Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,038 members, 7,828,642 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

I’m Sorry For Everything; Olamide Apologizes To Headies - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Sorry For Everything; Olamide Apologizes To Headies (497 Views)

Sound Sultan Disguised In Monkey Costume To Headies Awards / Ex-BBNaija Ahneeka Rocks See-Through Dress To Headies Nominee Party (Photos) / CeeC: Tobi & I Are Not Friends For Now, I'm Sorry For Ripping Off That Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Sorry For Everything; Olamide Apologizes To Headies by jerupil: 9:17am On Jun 20, 2016
Olamide has finally accepted the humble pie and come out to apologize to the Headies crew, Hip TV crew and Mr Ayo Animashaun himself; albeit through a Youtube video.

This comes after his outburst at the ceremony a few months ago where he got angry over the fact that the award for next rated artiste didn’t go to Lil Kesh who was still with YBNL at that time but went instead to Ayoleyi Hanniel Solomon better known by his stage name Reekado Banks of Mavin Records.

This obviously didn’t go down well with Olamide and he made his feelings known when he climbed the stage with his whole YBNL team, when his artist Adekunle Gold won the award for Best Alternative act for his song, Shade..... <<< read more >>> www.jcdbgist..com
Re: I’m Sorry For Everything; Olamide Apologizes To Headies by Nobody: 9:19am On Jun 20, 2016
Okoo
Re: I’m Sorry For Everything; Olamide Apologizes To Headies by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 20, 2016
Okay.

(1) (Reply)

Terry Apala Gives Away #100,000 In His #champagneshowergiveaway / Multichoice Nigeria Unveils Super Eagles Striker Odion Ighalo As Ambassador(Pics / Download New Music: Honey By Merleeq Produced By Ybnl's Pheelz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.