Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,846 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

The Future Of Yorubaland, Bayo Adedayo Writes To Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Future Of Yorubaland, Bayo Adedayo Writes To Tinubu (6325 Views)

President Buhari Officially Resumes Work As He Writes To National Assembly (Pics / Governors Loyal To Tinubu, Atiku Absent At Meeting With APC NWC / Make Sure Nothing Happens To Tinubu And Others – Fayose Tells Ooni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Future Of Yorubaland, Bayo Adedayo Writes To Tinubu by iamDiabolic(m): 11:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
SonOfEl:

Story for the gods....
e pain am,but its true now.the yeye man could pay just 800000 naira,but una go dy claim say una develop mars nd sun,yet una no fit develop una life.low self esteem is worrying u guys.I told my dad not to rent his house to any Igbo lizard head again

2 Likes

Re: The Future Of Yorubaland, Bayo Adedayo Writes To Tinubu by SonOfEl(m): 11:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
The latest celebrity in town, Dr Kalu Ugba Ogbureke, the first of African descent to receive the King James IV Professorship, established since 1492, a honour given to groundbreaking surgeons in medicine and dentistry.
He was awarded on May 4th, 2016...and the igbere community in Bende, Abia State still celebrates their son.

Yorrober go and die!

2 Shares

Re: The Future Of Yorubaland, Bayo Adedayo Writes To Tinubu by SonOfEl(m): 11:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
iamDiabolic:
e pain am,but its true now.the yeye man could pay just 800000 naira,but una go dy claim say una develop mars nd sun,yet una no fit develop una life.low self esteem is worrying u guys.I told my dad not to rent his house to any Igbo lizard head again

#storyforthegods
Re: The Future Of Yorubaland, Bayo Adedayo Writes To Tinubu by iamDiabolic(m): 11:59pm On Jun 21, 2016
SonOfEl:

#storyforthegods
e pain am oh,i-pop yoot how is ur palm tree roofed republic
Re: The Future Of Yorubaland, Bayo Adedayo Writes To Tinubu by Nobody: 12:02am On Jun 22, 2016
SonOfEl:

Yorrober go and die!
smiley smiley smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Future Of Yorubaland, Bayo Adedayo Writes To Tinubu by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 22, 2016
SonOfEl:

Mugu, take style vamoose this thread abeg....make we hear word...

You know I'm still waiting for your Gigbo companies bah grin cheesy

You're replying to a comment I made like 10 hours ago

2 Likes

Re: The Future Of Yorubaland, Bayo Adedayo Writes To Tinubu by SonOfEl(m): 12:23am On Jun 22, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

You know I'm still waiting for your Gigbo companies bah grin cheesy

You're replying to a comment I made like 10 hours ago

Mugu, inyinyaAgbaOku has replied your sick queries at the second page of this thread...let me repost it for you since you can't read....
Re: The Future Of Yorubaland, Bayo Adedayo Writes To Tinubu by SonOfEl(m): 12:25am On Jun 22, 2016
[quote author=SonOfEl post=46800310][/quote]
Re: The Future Of Yorubaland, Bayo Adedayo Writes To Tinubu by SonOfEl(m): 12:25am On Jun 22, 2016
InyinyaAgbaOku:

Yorubas own few industries, maybe Bayo Adedayo is Ipob too. Lmao.

By the way, Neimeth pharmaceutical company is owned by an Anambra man.
Igbos are the reason Nigeria is not solely dependent on foreign drugs, look at Emzor in Onitsha and Lagos, Neimeth, Juhel in Enugu, Nemel in Enugu, Hardis and Dromedas in Enugu, Orange drugs in onitsha and lagos, Pauco pharmaceuticals in Awka, where will you start?
And sb was talking of quota system biz of oil and gas gotten through corruption, lol. The guy is crazy.

