Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,710 members, 7,847,858 topics. Date: Sunday, 02 June 2024 at 09:37 AM

Actress Iyabo Ojo Share A Throw Back Photo Of Her And Son - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Iyabo Ojo Share A Throw Back Photo Of Her And Son (799 Views)

Iyabo Ojo’s Kids Excited After Seeing Their Dad For The First Time In 6yrs / Iyabo Ojo Sexy In Crop Top (Photos) / Iyabo Ojo Got A Car From Her Pastor Sugar Daddy - Kemi Olunloyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Iyabo Ojo Share A Throw Back Photo Of Her And Son by segun400: 10:11am On Jun 20, 2016
Actress Iyabo Ojo's son turns 17 tomorrow and the mother of two took to Instagram to celebrate him.
"A journey of 17years started just like yesterday, it wasn't easy been a father & a mother @ d same time even when I was married but today all I can say is thank u lord! my first fruit, my first true love, my joy, my strength, my weakness, my pride, u are my jewel of inestimable value.
I loved u In my womb, loved u when u came out, loved u everyday for 17years n I will never stop loving u even in death. Keep making mama proud because that all I want from u n ur sister! Face ur studies, be responsible, be great, be respectful n love ur very own. Happy birthday in advance my golden boy @fedel_x mama loves u beyond ur imagination. It's tomorrow yeepee"

https://www.instagram.com/p/BG3kcg0IYzK/

Source: http://www.flexygist.com/2016/06/20/actress-iyabo-ojo-share-a-throw-back-photo-of-her-and-son/

CC: lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3

Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Share A Throw Back Photo Of Her And Son by BornnAgainChild(f): 10:15am On Jun 20, 2016
They look so much in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship than a mother/son relationship
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Share A Throw Back Photo Of Her And Son by segun400: 10:17am On Jun 20, 2016
lovely
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Share A Throw Back Photo Of Her And Son by cruzita(f): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2016
kiss

Awwww

such sweet words from mama

she must be proud of him

Hbd son ,don't let her hopes down
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Share A Throw Back Photo Of Her And Son by adexlamex(m): 10:19am On Jun 20, 2016
this cant be true, is that your son? looks more like a boyfriend than a son
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Share A Throw Back Photo Of Her And Son by segun400: 10:25am On Jun 20, 2016
hbd
Re: Actress Iyabo Ojo Share A Throw Back Photo Of Her And Son by Flexygist: 10:43am On Jun 20, 2016
nice

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nigeria 2015, Leesi Pamela Peter-vigboro Stuns In New Photos / See The Endorsement Deal A Chocolate City Act Bagged Yesterday / Yemi Alade Ft Sauti Sol – Africa [music Video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.