Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,790 members, 7,831,553 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/06/16 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/06/16 (729 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/06/18 / Open Heaven Daily Devotional(wed. 21/06/2017) / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/06/17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/06/16 by dallyemmy: 4:08pm On Jun 20, 2016
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL..

DATE : TUESDAY 21 JUNE 2016

THEME : REMEMBER ME, OH LORD

Memorise

Remember me, O my God, concerning this, and wipe not out my good deeds that I have done for the house of my God, and for the offices thereof. Nehemiah 13:14

Read : Esther 6:1-10

1 ON that night could not the king sleep, and he commanded to bring the book of records of the chronicles; and they were read before the king.

2 And it was found written, that Mordecai had told of Bigthana and Teresh, two of the king's chamberlains, the keepers of the door, who sought to lay hand on the king Ahasuerus.

3 And the king said, What honour and dignity hath been done to Mordecai for this? Then said the king's servants that ministered unto him, There is nothing done for him.

4 And the king said, Who is in the court? Now Haman was come into the outward court of the king's house, to speak unto the king to hang Mordecai on the gallows that he had prepared for him.

5 And the king's servants said unto him, Behold, Haman standeth in the court. And the king said, Let him come in.

6 So Haman came in. And the king said unto him, What shall be done unto the man whom the king delighteth to honour? Now Haman thought in his heart, To whom would the king delight to do honour more than to myself?

7 And Haman answered the king, For the man whom the king delighteth to honour,

8 Let the royal apparel be brought which the king useth to wear, and the horse that the king rideth upon, and the crown royal which is set upon his head:

9 And let this apparel and horse be delivered to the hand of one of the king's most noble princes, that they may array the man withal whom the king delighteth to honour, and bring him on horseback through the street of the city, and proclaim before him, Thus shall it be done to the man whom the king delighteth to honour.

10 Then the king said to Haman, Make haste, and take the apparel and the horse, as thou hast said, and do even so to Mordecai the Jew, that sitteth at the king's gate: let nothing fail of all that thou has spoken.

There are battles to fight here on earth, don't let anyone ever deceive you that there are no battles. There is nothing as good and pleasant as when you commit all theses battles and obstacles into the hand of God. God is always ready to take action when we report all our enemies to Him. There are some people who enjoy carrying our evil acts against the children of God for no reason. Some people just cannot stand you being blessed by the God you serve.

Today's passage reveals the conspiracy of Haman against the anointed of the Lord. I decree that all conspiracies against your progress shall be scattered in Jesus name. God needs to always expose your enemies to you so that you can know how to handle them. The King could not sleep because God wanted him to remember someone who had saved his life from conspiracy. When God remembers you, your long years if mourning shall turn to joy. When God remembers you, the stagnation of many years ceases in a day. One truth the children of God must continue to remember is that it takes divine remembrance to daily experience the deliverance of God. One person that enjoyed the remembrance of God was Hannah. For so many years, she lived in barrenness, but her day of remembrance came and the Lord put an end to her years of barrenness. If you want God to remember you in your own situation, there is a role for you to play. You have to call His attention to what you are going through. Mordecai called the attention of Esther to the source of their problem and Esther called the attention of the King and the rest is history. Every closed mouth equals a closed destiny. Don't allow your mouth to be closed. When Hannah got to Shiloh, she made her petition to God and her request was granted. There is a reader of this devotional, as you call upon the Lord, He will give you permanent rest in Jesus name.

A life of holiness is a requirement for anyone who wants to call upon the Lord. If you are living in sin, there is no way God will hear you. You have to surrender your life totally to God, and just like Esther did, fast,pray and take practical steps under the divine guidance of God concerning every challenge you are going through. If a human King could ask for what could be done to the person in whom he had delight in, you can imagine what Jesus will do for you if you seek Him.

Prayer Point :

Father, please remember me for good.

BIBLE IN ONE YEAR : Esther 4-7 and Ecclesiastes 10:8-20

AUTHOR : Pst E. A ADEBOYE

HYMN 6: WHAT A FRIEND WE HAVE IN JESUS.

What a friend we have in Jesus,
all our sins and griefs to bear!
What a privilege to carry
everything to God in prayer!
O what peace we often forfeit,
O what needless pain we bear,
all because we do not carry
everything to God in prayer.

Have we trials and temptations?
Is there trouble anywhere?
We should never be discouraged;
take it to the Lord in prayer.
Can we find a friend so faithful
who will all our sorrows share?
Jesus knows our every weakness;

Are we weak and heavy laden,
cumbered with a load of care?
Precious Savior, still our refuge;
Do thy friends despise, forsake thee?
Take it to the Lord in prayer!
In his arms he'll take and shield thee
thou wilt find a solace there.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/06/16 by dallyemmy: 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2016
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: ( Tuesday, June 21, 2016) - REMEMBER ME, O GOD
1.I worship you Father because you're the Almighty God, who has never lost a battle.
2.Thank you Father for all the battles you have fought and won on my behalf.
3.Father, in anyway, l have fallen short of your glory, have mercy and forgive me.
4.Father, remember me for good today, in Jesus' name.
5.Father, take over every battle and challenge in my life, fight for me and give me resounding victory.
6.Father, let every spirit of hatred and envy targeted against me be dissolved and neutralised by the blood ofJesus.
7.Father, let every satanic conspiracy against my life, family, ministry, marriage, home, be scattered, in Jesus' name.
8.Father, wherever, my divine helpers are, in the four corners of the earth, let them locate me today.
9.Father, let all those you have assigned to help me in life become restless and unable to sleep until they render unto me, my help that is in their hands.
10.Father, let every evil thought and wicked imagination, targeted against me by the enemies, boomerang upon them.
11.Father, let every power blocking my way, be the very ladder, l will use to climb to the top, in Jesus' name.
12.Your Personal petitions. ( Phil 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(Jn 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thes 5:18)
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 21/06/16 by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jun 21, 2016
Father LORD I bless u 4 ur words 2 day tnx u LORD because u wil remember me 4 good 2day in JESUS amen

(1) (Reply)

Night Of Divine Impartation / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 22/06/16 / Fatal Crash Photo Shows Spirit Leaving Body?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.