Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,647 members, 7,809,443 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

For The Married People ? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / For The Married People ? (1159 Views)

Is It Right For Married People To Go Clubbing ??? / Why Can't Single People 'Just Say No' To Married People? / Should Married People Have Access To Each-Other’s Phones? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

For The Married People ? by Africaine(f): 2:06pm On Sep 01, 2009
For the women and men, on your wedding day,as you were walking down the aisle
to your spouse wat was going through your mind

I'll go first,
walking down the aisle to my beau, I was just thinking to myself
everyday ever since I matured has led to this very moment, lord make it worth my while,

thats exactly what was going through my mind, and thank God, he does answer prayers.
Re: For The Married People ? by Ben13: 2:42pm On Sep 01, 2009
wow
Re: For The Married People ? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 01, 2009
Walking down the aisle for me!!
I was boning and frowning ( almost crying), my hubby was late and the Bishop insisted I enter the church and wait for him.
I was so sad and was still frowning half way into the service after he showed up. cry cry
i didn't have the opportunity to enjoy the feeling of walking down the aisle.
Re: For The Married People ? by MyPeace(f): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2009
nothing so special, maybe wishing everything goes on well as planned.
Re: For The Married People ? by Africaine(f): 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2009
eyaaa, that bishop wicked ohhhh, i can just imagine, pele
Re: For The Married People ? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 01, 2009
Re: For The Married People ? by Outstrip(f): 1:22am On Sep 02, 2009
run run ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun
Re: For The Married People ? by NNS83: 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2009
The wedding was running an hour late so I was like starting to stress, and it showed on my face. As for my hubby , when I saw the video he was so happy and excited as he walked down grin!
Re: For The Married People ? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 25, 2009
listening.
Re: For The Married People ? by ekakids(f): 7:29pm On Sep 25, 2009
wow!alot of things were going on in my mind on that time but the most important one was he feeling of joy when i saw my husband looking so happy and relaxed and all of a sudden,i knew that it will definately be a lasting marriag.
Re: For The Married People ? by mamagee6(f): 9:28pm On Sep 26, 2009
Okay.
Re: For The Married People ? by koolchicco: 10:09pm On Sep 26, 2009
The only thing on my mind was how I was gonna repay the money I borrowed 4 the expensive wedding. lipsrsealed grin
Re: For The Married People ? by axeman85(m): 12:31pm On Sep 27, 2009
@koo;chicco

dats a very funny one dere. cudnt help but lol.
Re: For The Married People ? by benincitys(f): 3:29pm On Sep 27, 2009
koolchicco:

The only thing on my mind was how I was gonna repay the money I borrowed 4 the expensive wedding. lipsrsealed grin
Na why for you grin
Re: For The Married People ? by koolchicco: 3:51pm On Sep 27, 2009
benincitys:

Na why for you grin

Sorry.I shouldn't ve said that I know,but that was what preoccupied my mind then. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: For The Married People ? by Kunbee: 4:33am On Sep 28, 2009
*Subscibing*
Re: For The Married People ? by ima1(f): 7:20am On Sep 28, 2009
to be honest, i was pissed off walking down the aisle, cuz it was my wedding day n i did not get wat i wanted, the band i hired to play the song i wanted could not play it cuz the church wanted to sing hymns. i was so pissed off. trying to keep a straight face
Re: For The Married People ? by Theblessed(f): 11:12am On Sep 28, 2009
Lovely, indeed!! Walking down the aisle that day, I felt so good and happy.  My husband was also happy though, restless waiting for me for 30mins to arrive and busy, looking out the pew to catch a glimpse of his gorgeous wife walked down the aisle by her father.  It was lovely!  It's good to give men that Obara mgbalielu instead of the other way round so that, they would appreciate you.  They will never forget that day, I promise you!  Ladies, take your time and do your make-ups properly, choose your colours; lip, nails, hair-do, stockings etc before showing up in STYLE, ok! The Vicar can wait, he too understands the rules!  Afterall, it's the only day you'd be in your full PRINCESS Regal therefore, ACT it because Princesses are waited on and why not you
Re: For The Married People ? by Nobody: 9:01am On Sep 30, 2009
I was thinking of future kids, moving in with hubby etc.
It was really exciting to know i was being made a 'real woman'.
Re: For The Married People ? by Anabel(f): 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2009
aysometin:

Walking down the aisle for me!!
I was boning and frowning ( almost crying), my hubby was late and the Bishop insisted I enter the church and wait for him.
I was so sad and was still frowning half way into the service after he showed up. cry cry
i didn't have the opportunity to enjoy the feeling of walking down the aisle.

if i were you i will give my hubby a clean slap when we go for our honeymoon
Re: For The Married People ? by koolchicco: 12:47pm On Sep 30, 2009
Anabel:

if i were you i will give my hubby a clean slap when we go for our honeymoon

Anabel u wicked small ooo! grin grin
Re: For The Married People ? by thejonny09(m): 4:45am On Oct 01, 2009
@Blessed.
Keeping people waiting and encouraging others to follow your footstep is VERY WRONG. It does not show respect and honor to the dignitries you inviated and even to your husband.

@post
my though was, WHAT NEXT AFTER THIS, God let this last and am sure the prayer is answered.
Re: For The Married People ? by Theblessed(f): 1:39pm On Oct 02, 2009
thejonny09:

@Blessed.
Keeping people waiting and encouraging others to follow your footstep is VERY WRONG. It does not show respect and honor to the dignitries you inviated and even to your husband.

[b]Yeah, I understand that honour and respect thing but it's my day and no one else.  The only day I'm treated like a real Princess oh boy, oh boy and here I come acting it too. So, why shouldn't I take my time? The world understands the rules about wedding days.  Things might not and does not always go according to plans, everyone knows that.  Vicas, dignitaries etc all understand this fact, that things can start to go wrong for the couple that day in a twinkle of an eye e.g the weather may cave in, the Bridal gown may be smoother with Red wine by accident, the Groom may be pissed with hangover from his Barchelor's eve/Hen night, the Bridesmaid/flower girls or even the Bride herself may suddenly become ill and that can delay or lead to calling the whole thing off thus, jeopardising a beautiful occasion. So, what's the heck??  Not the end of the world, eh?? Is it?  So, chill when your Bride shows up late at the alter afterall, it's traditional for Brides to do in the Western, why not anywhere else?  So, chill it's no big deal and it happens all the time - world over, ok![/b]
Re: For The Married People ? by Atreus(f): 1:49pm On Oct 02, 2009
'I'm actually gonna marry her. This is it. My last day as a free man'. Then half an hour later-'Where the hell is she?(she was fashionably late)'. And when she walked down the aisle i couldn't form any coherent thought. Then later-'I'm hungry'. And i went home with a huge grin on my face,and my wife in my arms.
Re: For The Married People ? by Atreus(f): 1:54pm On Oct 02, 2009
I still get a kick out of introducing her as my wife or hearing ger say;'i'm mrs. . .

(1) (Reply)

Ebonyi Communal Clash Claims 55 / please help / Why I Killed My Husband, New Bride Confesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.