎

The NDPF wondered ‎why the ‎NDA, which it described as cowardly, and Tompolo are fixated on Boyloaf, Emami and Timipre Sylva, insisting that their agitation is not ‎ in the larger interest of the Niger Delta region.‎

‎"​When they had a God- given opportunity to impact positively on the region by the countless favours and benefits they accessed from our brother, the former President, what did they do with it? "Rather they cheated their own very community, unintelligently stole and diverted government funds like primitive men that they are and abused the privileges of their offices for personal gains.

"‎​It is unfortunate that the Ijaw Nation has been on silent mode since this senseless criminal action orchestrated by Tompolo.

"By their silence, they have acquiesced to Tompolo’s madness, and they should remember what Ijaw stands for and know that the struggle for inclusion, environmental, economic and political rights of the Ijaw Nation cannot be championed by known thieves in the guise of freedom fighters and occasional resource control enthusiasts," said the NDPF.‎

‎​The group asked where the NDA and its Niger Delta fervour were during the Goodluck Jonathan Presidency, adding that if the Niger Delta wants to be taken seriously by locally and by the international community, its indigene s must be honest by describing the NDA as a band of brigands.

The NDPF said the claim that a negation is in progress between the NDA and the federal government is a charade authored by Kachiukwu and the Delta State Deputy Governor, who it claimed is a member of the NDA. The NDPF reckons that NDA lacks the capacity to sustain its agitation, the reason it wants the negotiations it is involved in to end in a political solution that will require the Attorney General of the Federation to discontinue the criminal trial of Tompolo and also Colonel Sambo Dasuki, former National Security Adviser.

"Is it not laughable and a clear pointer to the political agenda of the cowardly NDA that the unconditional release of Colonel Dasuki is a major item in their demands?

"What relationship does the trial of Colonel Dasuki has to the Niger Delta demands for a fair deal from Nigeria?" asked the NDPF.http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/19/niger-delta-avengers-sponsored-tompolo-has-kachichukwu-sympathizer-ndpf

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Is Sponsored By Tompolo, Has Kachichukwu As A Sympathizer by Nobody: 6:30am On Jun 20, 2016
interesting
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Is Sponsored By Tompolo, Has Kachichukwu As A Sympathizer by molydonhenry(m): 6:33am On Jun 20, 2016
Tompolo hiding in libya has no say. NDA is stronger than all this wana be militant groups.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Is Sponsored By Tompolo, Has Kachichukwu As A Sympathizer by Johnnyessence(m): 6:33am On Jun 20, 2016
we all know that tompolo is behind NDA they want to divide this country it won't help them oooo.they are destroying their land more even ipob is now supporting let me tell them here their mission will never be accomplish they will arrested by security operatives and also be jailed .where's henry okah.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Is Sponsored By Tompolo, Has Kachichukwu As A Sympathizer by fiizznation: 6:40am On Jun 20, 2016
That minister of state for petroleum is a complete joke. I have said it on several occasions, the dude needs to be relief of this duty because the man don't know what he is doing. How can a minister be portraying the center government as a weak one through some silly negotiations he is initiating? Who negotiates with terrorists group in this 21st century? I won't even be surprised if that minister is one of the so-called avengers sponsor. To heck with any negotiations with terrorists group, gather some intelligence, get your logistics right and round the silly miscreants up. This is always the way to go. You negotiate with these ones today, tomorrow another group will spring up, are you to negotiate with the new group again? Negotiating with terrorists will just leave you running in complete circles. In Vladimir Putin's voice; ' I don't negotiate with terrorists but I can send them to meet God'.

Well every sane mind knows tompolo is their main sponsor, so at least this shouldn't come as a surprise. And I'm 100% sure that tompolo is still hiding like a scared rat in that gbamaturu kingdom. Well connected politicians are hiding and protecting him there.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Is Sponsored By Tompolo, Has Kachichukwu As A Sympathizer by rose54321: 6:42am On Jun 20, 2016
The number of groups formed this year eh,
- a new Fulani group
- Niger delta group
- Muslim group
- new terrorist group
- a group in the Southwest
- an aggrieved group of youths

The list is endless.

