Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,374 members, 7,864,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 03:27 AM

Panama Papers: Report On Nigerians Involved Out Soon – Magu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panama Papers: Report On Nigerians Involved Out Soon – Magu (535 Views)

Panama Papers: Folorunsho Coker And Gwandu Listed / Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account / How To Explain Panama Papers Into Terms A 5-year-old Could Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Panama Papers: Report On Nigerians Involved Out Soon – Magu by iflywithbuhari(f): 9:22am On Jun 20, 2016
The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission
(EFCC) has assured that the outcome of probe of
Nigerians indicted in documents leaked by the
Panamanian law firm, Mossack Fonseca, also
known as Panama Papers, will soon be made
public.
EFCC Chairman, Mr. Ibrahim Magu, made the
disclosure in Abuja at a workshop organized by
the Presidential Advisory Committee Against
Corruption (PACAC) and Association of Professional
Bodies of Nigeria (APBN) at the weekend.
He said: “We do our work and we do not
discriminate. There are no sacred cows.
“I work and finish my work as if there is no
tomorrow, because corruption is fighting back.”
Magu, however, lamented how some professionals
were working against the EFCC in the fight
against corruption, assuring that the commission
would remain undeterred.
http://dailypost.ng/2016/06/20/panama-papers-report-on-nigerians-involved-out-soon-magu/
Re: Panama Papers: Report On Nigerians Involved Out Soon – Magu by jlinkd78(m): 9:22am On Jun 20, 2016
When d probe or better put investigation is complete, what a responsible agency will do next is to prosecute d 'indicted' and not to rush to d public to kwantinuo d charade of media trial. One of d greatest undoing of d EFCC is their penchant for media convictions of suspects by playing to d gallery and selectiveness in d corruption cases they investigate. Truly I believe that if Mr Magu could purge himself of these two negative attributes, d sky will just be his starting point cos I feel he is courageous & fearless. In d fullness of time our anti corruption scorecard can only be metered by d number of convictions secured and how such affects d psyche of an average Nigerian to shun d love for corruption.On one hand, the President is dragging d lawyer for granting interview about his Certificate saga to the press claiming d case is in court but here we are having d EFCC perennially and consistently vilifying d accused in d open even before going to court. Hypocrisy u may say. They will accuse u publicly but also expect secret trial where masked witnesses will testify against you. Its been over a year and they must be reminded no high profile conviction yet. Even d much hyped Dasuki is even losing steam.
Re: Panama Papers: Report On Nigerians Involved Out Soon – Magu by orobs93(m): 9:22am On Jun 20, 2016
Magu
Re: Panama Papers: Report On Nigerians Involved Out Soon – Magu by greatiyk4u(m): 9:33am On Jun 20, 2016
Looters everywhere

1 Like

Re: Panama Papers: Report On Nigerians Involved Out Soon – Magu by Nobody: 9:42am On Jun 20, 2016
Sai Buhari

- MARK my word grin

Starring:

1. Senate President Bukola Saraki
2. Toyin Saraki (Wife of Senate President)
3. Laolu Saraki (a relative of Senate President)
4. Former Senate President David Mark
5. Former Delta State Governor James Ibori
6. Former Defence Minister Gen. Theopilus Danjuma
7. Aliko Dangote
8. Obi Asika
9. Olufela Ibidapo
10. Sayyu Dantata (a relative of Aliko Dangote)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panama Papers: Report On Nigerians Involved Out Soon – Magu by DaBullIT(m): 10:01am On Jun 20, 2016
Saraki's are involved, i downloaded 6 gig of data , it's available online
Keneking:
Sai Buhari

- MARK my word grin

Starring:

1. Senate President Bukola Saraki
2. Toyin Saraki (Wife of Senate President)
3. Laolu Saraki (a relative of Senate President)
4. Former Senate President David Mark
5. Former Delta State Governor James Ibori
6. Former Defence Minister Gen. Theopilus Danjuma
7. Aliko Dangote
8. Obi Asika
9. Olufela Ibidapo
10. Sayyu Dantata (a relative of Aliko Dangote)

Re: Panama Papers: Report On Nigerians Involved Out Soon – Magu by fkpboss: 10:01am On Jun 20, 2016
Naso these people just dey scope us everyday,, u go dey hear out soon, will soon be released, waiting for confirmation
Re: Panama Papers: Report On Nigerians Involved Out Soon – Magu by tomakint: 10:44am On Jun 20, 2016
I predict that in the coming weeks, The Senate will be in disarray, Saraki will be indicted, he will want to resort to delayed tactics through the Judiciary but will be roundly disappointed. I can tell that Prof Osinbajo is the major player here. Saraki is a goner!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Hon Okpara Joins Other PDP Members As They Blame The APC For The Crisis In The P / Reps C’ttee On NDDC Clash Over Location Of Projects / When You Hear Federal Government Is Sharing Food At The Community School:photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.