Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:19 AM

Meet The Hottest Guys In The 2016 Olympics [photos] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet The Hottest Guys In The 2016 Olympics [photos] (1147 Views)

Is Mercy Aigbe's Daughter, Michelle The Hottest Model Below 16? / 'Toyo Baby' - Is Olayode Juliana The Hottest Actress In Nollywood Below 30? / Freeze Reacts To The 2016 US Basketball Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet The Hottest Guys In The 2016 Olympics [photos] by Lautechgossip(m): 9:50am On Jun 20, 2016
Not everyone knows Brazilian guys are practically the hottest guys in the whole damn world.

These guys, the lovely 2016 Brazilian men's gymnastics team, are some of the most special guys on planet earth. And I bet a lot of ladies are going to be on their trail in Rio during the Olympics.

This men seems to me as though they don't have shirts because if they do they won't be going around intimidating me.

They are for sure one of the hottest guys on earth but lets see how well they perform in Rio

http://www.kikiotolu.com/2016/06/meet-hottest-guys-on-earth-photos.html

Lalasticlala Fynestboi Mynd44 Dominique

Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In The 2016 Olympics [photos] by BornnAgainChild(f): 9:53am On Jun 20, 2016
I hope they're also hot underneath too, cos na that one be koko
Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In The 2016 Olympics [photos] by Emmatdayo(m): 9:55am On Jun 20, 2016
Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In The 2016 Olympics [photos] by cruzita(f): 9:56am On Jun 20, 2016
oboy!!!!

see packs!!!!!!

I think I'm in love
Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In The 2016 Olympics [photos] by modestofynest(m): 10:02am On Jun 20, 2016
BornnAgainChild:
I hope they're also hot underneath too, cos na that one be koko

Mere looking at their boxers u will know dey don't have it, I guess u like it big please come and take mine am not using it now
Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In The 2016 Olympics [photos] by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:09am On Jun 20, 2016
modestofynest:

Mere looking at their boxers u will know dey don't have it, I guess u like it big please come and take mine am not using it now

Proofs pls!!!
Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In The 2016 Olympics [photos] by Yarnvibes(f): 10:24am On Jun 20, 2016
modestofynest:

Lols.
You won't kill me with laugh
Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In The 2016 Olympics [photos] by modestofynest(m): 11:17am On Jun 20, 2016
BornnAgainChild:

Proofs pls!!!
Comman see it now it's just here doing nothing come and take it
Re: Meet The Hottest Guys In The 2016 Olympics [photos] by BornnAgainChild(f): 11:58am On Jun 20, 2016
modestofynest:

Comman see it now it's just here doing nothing come and take it
Ok am coming

(1) (Reply)

Singer Reekado Banks & Mo’cheddah Cover Complete Fashion Magazine / Remembering 2pac: 20th Death Anniversary! (Drop Yr Favourite Pac Verse) / Cute Photo Of Florence And Temi Otedola As Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.