They don't have equivalents of Igbo personalities sef from nollywood, sports,, even the guy shouting IT cant reproduce their equivalents of Chinedu Echeruo that sold his app to Apple , Stan Ekeh of Zinox technologies, Emeagwali of supercomputing , Jason Njoku of Afrinolly, the igbo guy that own okadabooks, the most successful bloggers being LIB and Bella naija, . Is it the international flyers like Ngozi iweala, Benneth Omalu, Oby Ezekwesili, Emeka Anyaoku.
Coming to Indigenous technologies -Aba alone clothes Nigerians to a big extent and still export shoes, bags and clothes.
Igbos import but they are still the people challenging the imported stuffs. Or is Innoson? Nnewi is the reason the Japanese have not filled Nigeria with their industries, yorubas call it FDI, we call it Capital flight. Nnewi makes many spareparts and put a wedge on Yahama and co.

The pained ODVanguard dude forgot about Coscharis, Azudialu, Paschal Dozie of Diamond bank and MTN.
Nairaland will crash if I continue .
He is only concerned about gala sellers and traders, who are the equivalents of alayes and riff raffs in their places.

Sb making 60k per month yabbing a spare parts dealer, inukwa? A spare parts dealer can feed feed his family for life. How many spare parts dealers are hungry and don't live in good houses?

Obese OmoAjowa7, this is for you
Re: The Future Of Yorubaland, Bayo Adedayo Writes To Tinubu by Nobody: 12:27am On Jun 22, 2016
SonOfEl:

Mugu, inyinyaAgbaOku has replied your sick queries at the second page of this thread...let me repost it for you since you can't read....

So those companies he posted are the ones controlling the Nigeria's economy

See ehn, leave this place and go eat Akpu grin cheesy. Dirty boy!

2 Likes

Re: The Future Of Yorubaland, Bayo Adedayo Writes To Tinubu by Nobody: 12:28am On Jun 22, 2016
SonOfEl:

Obese OmoAjowa7, this is for you

Will you kneel to me If I counter the garbage up there? cheesy grin

Neimeth, Juhel in Enugu, Nemel in Enugu, Hardis and Dromedas

Maan stop this!

2 Likes

Re: The Future Of Yorubaland, Bayo Adedayo Writes To Tinubu by SonOfEl(m): 12:30am On Jun 22, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

So those companies he posted are the ones controlling the Nigeria's economy

See ehn, leave this place and go eat Akpu grin cheesy. Dirty boy!

You are so empty of discretion.... You will achieve a lot as a clown cos it baffles me that you don't understand what indigenous companies in the southeast means.

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Yorubaland, Bayo Adedayo Writes To Tinubu by iamDiabolic(m): 12:33am On Jun 22, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

Will you kneel to me If I counter the garbage up there? cheesy grin

Neimeth, Juhel in Enugu, Nemel in Enugu, Hardis and Dromedas

Maan stop this!
bros take it easy with this nri children now,you wicked oh.SonOfEl or shey na elchapo the drug dealer might end up jumping into the lagoon oh
Re: The Future Of Yorubaland, Bayo Adedayo Writes To Tinubu by SonOfEl(m): 12:35am On Jun 22, 2016
iamDiabolic:
bros take it easy with this nri children now,you wicked oh.SonOfEl or shey na elchapo the drug dealer might end up jumping into the lagoon oh

Dundee you are back again....keep taking cover at the back of your dyslexic "bros"....
Re: The Future Of Yorubaland, Bayo Adedayo Writes To Tinubu by Nobody: 12:45am On Jun 22, 2016
Can't even deal with these pure wattah sprinters. The gigbo doesn't even have his own list grin cheesy
Biting someone else's post

I usually don't do this because I have my own to worry about but when i see you Bebe kids yarning
ballz here, it's neccessary uno

Sonofhell and InyamaAgbaOku when you compile a list as good as this, mention me. I don't do back and forth nonsense

Energy

Femi otedola-zenon oil/atlas shipping agency/swift insurance/fo properties limited/fo transport/seaforce shipping company
Folorunso alakija-famfa oil (wealthiest woman in nigeria,2nd wealthiest black woman on the planet)
Kola karim-costain west africa/shoreline energy international
Kola aluko-atlantic energy
Tope sonubi-sahara energy
Obateru akinruntan-obat oil (the largest privately-owned oil depot and jetty in africa also the second richest king in africa)
Deinde fernandez-petro inett
Jide omokore- enerry resources group spog petrochemicals, energy properties development limited,innovative haulage limited,expand marine,bay atlantic limited,restore engineering limited
Wale tinubu- oando oil africa’s largest energy company(askmen magazine top ten ceos in the world)
Funso lawal-sogenal group
Aderemi makanjuola-caverton offshore group (africa’s first integrated offshore support service provider)

