Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,183 members, 7,818,585 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

First Hand True Life Stories Of Paranomial Activities Of People - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / First Hand True Life Stories Of Paranomial Activities Of People (1568 Views)

In The Place Of Sexual Immoralities, Occupy Yourself With These Activities / China Bans Christians From All Church Activities / Types Of People You Will Meet At The Experience 2017 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Hand True Life Stories Of Paranomial Activities Of People by emmysexxy(f): 8:21am On Jun 20, 2016
Dont really know if this is the right place to post this.but have been planning on this for a very long time.do u love paranomials?well i do and when i hear some of this stories they scare the hell out of me and yet i still have intrest in listening to them.i will be sharing such stories with you guys.and this are first hand real stories of events that happed from peoples testimonies.as time goes on i will share mine with.but i would like as many likes as possible to know if i should continue.
Re: First Hand True Life Stories Of Paranomial Activities Of People by emmysexxy(f): 8:25am On Jun 20, 2016
So lets start.
this is an exsperience of a high school graduate from ohio.
I mean no disrespect to those who do believe, and I'm not totally closed to the possibility of the supernatural (I feel it's cocky in the least to say anyone can know for sure that such things do not exists), but as I mentioned in thetitle, I'm not really a "believer" in ghosts, monsters, alien visits, etc.That said, my parents and I had a series of weird experiences throughout 2003 and 2004, maybe reaching into 2005 (the year I graduated high school). I just barely found out about this sub and thought people here might be interested in hearing about one of them.I remember this clearly. I told the story to myolder brother and my parents the day it happened and a number of times since to bothfamily members and friends. It was in Spring, after school one day, and I was home alone. My dad had mentioned that my older brother (who didn't live there) might be stopping by to grab something out of the shed in the backyard, so not to be freaked out if I saw someone back there.When the doorbell rang, I thought it was him, but I also thought it was a bit strange that he didn't just let himself into the backyard through the gate. I was a little annoyed that I had to stop what I was doing to let him in.But when I answered the door, there was no one there. At first I figured he must have gotten tired of waiting for me to answer and gone around, but just as I was closing the door to go look in the backyard I heard the doorbellring again. We had a doorbell in the front and the back, and they made slightly different noises. The back door chime alwaysclickedat the end. And that's what I heard the second time the bell rang, meaning the ringing was from the back door. I was trying to remember if it had clicked the first time, thinking maybe my brother had been in the back all along. I wasn't sure, but I really didn't think so. The different sound is fairly distinct.It was at this point that I started to feel uneasy. Even though I still thought it must be my brother, something didn't seem right. In my parent's kitchen, you could see the back porch leading up to the door (where the back doorbell was) plainly through the window.There was an old woman there, wearing fairly stereotypical, lacy, "old lady" clothes. She was hunched over, but didn't seem frail or incapable at all. She flashed me an aggressive, toothy grin and locked her eyes onto mine. I couldn't tell if the grin was malicious or impishor playful what, but it wasn't the look of someone who'd accidentally wandered into mybackyard. I had the impression of being toyed with, especially since I'd been expecting someone (my brother) to be in the backyard. It felt almost like this was all happening as a way to play with my expectations, if that makes sense.I had to take my eyes off the porch in order toanswer that door, but only for a half-second. When I opened it, she was gone. A minute or two later (certainly not much more), my brother did ring the front doorbell, and I told him what had happened. (As a side note, itwasweird that he came to the front door instead of going around to the back on his own, and again I felt briefly like the woman--or what had appeared to be a woman--had known he would do that, like it was part of the game.)I was terrified the day of, especially because my mom had been complaining about some unexplained, spooky stuff going on around thattime that I'd largely written off as not real. Even though I'm not a believer in these thing as they are typically defined, I'll admit it was quite strange.I'd love to know what people's legitimate theories are on what happened to me, and I promise to be respectful of your answers and discussion. I'm very curious what people who are invested in this kind of thing think about this.