Guess when people are cowards, they become faceless and hide behind unidentifiable groups to heat up the polity.

God help Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Is Sponsored By Tompolo, Has Kachichukwu As A Sympathizer by rose54321: 6:44am On Jun 20, 2016
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Is Sponsored By Tompolo, Has Kachichukwu As A Sympathizer by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 20, 2016
You didn't put the picture of the accuser, is he a nobody?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Is Sponsored By Tompolo, Has Kachichukwu As A Sympathizer by shyling(f): 7:01am On Jun 20, 2016
Modath go work.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Is Sponsored By Tompolo, Has Kachichukwu As A Sympathizer by Abeymills(m): 7:06am On Jun 20, 2016
What an excuse for a government shame of bubuhari n zombies
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Is Sponsored By Tompolo, Has Kachichukwu As A Sympathizer by wowmenow: 7:29am On Jun 20, 2016
Kachikwu knows he will get better results with dialogue than buhari war approach
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Is Sponsored By Tompolo, Has Kachichukwu As A Sympathizer by otukpo(f): 7:37am On Jun 20, 2016
Nigerians and negative imaginations.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Is Sponsored By Tompolo, Has Kachichukwu As A Sympathizer by hucienda: 7:38am On Jun 20, 2016
Too many groups these days in the delta. If these guys do form their Republic, na like this dem go still dey bicker amongst themselves?
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Is Sponsored By Tompolo, Has Kachichukwu As A Sympathizer by Alokendra(m): 7:46am On Jun 20, 2016
fiizznation:
That minister of state for petroleum is a complete joke. I have said it on several occasions, the dude needs to be relief of this duty because the man don't know what he is doing. How can a minister be portraying the center government as a weak one through some useless negotiations he is initiating? Who negotiates with terrorists group in this 21st century? I won't even be surprised if that lame minister is one of the so-called avengers sponsor. To hell with any negotiations with terrorists group, gather some intelligence, get your logistics right and round the bloody miscreants up. This is always the way to go. You negotiate with these ones today, tomorrow another group will spring up, are you to negotiate with the new group again? Negotiating with terrorists will just leave you running in complete circles. In Vladimir Putin's voice; ' I don't negotiate with terrorists but I can send them to meet God'.

Well every sane mind knows tompolo is their main sponsor, so at least this shouldn't come as a surprise. And I'm 100% sure that tompolo is still hiding like a scared rat in that gbamaturu kingdom. Well connected politicians are hiding and protecting him there.

I couldn't have said it better. However, FG is very weak. The Nigeria soldiers have very poor intelligence gathering. NDA is exploiting all these. These guys have a twitter page, a blog and they give information. The Nigeria army hasn't been able to exploit NDA's weakness. It sucks to be a Nigeria soldier. They believe in brawl. I'd choose brain over brawl
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Is Sponsored By Tompolo, Has Kachichukwu As A Sympathizer by MrDavidson: 7:48am On Jun 20, 2016
Those militants are all cowards and empty chest beaters. They will not succeed to have their way. When the heat comes on them, there'll be no where to run to. They've only been thriving on sheer propaganda and lies.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Is Sponsored By Tompolo, Has Kachichukwu As A Sympathizer by BossKratos: 8:00am On Jun 20, 2016
angry
Abeymills:
What an excuse for a government shame of bubuhari n zombies

My friend shut up if you have nothing reasonable to contribute on a public forum! Does this claptrap you wrote make any sense?