Technology/startups

Mike adenuga-globacom
Funke opeke-mainstreet technologies
Ayodeji adewunmi/olalekan olude/opeyemi awoyemi -jobberman (africa’s largest job search site)
Tope folayan- mall for africa
Femi akinder-slimtrader
Bosun tijani-truppr/cc hub
Oluyemi ojo-printivo
Abiola olaniran- gamsole (nigeria’s biggest game company)
Prepclass-samson abioye
Honey ogundeyi-fashpa
Ifedayo oladapo- grits systems (internet of things)
Lanre oyedotun-delivery science
Iyinoluwa aboyeji-andela
Kola aina- emerging platforms (tech hub)

Manufacturing/diversified

Chief m .obagun- onward papers
Olorogun sunny kuku- eko hotel
Razaq okoya-eleganza group
Adetokunbo ogundeyi-proforce limited
Olakunle ekundayo- drugfield pharmaceuticals drugfield is the first nigerian and african company to manufacture newborn cord-care antiseptic gel, chlorhexidine digluconate 7.1, which prevents umbilical cord infections in newborn babies.
Jimoh ibrahim-nicon group/global fleet group air nigeria/nicon insurance/nigeria re-insurance corporation/nicon luxury hotel lagos/nigeria - holdings include investment companies, schools, real estate holdings, transport companies and others global fleet oil and gas, nicon hotels, global fleet industries energy bank - accra, ghana energy bank são tomé global media mirror limited
Oba otudeko--honeywell group/radisson blu hotel
Prince samuel adedoyin-doyin group of companies global soap & detergent industries limited, consolidated foods and beverages limited doyin pharmaceutical (nigeria) limited,doyin farms
Jimoh oyedele ibrahim-piccadily insurance/unique aluminium products limited
Bode akindele-fairgate group the group is worth over 1billion pounds( among company’s tenants are asda wallmart,continental holdings/ modamola group of companies/nigerian biscuits limited
Chief samuel adegbite-oasis group
Kase lukman lawal-camac holdings (2002 camac was named the largest african-american owned company on the black enterprise 100s list.)
Chief michael ade ojo-Elizade group (largest importer/seller of toyota vehicles in west africa), elizade university
Chief harry akande-Aic nigeria
Tunji owoeye-Elephant group
Oladimeji owofemi- multi-trex foods, nigeria’s first indigenous chocolate manufacturer
Tunde folawiyo-yinka folawiyo group

Real estate

Fikayo ogundipe -tolet.com.ng
Victor obasuyi-obasuyi holdings (a real estate venture with properties that boast more than 40 tenants in the city of waterloo alone)
Sujimbomi ogundele- sujimoto constructions
Tayo amusan – persianas group (owners of Palms shopping mall)

Do we even need to talk about Razaq Okoya grin

Check out this link and see the movers and shakers of real estate in the SW
Http://citypeopleng.com/big-real-estate-players-to-watch-in-2016/

Media

Tajudeen adepetu-soundcity
Dele momodu- ovation
Ademola ogundele- notjustok
Alhaji muri gbadeyinka-muhri international limited star fm
Ayo animashaun- smooth (owners of headies, hip tv and hip-hop world magazine)
Biodun Shobanjo-Insight communications- largest advertising agency in west africa ( by billings and revenue)
The Nation
Punch

Financial institutions

Otunba subomi balogun-fcmb
Tunde ayeni- Skye bank
Fola adeola-Gtb
hassan odukale-Leadway assurance-

Gaming
Akin alabi-Nairabet nigeria's first online sports betting portal
Chief kessignton adebutu-premier lotto (baba ijebu) nigeria’s most popular lotto operator

Fast food restaurants
Kehinde kamson-sweet sensation
Folu ayeni-tantalizers
Dele fajemirokun-chicken republic/aiico insurance/xerox nigeria/kings guards
Olayinka adebayo-tasty fried chicken