Re: First Hand True Life Stories Of Paranomial Activities Of People by emmysexxy(f): 8:35am On Jun 20, 2016
— By Tim Unkenholz OMGMovies can be creepy sometimes, but you can at least take solace in the fact that they are usually fictitious. Even movies that are"based on a true story" don't promise accuracy.Don't worry, as there are plenty of creepy stories out there thataretrue, and there's no escape. Beloware some of the creepiest stories that don't end when the credits start rolling.1. When the children of Riverwood Primary School in Australia went out for recess one day, they found their playhouse filled with 1.5liters of human blood...abcDue to the amount of blood found,it was clear the victim would not have been able to get up and walkaway. DNA testing was never able to match the blood to anyone.2. The number 0888-888-888 was discontinued for a dark, dark reason...soyaincauEvery single person who was assigned the number has died in the last ten years. Two of these deaths were mob bosses who probably had it coming, but phone companies still don't like those odds.3. When George Boyer was a boy, he didn't want to be an athlete or a rock star when he grew up. Instead, he aspired to be a one-legged man. It wasn't until he was 68 that he got his wish...markryanmayoBoyer shot himself in the leg. The doctors at the hospital said they could save it, but Boyer convinced them to amputate it regardless. Boyer cheerfully lived with one legfor the rest of his life.4. In 1885, a man received a letter from his brother in the mail. However, his brother had been dead for 13 years...pixgoodThe letter mentioned that his brother was mentally ill and wouldsoon be coming to visit. When the man dug up his brother's coffin, hefound it completely empty.5. In 1838, Edgar Allan Poe released the novelThe Narrative of Arthur Gordon Pym of Nantucket.The story was about three sailors who had to consume their friend to survive a shipwreck. Little did Poeknow that this story became a reality some years later...wikipediaIn 1884, three sailors actually became shipwrecked and were forced to eat their friend, who eerily had the name of Richard Parker, the man eaten in the story.6. Edward Mordrake wasborn with a second face attached to the back of his head. The second face couldn't speak, but could laugh and cry separately from Edward's emotions...cienciaxploraEdward called this face his "devil twin." He killed himself at 23 after doctors refused to remove it from his skull.7. Locals warned Soviet archaeologists that if they took the skull of Timur, one of the great Mongol conquerers, it would lead to war, but they took it anyway...wikipediaThe next day was June 22, 1941, the day of Operation Barbarossa, the Nazi invasion of the Soviet Union. Hundreds of thousands of Russians died in just a few short weeks.8. In 1948, strange distress calls from the SS Ourang were picked up off the coast of Indonesia. One voice was heard to say, "All officers including captain are dead, lying in chartroom and bridge. Possibly whole crew dead..."youtubeA nearby vessel soon received a message in Morse code. It read, "I die." When another boat investigated the ship, they found the Ourang crew all dead, eyes open, faces staring towards the heavens.9. In 1997, Rita Swift developed a roll of film she found on the ground. Sixteen of the photos were from 1969, but three had to be from a much earlier time...slightlywarpedThe three photos appeared to have been taken from a pinhole camera. They featured people in 1800s Native American garb.10. A man in Japan set up a security camera because he suspected someone was stealing from his kitchen. He thought it might have been an animal, but when he saw the footage...youtubeIt turned out to be a woman who would emerge every night out of his cupboard, eat his food, and even take a shower. She had apparently been living there without the man knowing for a whole year.11. In 1669, King Louis XIV sent a man to prisonwithout trial. He was forced to wear a hideous mask of whalebone at all times. What did the man do...?empireonlineNobody knows. To this day, the identity of the man has remained unknown. Whatever this man did to the king must have been bad. His name died when the king did.12. Before April 15, 1965, the day Lincoln was shot, Lincoln himself had a dream that might have predicted his fate...teachingdigitalhistoryIn his dream, Lincoln saw a soldierstanding over a casket. When he asked who the man who died was,the soldier responded, "The president."Do you feel better now that you know the real world is a horror movie that never ends? This planetis trying to kill us, and there's nothing we can do about it except watch movies that are slightly less scary than real life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: First Hand True Life Stories Of Paranomial Activities Of People by emmysexxy(f): 8:49am On Jun 20, 2016
more pics for no 5,6,7and 8