No wonder your mum and dad always spit in disgust whenever you step into their house!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Is Sponsored By Tompolo, Has Kachichukwu As A Sympathizer by kettle84(m): 8:11am On Jun 20, 2016
fiizznation:
That minister of state for petroleum is a complete joke. I have said it on several occasions, the dude needs to be relief of this duty because the man don't know what he is doing. How can a minister be portraying the center government as a weak one through some silly negotiations he is initiating? Who negotiates with terrorists group in this 21st century? I won't even be surprised if that minister is one of the so-called avengers sponsor. To heck with any negotiations with terrorists group, gather some intelligence, get your logistics right and round the silly miscreants up. This is always the way to go. You negotiate with these ones today, tomorrow another group will spring up, are you to negotiate with the new group again? Negotiating with terrorists will just leave you running in complete circles. In Vladimir Putin's voice; ' I don't negotiate with terrorists but I can send them to meet God'.

I am not surprise at your aggressive expression ,you are Fulani anyway. The resources is in their land ,kachiukwu is a Niger deltan. The best is to listen to NDA and address the issues of the Delta. they have the resources, you can't push them away and rubb them of their property. so, keep your foolish point to yourself.

2 Likes

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Is Sponsored By Tompolo, Has Kachichukwu As A Sympathizer by DaBullIT(m): 8:16am On Jun 20, 2016
Jonathan Through Tompolo

First reason is the loss of election, they already threatened this is what they will do

Second reason , EFCC Froze Tompolo's assets ,
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Is Sponsored By Tompolo, Has Kachichukwu As A Sympathizer by fiizznation: 8:26am On Jun 20, 2016
Alokendra:

I couldn't have said it better. However, FG is very weak. The Nigeria soldiers have very poor intelligence gathering. NDA is exploiting all these. These guys have a twitter page, a blog and they give information. The Nigeria army hasn't been able to exploit NDA's weakness. It sucks to be a Nigeria soldier. They believe in brawl. I'd choose brain over brawl
Those militants are using proxy IPs. The Intel unit of NA/DSS can simply utilize a flash or Java applet which will directly go to the source to reveal the true IP, I don't know why they haven't done this yet. Though if those miscreants avengers run a NAT VM on a host inside a private network on an IPS that kind of also uses NAT for its customers, then maybe it might take the NA Intel unit or whoever is trying to unmask them some time to achieve that. That being said, I will never regard any person that blows up helpless pipelines in the middle of the night as a smart person. So those avengers are not smart one bit, they are just dumb terrorists.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Is Sponsored By Tompolo, Has Kachichukwu As A Sympathizer by seunmsg(m): 8:28am On Jun 20, 2016
The NDPF have said it all. The NDA is just a political tool created by Tompolo with the support of some criminal elements in PDP to destabilize the Buhari government and derail the anti corruption fight of the administration. God willing, they will fail in their evil plot. Nigeria will survive and the Buhari government would bring in tremendous development to all regions, including the Niger delta.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Is Sponsored By Tompolo, Has Kachichukwu As A Sympathizer by fiizznation: 8:48am On Jun 20, 2016
kettle84:
I am not surprise at your aggressive expression ,you are Fulani anyway. The resources is in their land ,kachiukwu is a Niger deltan. The best is to listen to NDA and address the issues of the Delta. they have the resources, you can't push them away and rubb them of their property. so, keep your foolish point to yourself.
The resources is in their land? Did they plant it or put it there? Just because they occupied the territory that the crude is situated doesn't make it theirs. Go and read your land acts very well. Look, I pray vehemently that the oil should dry up ASAP, because the cursed oil has made the country lazy and has institutionalised corruption. But the problem I have with the militants is using the oil to blackmail and undermine a seating President, and also putting innocent citizens into more difficult conditions. This shouldn't be accepted. Besides there was even a time in Nigeria when proceeds from my grandfather's farm, sweat and blood was shared between all the regions in Nigeria. Did anybody complain then?

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Is Sponsored By Tompolo, Has Kachichukwu As A Sympathizer by omenka(m): 8:55am On Jun 20, 2016
This is one audacious accusation.

Modath, are you seeing this??

