Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:57 AM

Intercontinental Bank Test Result In Process - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intercontinental Bank Test Result In Process (1386 Views)

Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Intercontinental Bank Test Result In Process by zegze: 12:11pm On Nov 28, 2006
hi landers,
I just got an information from an insider saying that the intercontinental bank test that was held @skypavilon, Ikeja was not cancelled. Successful candidates will be contacted very soon.
You just be positive about it. Hope we'll meet @ the interview. smiley
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Result In Process by Alonso14(m): 1:12pm On Nov 28, 2006
cheesy Amen oh this is the kind of news i have been hoping to hear not someone telling me that all my efforts that day has been cancelled.
cheers
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Result In Process by crito(m): 1:22pm On Nov 28, 2006
thanks.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Result In Process by yuucee: 5:35pm On Nov 28, 2006
pls, any such info 4rm the same intacot test held in p/h? A +ve minded someone shld help out.
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Result In Process by itismd(m): 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2006
I ALSO HEARD FROM AN INSIDE SOURCE THAT  BOTH LAGOS AND PH CENTERS WERE CANCELLED. SO MANY PEOPLE. 2/3 OF THE PEOPLE THAT CAME WERE UNINVITED. ANOTHER TEST[U] MIGHT[/U] BE ORGANIZED STRICTLY BASED ON INVITATION. AS 4 FOR ME I DON FORGET THAT NASTY EXPERIENCE I HAD IN PH. ABEG MAKE UNN NO HOPE ON THIS YEYE PEOPLE
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Result In Process by kayjay2: 6:58pm On Nov 28, 2006
intercontinental bank test has not and will never be cancel, cos i'm im constant link with their human capital manager. so guys chil, no cause 4 alarm. notin dey happin grin
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Result In Process by zegze: 9:21am On Nov 29, 2006
kay jay, you are the bomb. please help me tell itismd that he/she should stop spreading such hopeless news in this forum.
I believe this is a forum for positive and forward minded people.
cheer all!
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Result In Process by jontemple: 2:06pm On Nov 29, 2006
hello nairalanders,
this is a kind of good news. an insider told me categorically clear that no test was cancelled. and that the result is still in the process.
the delay was due to their just shares and two, the number that wrote the text is much so they really have to work on it.
lets hope for the best, rather that spreading fallacious news.
keep praying and hoping in God for the best.

c you all on interview day becos as for me, i don pass am already grin grin grin
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Result In Process by adejoh(m): 4:02pm On Nov 29, 2006
thanks for this info and for those of us that still have our faith intact pls keep it alive and never lat it waver, am very sure and highly optimistic that am going to be employed in intercontinental bank plc, so i dont know about you, just keep your faith high and never you loose trust in God, for remember we can do all things through Chri smileyst that strenghten us. Phil4:13
see you all in the training school. smiley
Re: Intercontinental Bank Test Result In Process by lloyds(m): 4:55pm On Nov 29, 2006
kay jay, i dey feel u!

(1) (Reply)

Nafcon(notore) Advert / Bank Phb is conducting a test on Sat 21/06/08 / Www.examdeal.com Now Offers Ccna Dumps ,oracle Studyguide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.