Re: First Hand True Life Stories Of Paranomial Activities Of People by emmysexxy(f): 8:53am On Jun 20, 2016
9,10,11and12

1 Share

Re: First Hand True Life Stories Of Paranomial Activities Of People by emmysexxy(f): 12:24am On Jun 23, 2016
good evening friends,have not gotten any likes to continue.so for d tym being quietly on research.
Re: First Hand True Life Stories Of Paranomial Activities Of People by PRISTINEMUSCLES: 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
The world we live in is quite strange and filled with inexplicable happenings. I like reading metaphysical/paranormal experiences of real persons whether living or dead because it always reaffirms the fact there are both the physical and spiritual realms. Continue, i am following.

1 Like

Re: First Hand True Life Stories Of Paranomial Activities Of People by banjicom(m): 2:32pm On Jun 24, 2016
I will share my own stories and experience soon

1 Like

Re: First Hand True Life Stories Of Paranomial Activities Of People by emmysexxy(f): 11:28pm On Jul 03, 2016
will start posting from tomorro.have got the go ahead i need.

1 Like

Re: First Hand True Life Stories Of Paranomial Activities Of People by chubbyG(m): 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2016
emmysexxy:
will start posting from tomorro.have got the go ahead i need.

tomorrow never reach?
Re: First Hand True Life Stories Of Paranomial Activities Of People by emmysexxy(f): 1:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
5 Strange and Creepy Paranormal Stories That MightShock YouWill time travel actually be invented in 2025? Apparently so, because urban legend has it that Alexandria Alexis was an alleged time traveler from said year who mysteriously disappeared on New Year's eve 1899. If this were true, it would also dispel the myth of only being able to travel back to the point of the machine being invented. Continue reading for more pictures, stories and images.

Re: First Hand True Life Stories Of Paranomial Activities Of People by emmysexxy(f): 1:09pm On Jul 09, 2016
INSTITUTION
Re: First Hand True Life Stories Of Paranomial Activities Of People by emmysexxy(f): 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2016

Re: First Hand True Life Stories Of Paranomial Activities Of People by emmysexxy(f): 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2016
THE TUNNEL

Re: First Hand True Life Stories Of Paranomial Activities Of People by emmysexxy(f): 1:22pm On Jul 09, 2016
ODD PERSON OUT

Re: First Hand True Life Stories Of Paranomial Activities Of People by emmysexxy(f): 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2016
THE HISS

Re: First Hand True Life Stories Of Paranomial Activities Of People by emmysexxy(f): 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2016
MANNEQUIN

Re: First Hand True Life Stories Of Paranomial Activities Of People by emmysexxy(f): 1:41pm On Jul 09, 2016
10 ghost stories That Will Haunt You for LifeByOwen Jarus

, Live Science Contributor|October 29, 2014
07:48am ET34221673996272MOREFrom a spooky 3,200-year-old tale written on broken pottery pieces to amateur YouTube videos of "ghost chases," frightening tales of apparitions, demons and goblins have been documented since ancient times and continue to fascinate people today.Although these paranormal events aren't supported by science, they have persisted throughout history. Here's a look at some of the most frightening cases.1200 B.C. ghost story from EgyptIn 1915, Egyptologist Gaston Maspero published a translation of an ancient Egyptian ghost story, possibly set in Luxor (ancient Thebes, shown above), that was discovered on four pieces of pottery. In thestory, a ghost of a mummified man tells a high priest of the god Amun about his current condition."I grew, and I did not see the rays of the sun. I did not breathe the air, but darkness was before me every day, and no one came to find me," the ghost says (translation by Maspero)."The ghost seems to complain of some accident that has happened to himself or to his tomb, but I cannot make out what is the subject of his dissatisfaction," Maspero wrote. [Spooky Tales: The 10 Most FamousGhosts]Theancient Egyptians believed strongly in life after death, and created a series of spells called the "Book of the Dead," whichthey believed helped them reach the afterlife. (Image Credit: Jose Ignacio Soto |Shutterstock.com)

Re: First Hand True Life Stories Of Paranomial Activities Of People by emmysexxy(f): 2:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
GHOST OF tu-po

Tu-po was an ancient Chinese ghost with revenge on his mind. Before he died, Tu-Po served as a minister to Chinese Emperor Hsuan (lived 827-783 B.C.). The two had a disagreement, and Hsuan had Tu-Po killed in about 786 B.C., despite warnings that Tu-Po would come back and haunt him.Tu-Po did a lot more than haunt the emperor: Three years later, in 783 B.C.,"Hsuan was killed with an arrow fired by anapparition resembling Tu-Po in front of an assembly of feudal lords," wrote Chinese philosopher Mo Tzu (lived 470-391 B.C.). (Translation by Yi-pao Mei, from "The Complete Book of Ghosts" by Paul Roland.)(Image Credit: Public domain, courtesy Wikimedia)

Re: First Hand True Life Stories Of Paranomial Activities Of People by emmysexxy(f): 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2016
CHAINED MAN IN ACIENT ATHENS

