Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,100 members, 7,835,704 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:43 PM

Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) (41184 Views)

Activist Tears Winners Chapel’s I.V, Accuses Oyedepo Of Preaching Hate / Mast Falls On Chapel In Akwa Ibom During Sunday Service (Photos) / "If you Attend Winners Chapel & You Are Poor"-See What This Girl Said (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) by LEXZYZION: 11:54am On Jun 20, 2016
May God keep us from dogmatic-christianity,and open our hearts to accept Jesus Christ's doctrine of God.
Re: Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) by LEXZYZION: 11:55am On Jun 20, 2016
May God keep us from dogmatic-christianity,and open our hearts to accept Jesus Christ's doctrine of God.
Re: Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) by otiigba1(m): 11:57am On Jun 20, 2016
UIA04:
I know a man who just moved into his new house, and every night an owl would perch on his window and walk down the wall of his room looking straight in the man's eyes. The man was always too petrified, to stand up from his bed to drive it away.

This happened until the man fell sick and died.
I am guessing you witnessed this owl looking at the man? Eh? And you did nothing? shocked any way keep telling yourself this dumb story grin.

2 Likes

Re: Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) by otiigba1(m): 12:00pm On Jun 20, 2016
Philinho:
You dont belief there's witches n wizards until u are trapped by it... d devil is a bastard
grin grin grin i am a witch and witchcraft. Now what? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) by UIA04(f): 12:02pm On Jun 20, 2016
otiigba1:

I am guessing you witnessed this owl looking at the man? Eh? And you did nothing? shocked any way keep telling yourself this dumb story grin.
Looool
Actually he told my mom the about owls visit and how scared he was, and not long after he fell ill and was rushed to his village for treatment where he died.
Re: Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) by trippleKAY(m): 12:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
ZenaSTORY:
Why naaa?

Owls are beautiful birds
hell wrong, owl is d most ugly bird on earth, with a very big eye. u grab?
Re: Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) by Reference(m): 12:34pm On Jun 20, 2016
Africa remains the dark continent, period. Ignorance is our bane.

1 Like

Re: Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) by ikorodureporta: 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
So free*asons now see owl as bein evil?? Is dt nt 1 of their occult god undecided
Re: Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 12:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
Low-quality people posing as being closer to God than the rest of us. Mediocres trying to make money out of crass stupidity. Poor owl!
Re: Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) by babaireti(m): 12:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
I hope the pastor did not slap the Bird before killing it? Witch Church
Re: Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) by otiigba1(m): 1:10pm On Jun 20, 2016
UIA04:

Looool
Actually he told my mom the about owls visit and how scared he was, and not long after he fell ill and was rushed to his village for treatment where he died.
do you believe the man? Have you thought or did your mum ever thought that the man may have had a mental illness? Or he may have had malaria, heart problem, HIV. which could have killed him, You know? i saw an owl last night looking at me at the bus stop shocked does that mean i am going to die? grin grin.
You or your mum should have killed the owl maybe the man would still be alive. So i say it's you and your mum's fault grin grin grin
Re: Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) by BrightDeGea(m): 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2016
All Birds and animals don turn witch for some men of God eyes, he just killed a beautiful innocent white owl, smh.
Re: Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
Easy on the pastor. The man is just trying to make a living and maybe miracles are slow lately. So he kills a 'witch' or two disguised as owls, and boosts customer small. Who does it hurt, apart from the poor owls? And for those who say he is ignorant, I beg to differ. This is the second 'witch-owl' he is killing according to the post. If he hadnt received so much applause from his followers the first time, he would not have done it the second. If you discover a marketing technique that works once, you can keep using it until it stops working...that is smart.

Pretty bird though.

1 Like

Re: Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) by SamMilla1(m): 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2016
I like the Kenyans. They have surpassed Nigeria in terms of civilization.

Look at how they attacked the useless Pastor for killing the harmless bird.
Kill this same thing in Lagos and you see the low IQ members giving testimony of how the Owl was why they haven't built Mansion all over earth.
Re: Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) by Emmau0091(m): 2:59pm On Jun 20, 2016
No mind them.. As if say Loin no dey there..Poor bird
Re: Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) by bezimo(m): 3:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
Folks lacking spiritual understanding are rushing to condemn.