There was something you told me sometime back, I think you just might have been right oo.
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Is Sponsored By Tompolo, Has Kachichukwu As A Sympathizer by omenka(m): 8:57am On Jun 20, 2016
fiizznation:
The resources is in their land? Did they plant it or put it there? Just because they occupied the territory that the crude is situated doesn't make it theirs. Go and read your land acts very well. Look, I pray vehemently that the oil should dry up ASAP, because the cursed oil has made the country lazy and has institutionalised corruption. But the problem I have with the militants is using the oil to blackmail and undermine a seating President, and also putting innocent citizens into more difficult conditions. This shouldn't be accepted. Besides there was even a time in Nigeria when proceeds from my grandfather's farm, sweat and blood was shared between all the regions in Nigeria. Did anybody complain then?
Bro, attempt to make sense and watch them wear you out with their unrestrained idiocy.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Is Sponsored By Tompolo, Has Kachichukwu As A Sympathizer by bishopkay: 8:59am On Jun 20, 2016
fiizznation:
Those militants are using proxy IPs. The Intel unit of NA/DSS can simply utilize a flash or Java applet which will directly go to the source to reveal the true IP, I don't know why they haven't done this yet. Though if those miscreants avengers run a NAT VM on a host inside a private network on an IPS that kind of also uses NAT for its customers, then maybe it might take the NA Intel unit or whoever is trying to unmask them some time to achieve that. That being said, I will never regard any person that blows up helpless pipelines in the middle of the night as a smart person. So those avengers are not smart one bit, they are just dumb terrorists.

Very nice analysis but it wouldn't hurt to go get recruited into the Army or DSS would it?

You think it's easy abi? You folk just create threads and reel out what you see in Hollywood movies...spewing IT trash and feeling like Albert eistien...like a genius and it makes you proud of yourself...Lol

Padi believe me if their location could be tracked that easily, it would have been done ever since, with a detailed picture or explanation of how the "crack down " on their location went ( you know how this government likes it's pictures). You think they are working with cyber ghost or some other sh!t routers Even that one sef dey hard track small... or you seem to forget there are speculation they have foreign backers? And I don't think people that strong to influence such happenings would use cheap things.

Let the government restructure or show at least an attempt to restructure things and this trend will die a natural death.

Modified: I would advise y'all to disregard these many militant groups and ND groups springing up every day. Most of them are just lurkers waiting and hoping to get paid so they try to seem relevant. Who register that so called NDPF? when dem begin operate...who give dem mouth?

Please let them just shut up and RIP

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Is Sponsored By Tompolo, Has Kachichukwu As A Sympathizer by kettle84(m): 9:39am On Jun 20, 2016
fiizznation:
They are indeginous to the area from time . God in his wisdom put the resources their to benefit them due to the terrain,why should everyone including foreigners abandon their resources to devour the resources of this minority groups. 90% of oil blocks are allocated to northerners. what happened to solid minerals of other regions? why can't the govt explore them. what happened to agriculture and the cocoa and groundnut pyramid? the Niger Delta people are being rubbed of their resources and terrorized by government . Billions of dollars are made from the resources stolen by greedy politicians from other regions and monies used to develop other regions leaving the Delta with oil spills and permanent environmental damage. this great evil.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Avengers Is Sponsored By Tompolo, Has Kachichukwu As A Sympathizer by ITSAWRAPWORLD: 11:15am On Jun 20, 2016
Fingers crossed
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Is Sponsored By Tompolo, Has Kachichukwu As A Sympathizer by MXrep: 12:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
fiizznation:
But you have been telling them that igbos want their oil. Now they want their oil for themselves which igbos support and you turn around and say the oil is nit theirs. Ok
Re: Niger Delta Avengers Is Sponsored By Tompolo, Has Kachichukwu As A Sympathizer by Johnnyessence(m): 4:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
libya authorities should send tompolo back to nigeria ooo.

(1) (Reply)

Top 7 Most Influential Pressure Groups In Nigeria- Naij.com / Meet 4 Nigerians Contesting In US General Elections (photos) / Posters Flood The City Of Aba Accusing Buhari Of Kidnapping Innocent Citizens(pi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 197
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.