Roman senator Pliny the Younger, who died in A.D. 113, told a ghost tale so haunting that it survives to this day. "Therewas at Athens a large and roomy house, which had a bad name, so that no one could live there. In the dead of the night, a noise — resembling the clashing of iron — was frequently heard, which, if you listened more attentively, sounded like therattling of chains," disturbances that led to the appearance of a specter "form of an old man, of extremely emaciated and squalid appearance, with a long beard anddishevelled, hair, rattling the chains on his feet and hands."Needless to say, the house was abandoned and had to be rented out for a cheap price. When a philosopher named Athenodorus heard the story, he reportedly rented the house and confronted the ghost. The ghost appeared, and rattled around before vanishing. Athenodorus calmly marked the spot where the ghost vanished and, in the morning, ordered that the spot be dug up, the story goes. (Image Credit: Nick Pavlakis | Shutterstock.com) [Americans' Beliefs in Paranormal Phenomena (Infographic)]"This was accordingly done, and the skeleton of a man in chains was found there, for the body, having lain a considerable time in the ground was putrefied and mouldered away from the (chains). " After being given a proper burial, the ghost departed, and the house was haunted no more, according to Pliny's tale. (Translation from Pliny the Younger, The Harvard Classics, 1909-1914.)

Re: First Hand True Life Stories Of Paranomial Activities Of People by emmysexxy(f): 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2016
BOARDED-UP BATHOUSE

The writer Plutarch, who lived from A.D. 45to 120, tellsa ghost storythat has a much sadder ending than the one from Athens. In the city of Chaeronea, Greece, there was a boy named Damon who attracted the attention of a Roman military commander, who apparently loved him, historical records suggest. Damon refused the commander's advances, enraging him.Knowing that he would be killed if he did nothing, Damon got a group of friends together, ambushed the Roman commander (and several other Roman soldiers), killing them. The city council of Chaeronea condemned Damon and his friends to death. After that proclamation, Damon, who had not been killed, had the council members killed.Damon and his friends then took to the countryside, plundering it. Eventually, the townspeople allowed Damon to return, buthe was killed shortly afterward in the local bathhouse."And because, for a long while thereafter, certain phantoms appeared in the place, and groans were heard there, as our Fathers tell us, the door of the vapour-bathwas walled up, and to this present time, the neighbours think it the source of alarming sights and sounds," Plutarch wrote. (Translation from Loeb Classical Library, 1914.) (Lion statue, Image Credit: Philipp Pilhofer, CC Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 Unported)

Re: First Hand True Life Stories Of Paranomial Activities Of People by emmysexxy(f): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2016
THE TOWER OF LONDON

Britain's numerous castles are hotspots forghost stories. The900-year-old Tower of Londonis said to contain numerous ghosts,and the Queen's House is considered by tower officials to be one of the most haunted locations.Among the ghosts in the Queen's House is that of Arabella Stuart, cousin of King James I. Arabella made the mistake of marrying against the king's wishes and was sent to the tower as punishment. According to the ghost story, she is still serving her time.In another spooky tale, a phantom bear is said to haunt one section of the Tower of London, called the Martin Tower. A guard who saw the phantom bear is said to have dropped dead from the shock. The Tower of London served as a menagerie for part of its history and held a variety of animals, including bears. (Image Credit: tkemot | Shutterstock.com)

Re: First Hand True Life Stories Of Paranomial Activities Of People by emmysexxy(f): 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2016
AIOKIGAHARA WOODS

At Aokigahara Woods, located at the foot ofMount Fuji in Japan, the corpses of dozens of suicide victims have been found over the past two decades, and the forest has become a popular place for troubled Japanese citizens to end their lives.Today, there are signs in the forest, urging people not to end their lives and asking them to seek help. Given the number of suicides that have occurred in the forest, ghost stories abound, including several alleged encounters with the apparitions of those who have died there, which can be seen on You Tube. (Image Credit: Sean Pavone | Shutterstock.com)

Re: First Hand True Life Stories Of Paranomial Activities Of People by emmysexxy(f): 6:05pm On Jul 09, 2016
#7 EXORCISM OF ROLAND DOE

In 1949, a boy from Cottage City, Maryland, who was referred to as "Roland Doe" (not his real name), underwent an exorcism performed by a group of Roman Catholic priests, accounts suggest.There are conflicting reports as to Roland'salleged powers: Some stories claim that Roland had supernatural strength, could speak in ancient languages that the boy had no knowledge of and could apparentlymove or levitate the mattress he was lying on.Since 1949, investigators have called into question many of these claims, providing evidence to suggest that Roland was a psychologically troubled boy who hated to attend school and that his abilities were far from supernatural. In any event, the exorcism took place. The events inspired a 1971 novel called "The Exorcist" by WilliamPeter Blatty, which, in turn, inspired the famous 1973 movie. (Image Credit: Photographee.eu | Shutterstock.com)

