Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,192 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 (832 Views)

Beware Of These Scammers In Town. Am A Victim. (pics)!! / Hilarious Phone Call Between A 419 Scammer And A Woman(audio) / This Devaluation ‘be Like’ 419!: Henry Boyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by nestocynn(m): 12:27pm On Jun 20, 2016
The name mentioned above his a fraudster, Compunet Nig Ltd only affiliate with Nestocynn Nig Ltd thats the only subsidiary we are dealing with, apart from Nestocynn we didnt partner or give our advert to any marketer, we run our advert on our own. Mr Okoli Godwill a.k.a gwillonlinemart is a 419 he has been using our company information to dupe the innocent people of Nairaland. The good people of Nairaland please beware of name mentioned above because he is a fraudulent.
these is contact details: 08164438785 or call/text on 07055860421
Re: Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by benefitzte: 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
Don't just bother yourself believing him, he is the nestocynn is the same person as gwillonline, his cup will soon full. As him who he claims gwillonline duped.
Am working on him and he thinks he is smart. Check when gwillonline registered on NL and when nestocynn registered so who is older here and who is supposed to use d other to dupe. I TELL YOU CLINTON GODSWILL ONYEMA OKOLI THAT WITH THE LAST RESOURCES AT MY DISPOSAL I WOULD FISH YOU OUT TO THE WHOLE WORLD NOT ONLY NAIRALAND, IF I MISS YOU I WONT MISS YOUR WIFE OGE OR CHILD. DID I REPORT U TO THE MODS? NO because I AM WORKING ON SOMETHING. YOU WENT AHEAD AND REPORTED
YOURSELF. YOU ARENT THAT SMART AFTER ALL.
You would be needing another moniker because u just shot yourself on the foot.

2 Likes

Re: Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by nestocynn(m): 4:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
benefitzte:

Don't just bother yourself believing him, he is the nestocynn is the same person as gwillonline, his cup will soon full. As him who he claims gwillonline duped.
Am working on him and he thinks he is smart. Check when gwillonline registered on NL and when nestocynn registered so who is older here and who is supposed to use d other to dupe. I TELL YOU CLINTON GODSWILL ONYEMA OKOLI THAT WITH THE LAST RESOURCES AT MY DISPOSAL I WOULD FISH YOU OUT TO THE WHOLE WORLD NOT ONLY NAIRALAND, IF I MISS YOU I WONT MISS YOUR WIFE OGE OR CHILD. DID I REPORT U TO THE MODS? NO because I AM WORKING ON SOMETHING. YOU WENT AHEAD AND REPORTED
YOURSELF. YOU ARENT THAT SMART AFTER ALL.
You would be needing another moniker because u just shot yourself on the foot.
Be heed Mr Man. I think you really dont like ur current status. i bet you, you will spend all ur token money and end up in jail for spoiling name.
Re: Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by neocortex: 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hehehe,
who is the police and who is the thief ?
Re: Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by nestocynn(m): 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2016
For order and enquiress call 08094704399 or 08120222440 or come to our office @ 24, Otigba street, computer village, ikeja lagos. send emails to compunetnigeria@gmail.com
Re: Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by AMI3(m): 3:40pm On Jul 19, 2016
hehe what is happening here. Guys be careful oh because economy hash o ooo
Re: Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by Bookiemart01(f): 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2016
Who come be the thief now?

Dragnet
Dominique
Re: Beware Of Okoli Godswil A.k.a Gwillonlinemart He Is A 419 by nestocynn(m): 5:20pm On Jul 19, 2016
For order and enquiress call 08094704399 or 08120222440 or come to our office @ 24, Otigba street, computer village, ikeja lagos. send emails to compunetnigeria@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Aliko Dangote Has Fallen Off The List Of "100 World Richest Men" / Interlock / Naira Bounces Back Against The Dollar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.