I remember watching a service sometime ago in Canaanland, Ota and some demonic black birds flew into the congregation from God knows where and dropped dead right in the church without any one killing it.
Not once, not twice, it was 3 birds that drop that day. When I saw the birds as shown in pictures as broadcasted, I wondered if they were ordinary birds and why did the birds drop dead without anyone touching them.

I am a supporter for conservation of wildlife be they whatever kind of creature, but the enemy knows what he is doing.
Re: Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) by Ayatullah(m): 3:39pm On Jun 20, 2016
The Nairobi pastor will soon realise he just killed two agents of Bishop Oyedepo! I forsee his imminent sack for this murderous action of the Bishop's agents!
Re: Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) by DedeNkem: 3:49pm On Jun 20, 2016
You see what religion causes. These id*iots saw a bird and killed it, claiming it was a witch.
How could one be this st*upid?
Scientifically illiterate and uncivilized id*iots!

1 Like

Re: Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) by Gariga: 4:50pm On Jun 20, 2016
Cruelty against animal
Re: Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) by Gariga: 4:53pm On Jun 20, 2016
Cruelty against animal.
Re: Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) by UIA04(f): 4:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
otiigba1:
do you believe the man? Have you thought or did your mum ever thought that the man may have had a mental illness? Or he may have had malaria, heart problem, HIV. which could have killed him, You know? i saw an owl last night looking at me at the bus stop shocked does that mean i am going to die? grin grin.
You or your mum should have killed the owl maybe the man would still be alive. So i say it's you and your mum's fault grin grin grin
K
Re: Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) by snochk: 5:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
The greatly endangered owl has such beliefs for its seemingly quick extinction. The Church pastor needs deliverance from poor knowledge. Confused generation. Authorities please move and arrest this Pastor
Re: Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) by eaglechild: 5:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
I love birds esp birds of prey.

Recall when I was young and an owl got caught in a thicket at school. Our teacher called us out to see it.

We all admired the beautiful creature after which the teacher set it free and it flew away.

With the way we kill these very useful creatures like owls and pythons, their prey mainly rodents are now running amock spreading diseases like Lassa fever etc.
Re: Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) by oluwasegunolade: 5:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
stephenkhalaf:
The bird wants to attend their church service...why the pastor kill am!!
grin My full ish friend sad
Re: Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
parisbookaddict:
This is what happens when religious fanatism meets low IQ. Just appealing.
Just appalling...
Re: Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 20, 2016
This was how superstitions and fanaticism made a fool of the whole of Africa....

1 Like

Re: Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) by sbabimbola(f): 7:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
Integrityfarms:
I hate when MOG goes after harmless creatures in the guise of superstition! How many times did Jesus go about killing owls and cats etc!

Misplaced priorities everywhere!

people do such when they accepted Christianity with their old mindset..... unfortunately many are still in this valley, enslaved, and deprived!
Re: Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) by stildude(m): 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2016
!
Re: Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) by stildude(m): 8:07pm On Jun 20, 2016
Na wao. Africans be forming civilised and enlightened when an owl, I am sorry 2 owls are killed in a day but will run to pastor or spiritualist when they find one in a neighbour's house close to their window at night . Those calling for the head of the pastor should be ashamed of themselves cos of gibberish wild life bull dung. I want to ask if they would kill a snake in their living room. If yes, they should be very ashame
Re: Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) by 4rmthewest(m): 1:01am On Jun 21, 2016
Wow
Re: Owl "Witches" Killed At Nairobi Winners Chapel In Kenya (photos) by parisbookaddict(f): 1:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
GogobiriLalas:
Just appalling...

Auto correct got me there.. cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Prophecies About 2015 Presidential Election That Never Came To Pass / Ekiti Election: Apostle Suleman Speaks On Failed Prophecy (video) / What Nigerians Think Of People Who Do NOT Believe In God?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.