Re: First Hand True Life Stories Of Paranomial Activities Of People by emmysexxy(f): 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2016
#8 BROWN LADY OF RAYNHAM HALL

In 1936, a photographer taking pictures of the 300-year-old Raynham Hall in Norfolk, U.K., captured an image of an apparition floating down the stairs. It's one of the most famous ghost photos ever taken, although some experts believe it was caused by double exposure.The manor, covering an area of 7,000 acres (2,833 hectares), has a long history of being haunted, and the BBC notes that the ghost may be of Lady Dorothy Townshend, the wife of the second viscount of the estate. She died in 1726, supposedly of smallpox, after having an affair, which her husband Lord Townshendhad learned about before her death. She issaid to still wander the manor dressed in brown. (Image Credit: Photo by Hubert Provand, published in Country Life Magazine in 1936, courtesy of Wikimedia)

Re: First Hand True Life Stories Of Paranomial Activities Of People by emmysexxy(f): 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2016

The CCTV ghostHampton Court Palace in Surrey, England, has a photogenic ghost of its own. In 2003, a CCTV camera caught an image of a skeletal figure, clad in centuries-old clothes, closing a sturdy fire door that had flung open. The ghost, nicknamed"skeletor," attracted a great deal of media attention."It wasn't just security staff who thought they were seeing things. A visitor wrote in the palace's visitor book on the [day that skeletor appeared on camera] that she toothought she had seen a ghost in that area,"officials wroteon the Hampton Court Palace website.Skeletor is not the only ghostly inhabitant of Hampton Court Palace. Catherine Howard, one of Henry VIII's wives, was imprisoned there and was supposedly dragged to her room, screaming all the way. The area that she haunts is called the"screaming gallery."

Re: First Hand True Life Stories Of Paranomial Activities Of People by emmysexxy(f): 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2016
#10 AMITYVILLE HUNTING

TheAmityville hauntingis perhaps the most famous ghost story in America. Ronald Defeo Jr. was convicted for the 1974 killing of his mother, father and four of their children at their home in Amityville, New York. Reports indicate that the gun Ronald used didn't have a silencer,and there was no sign of a struggle inside the house — facts that left investigators puzzled.In 1975, a new family, the Lutzes, moved into the Amityville home, having bought it at a discounted price. They lived there for less than a month. During that time, voiceswere heard around the house, their daughter developed an imaginary friendship with a red-eyed pig called Jodie, the house attracted swarms of flies, there was banging on the walls and the furniturewas said to move on its own, according to reports from the family. [Spooky! Top 10 Unexplained Phenomena]Paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren were called in to investigate, and they also reported encountering paranormal phenomena. Ed Warren said he was pushed to the floor of the basement by an unknown force. The housestill stands today, although recent owners say it is not haunted. The 1977 book "The Amityville Horror" and a number of films are based on the story. (Image Credit: courtesy Wikimedia, released into public domain)

Re: First Hand True Life Stories Of Paranomial Activities Of People by emmysexxy(f): 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2016
Will be waiting for likes to post more as it seems am the only one here.
Re: First Hand True Life Stories Of Paranomial Activities Of People by emmysexxy(f): 6:49pm On Jul 09, 2016
Coming up soon.10 most famuos ghosts that will leave you shaking under your sheets.

Re: First Hand True Life Stories Of Paranomial Activities Of People by Tedassie(m): 1:19pm On Jun 08, 2017
emmysexxy:
5 Strange and Creepy Paranormal Stories That MightShock YouWill time travel actually be invented in 2025? Apparently so, because urban legend has it that Alexandria Alexis was an alleged time traveler from said year who mysteriously disappeared on New Year's eve 1899. If this were true, it would also dispel the myth of only being able to travel back to the point of the machine being invented. Continue reading for more pictures, stories and images.
https://mdaily.bhaskar.com/news/GAD-woman-who-actually-travel-through-time-time-travel-4825599-PHO.html
Re: First Hand True Life Stories Of Paranomial Activities Of People by emmysexxy(f): 12:01pm On Jun 09, 2017
CCC LALASTICLALA

(1) (Reply)

Fake And Real Men Of God / The Complete Truth About Tithes As Summarised By Pastor Reno Omokri / 20 Bible Verses About Tithing - This For Daddy Freeze & Followers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.