Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Her Blonde Hairstyle, Looks So Cute - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Her Blonde Hairstyle, Looks So Cute (20128 Views)

Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' / Uche Mba Flaunts Her Banging Body - See Photos / Mercy Johnson Flaunts Her Curves. "Shakara No End" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Her Blonde Hairstyle, Looks So Cute by 9jacodedgist(m): 7:32am On Jun 20, 2016
Nigerian Yoruba movie Actress, Toyin Aimakhu rocks a new lovely blonde hairstyle that brings out the best in her.

Check out the befitting hairstyle below:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG2th0_yno0

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Her Blonde Hairstyle, Looks So Cute by 9jacodedgist(m): 7:32am On Jun 20, 2016
YOU WILL AGREE WITH ME THAT TOYIN IS ONE OF THE MOST ENDOWED NIGERIAN YORUBA ACTRESSES AFTER SEEING THESE OTHER PHOTOS, SOURCE: http://www.9jacodedgist.com/2016/06/actress-toyin-aimakhu-shows-off-her-new.html

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Her Blonde Hairstyle, Looks So Cute by Mediapace: 7:41am On Jun 20, 2016
She looks like a stripper to me angry
Don't forget to vote Lanicky for miss Nairaland

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Her Blonde Hairstyle, Looks So Cute by Merlissa(f): 8:05am On Jun 20, 2016
Follow Follow...
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Her Blonde Hairstyle, Looks So Cute by Untainted007: 8:24am On Jun 20, 2016
How does that makes N1 equals $1 as promised by bubu, or how does that equals N5k promised to be given to graduates, or one meal per day to primary school pupils. This Nairaland self becoming boring day by day.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Her Blonde Hairstyle, Looks So Cute by musquareni(m): 8:39am On Jun 20, 2016
The way some people think and talk in public is so irritating... you are looking for solutions to Nigeria's problems and you came to fashion tread? you should be dealth with grin... even the news about Nigeria that u have heard, what were u able to do with them? kukuma tell seun to fill nairaland with tragedy news so that someone like u could be pleased
Untainted007:
How does that makes N1 equals $1 as promised by bubu, or how does that equals N5k promised to be given to graduates, or one meal per day to primary school pupils. This Nairaland self becoming boring day by day.

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Her Blonde Hairstyle, Looks So Cute by Untainted007: 10:33am On Jun 20, 2016
musquareni:
The way some people think and talk in public is so irritating... you are looking for solutions to Nigeria's problems and you came to fashion tread? you should be dealth with grin... even the news about Nigeria that u have heard, what were u able to do with them? kukuma tell seun to fill nairaland with tragedy news so that someone like u could be pleased

Do you need not to quote me if you want to show ur childishness. I'm entitled to my opinion. The news is of no use, how many people changes their hair style without publicising it. Helpful and educative news barely makes front page. If she changes her hairstyle how does that create better Nigeria to the masses?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Her Blonde Hairstyle, Looks So Cute by Ask4bigneyo(m): 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan o
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Her Blonde Hairstyle, Looks So Cute by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
After her marriage breakup, I passionately dislike her
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Her Blonde Hairstyle, Looks So Cute by Ask4bigneyo(m): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
Mediapace:
She looks like a stripper to me angry
Don't forget to vote Lanicky for miss Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Her Blonde Hairstyle, Looks So Cute by philfrey08: 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
in this economic hardship?

How did this make frontpage? I will wrestle seun down
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Her Blonde Hairstyle, Looks So Cute by Ada9103(f): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
Hmmmmm...love her gown lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Her Blonde Hairstyle, Looks So Cute by philfrey08: 12:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
EastGold:
After her marriage breakup, I passionately dislike her
Are you in anyway related to her Ex?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Her Blonde Hairstyle, Looks So Cute by Kherry: 12:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
She looks good

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Her Blonde Hairstyle, Looks So Cute by bjprodint(f): 12:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
Is this d best or worst in her?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Her Blonde Hairstyle, Looks So Cute by brunofarad(m): 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
Ok
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Her Blonde Hairstyle, Looks So Cute by holluwai(m): 12:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
We haff see eet, whar else?

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Her Blonde Hairstyle, Looks So Cute by labamo07(m): 12:57pm On Jun 20, 2016
philfrey08:
in this economic hardship?
How did this make frontpage? I will wrestle seun down
Ask Google...............

2 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Her Blonde Hairstyle, Looks So Cute by Papasmal(m): 12:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
Busy flaunting her hair while others mourned the death of their colleague....
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Her Blonde Hairstyle, Looks So Cute by gebest: 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
noted please
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Her Blonde Hairstyle, Looks So Cute by LadyAimy: 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
don't even know what to say lmao
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Her Blonde Hairstyle, Looks So Cute by Wiseandtrue(f): 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
She looks more beautiful these days. It's like she had her wardrobe completely changed wink

3 Likes

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Her Blonde Hairstyle, Looks So Cute by jojosweet(f): 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
Untainted007:

Do you need not to quote me if you want to show ur childishness. I'm entitled to my opinion. The news is of no use, how many people changes their hair style without publicising it. Helpful and educative news barely makes front page. If she changes her hairstyle how does that create better Nigeria to the masses?
it is not no news oo ;Dit is entertainment news hence it is in fashion section...why it madeFP is still what I don't get o
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Her Blonde Hairstyle, Looks So Cute by LadyAimy: 1:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
Papasmal:
Busy flaunting her hair while others mourned the death of their colleague....
That girl is confused
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Her Blonde Hairstyle, Looks So Cute by publicenemy(m): 1:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
Nice lips tiny legs.
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Her Blonde Hairstyle, Looks So Cute by Lolaabokoku(f): 1:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
Iranun
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Her Blonde Hairstyle, Looks So Cute by bukitt: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Her Blonde Hairstyle, Looks So Cute by Scarpon(m): 1:09pm On Jun 20, 2016
Rebranded runz babe

1 Like

Re: Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Her Blonde Hairstyle, Looks So Cute by tatucci: 1:11pm On Jun 20, 2016
but isnt dis looking too artificial?
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Her Blonde Hairstyle, Looks So Cute by Whizkeey(m): 1:22pm On Jun 20, 2016
I like the flower vas grin
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Her Blonde Hairstyle, Looks So Cute by Tobium1(m): 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
She changed her hair color, but she can't change de fact dat Seun egbebe once fvcked her
Re: Toyin Aimakhu Flaunts Her Blonde Hairstyle, Looks So Cute by fuckpro: 1:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
See bleach leg,smelling thing when the sun shines

(1) (2) (Reply)

~The Fashion Library:Easy Access To Search, Click & Browse Interesting Topics ~ / Enuanwa Blessing Wins Beauty Of Africa International Pageant (BAIP) / National Assembly Proposes To Criminalise Cross-Dressing In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.