Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,302 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:44 AM

Lets Come Together And Stop Fraud And Criminality - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lets Come Together And Stop Fraud And Criminality (628 Views)

Www.paxful.com Is A Fraud And Scammer Site, The Founder Is A Scammer / Police Criminality In Anambra / PHOTOS: Nigerian Indicted For Fraud And Money Laundering In The U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lets Come Together And Stop Fraud And Criminality by Greatidonis: 3:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
Please my fellow Nairalanders this numbers has being sending fraudulent text massages to my colleague and now my wife. I will upload the body of the massage here, but before please these are the numbers; 08134273679 and 08060056478.

Dear customer.CBN OF Nigeria has blocked your ATM debit card due to incomplete BVN registion.call our customer care.on (08060056478) To RE-ACTIVATE IT.

^^^^^ That's the message, the first line will sends it and ask you to call the second one. Let the security agents see it also. Let's flash thier lines and constantly kill the battery so ignorant innocent people don't fall for them. Today alone they have sent it to my wife like 4 times. Stop crime b4 they kill someone of heart attack.Thanks
Re: Lets Come Together And Stop Fraud And Criminality by VaginaTerrorist(m): 5:31pm On Jun 20, 2016
Oh, Cheap Scam needs no response nah...

(1) (Reply)

(photos)see What Was Done To Those Goat Thieves In Ondo, You Won’t Believe It / Lagos: Okada Man Spanks A Little Girls Bum Bum / Niger Delta Avengers Unveil A New Face: We Will Kill Buhari's Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.