Wale babalakin-bi courtney/stabilini visinoni
Akin olaoye -house of lunnetes (Nigeria's biggest eyewear chain)
Helios investment partners- babtunde soyoye
Kayode odukoya-first nation airways
Bola akindele-courteville group
Convenant unniversity- david oyedepo
Ladi delano-bakrie delano africa
Tayo ayeni-skymit motors

Youngest Billionaires in Nigeria, 2 are yorubas, the third one is half Yoruba.
Sujibomi Ogundele- Sujimoto group
Ladi Delano- Bakrie Delano
Igho Sanomi’s mother

Forbes list. 3 yorubas feature out the 5 on the list

http://venturesafrica.com/meet-the-five-nigerians-on-forbes-world-billionaires-ranking-2016/

You said you have more middle class yet SW has the least poverty rate in Nigeria.

http://www.dataforall.org/dashboard/ophi/index.php/

You claim you have more smes yet Oyo has more SMEs than all SE states.

http://nigerianstat.gov.ng/pdfuploads/SMEDAN%202013_Selected%20Tables.pdf

5 of the top 8 highest paid CEOs in Nigeria are Yorubas

https://www.naij.com/52675.html

Go check the people who head the top auditing firms like KPMG,Deloitte,Ernst and young,PWC

Like I said you’re the only ones who believe your lies and some dumb yorubas who chat dust because they just pressed one random Chinasa’s breast

ODVanguard, I'm ttired mehn! grin cheesy These bebe kids are just lightwork for me cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Future Of Yorubaland, Bayo Adedayo Writes To Tinubu by iamDiabolic(m): 12:46am On Jun 22, 2016
SonOfEl:

Dundee you are back again....keep taking cover at the back of your dyslexic "bros"....
u again,I can't help ur frustration,u need to get laid asap,it will go a long way

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Yorubaland, Bayo Adedayo Writes To Tinubu by SonOfEl(m): 12:53am On Jun 22, 2016
OmoAjowa7:
Can't even deal with these pure wattah sprinters. The gigbo doesn't even have his own list grin cheesy

I usually don't do this because I have my own to worry about but when i see you pussy cats yarning

Sonofhell and InyamaAgbaOku when you compile a list as good as this, mention me. I don't do back and forth nonsense

Energy

Femi otedola-zenon oil/atlas shipping agency/swift insurance/fo properties limited/fo transport/seaforce shipping company
Folorunso alakija-famfa oil (wealthiest woman in nigeria,2nd wealthiest black woman on the planet)
Obateru akinruntan-obat oil (the largest privately-owned oil depot and jetty in africa also the second richest king in africa)
Jide omokore- enerry resources group spog petrochemicals, energy properties development limited,innovative haulage limited,expand marine,bay atlantic limited,restore engineering limited
Wale tinubu- oando oil africa’s largest energy company(askmen magazine top ten ceos in the world)
Aderemi makanjuola-caverton offshore group (africa’s first integrated offshore support service provider)

Technology/startups

Mike adenuga-globacom
Ayodeji adewunmi/olalekan olude/opeyemi awoyemi -jobberman (africa’s largest job search site)
Femi akinder-slimtrader
Oluyemi ojo-printivo
Prepclass-samson abioye
Honey ogundeyi-fashpa
Iyinoluwa aboyeji-andela

Olakunle ekundayo- drugfield pharmaceuticals drugfield is the first nigerian and african company to manufacture newborn cord-care antiseptic gel, chlorhexidine digluconate 7.1, which prevents umbilical cord infections in newborn babies.
Jimoh ibrahim-nicon group/global fleet group air nigeria/nicon insurance/nigeria re-insurance corporation/nicon luxury hotel lagos/nigeria - holdings include investment companies, schools, real estate holdings, transport companies and others global fleet oil and gas, nicon hotels, global fleet industries energy bank - accra, ghana energy bank são tomé global media mirror limited
Prince samuel adedoyin-doyin group of companies global soap & detergent industries limited, consolidated foods and beverages limited doyin pharmaceutical (nigeria) limited,doyin farms
Bode akindele-fairgate group the group is worth over 1billion pounds( among company’s tenants are asda wallmart,continental holdings/ modamola group of companies/nigerian biscuits limited
Kase lukman lawal-camac holdings (2002 camac was named the largest african-american owned company on the black enterprise 100s list.)
Chief michael ade ojo-Elizade group (largest importer/seller of toyota vehicles in west africa), elizade university
Oladimeji owofemi- multi-trex foods, nigeria’s first indigenous chocolate manufacturer

Real estate

Victor obasuyi-obasuyi holdings (a real estate venture with properties that boast more than 40 tenants in the city of waterloo alone)

Media

Dele momodu- ovation
Biodun Shobanjo-Insight communications- largest advertising agency in west africa ( by billings and revenue)
The Nation
Punch

Financial institutions

Tunde ayeni- Skye bank
Fola adeola-Gtb

Gaming
Chief kessignton adebutu-premier lotto (baba ijebu) nigeria’s most popular lotto operator

Fast food restaurants
Folu ayeni-tantalizers

Tayo ayeni-skymit motors

Igho Sanomi’s mother

You said you have more middle class yet SW has the least poverty rate in Nigeria. You claim you have more smes yet Oyo has more SMEs than all SE states.

4 of the top 5 highest paid CEOs in Nigeria are Yorubas

Go check the people who head the top auditing firms like KPMG,Deloitte,Ernst and young,PWC

Like I said you’re the only ones who believe your lies and some dumb yorubas who chat dust because they just pressed one random Chinasa’s breast

ODVanguard, SonofEl

Lmao...is this all you ngbatis have got?

2 Likes

Re: The Future Of Yorubaland, Bayo Adedayo Writes To Tinubu by iamDiabolic(m): 12:54am On Jun 22, 2016
OmoAjowa7:

I usually don't do this because I have my own to worry about but when i see you Bebe kids yarning

Energy

Technology/startups

Mike adenuga-globacom
Femi akinder-slimtrader
Oluyemi ojo-printivo
Prepclass-samson abioye
Honey ogundeyi-fashpa
Iyinoluwa aboyeji-andela

Real estate

Media

Dele momodu- ovation
The Nation
Punch

Financial institutions

Tunde ayeni- Skye bank
Fola adeola-Gtb

Gaming

Fast food restaurants
Folu ayeni-tantalizers

Tayo ayeni-skymit motors

Igho Sanomi’s mother

You said you have more middle class yet SW has the least poverty rate in Nigeria. You claim you have more smes yet Oyo has more SMEs than all SE states.

4 of the top 5 highest paid CEOs in Nigeria are Yorubas

ODVanguard, SonofEl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Future Of Yorubaland, Bayo Adedayo Writes To Tinubu by SonOfEl(m): 12:57am On Jun 22, 2016
Seriously and honestly, I cant begin now to type ALL (or even most of) the indigenous companies and ownerships in igboland ALONE, its way too long....I promise to compile the list for you losers tomorrow...
Re: The Future Of Yorubaland, Bayo Adedayo Writes To Tinubu by Nobody: 1:03am On Jun 22, 2016
Hahaha these Gigbo kids stay consoling themselves after getting hit Inuyasha style grin cheesy Olosh is now talking about
how he can't type. I don't do trolls, I loathe them. Facts Only! and don't stress because you will never come up with
a better list

Goodbye! I'm off to pluto grin

2 Likes

Re: The Future Of Yorubaland, Bayo Adedayo Writes To Tinubu by SonOfEl(m): 1:12am On Jun 22, 2016
OmoAjowa7:
Hahaha these Gigbo kids stay consoling themselves after getting hit Inuyasha style grin cheesy Olosh is now talking about
how he can't type. I don't do trolls, I loathe them. Facts Only! and don't stress because you will never come up with
a better list

Goodbye! I'm off to pluto grin

Do you desperately have to run to far away Pluto by breaking glasses....iranu.....anyway, I would have suggested you wait till tomorrow by this time to see your dick measuring waterloo before going to Pluto for your exile.

I still think going on exile now is still too early....you need to get whipped first....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magu: EFCC Recovers N738b In Two Years / Politics Is The Only Lucrative Business In Nigeria, Says Afe Babalola / Ex-NNPP National Chairman Alkali, Kaduna Guber Candidate, Hunkuyi Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.