Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,656 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead (17251 Views)

Baba Suwe Excretes 16 Pellets Of Cocaine, Cries Like Baby / NDLEA Obtains Court Order To Keep Baba Suwe 15 more Days - SaharaReporters / Monsurat Omidina A.k.a. Omoladun Is Dead! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead by darmilorla(f): 6:39pm On Sep 01, 2009
shocked shocked shocked shocked, may her soul rest in perfect peace, my condolence to the family,
Re: Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead by zizzlebabe(f): 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2009
may her soul rest in peace.
Re: Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead by oladayo042: 7:43pm On Sep 01, 2009
May her soul rest in perfect peace. May God almighty condole her family. My condolences to ANTP.
Re: Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead by adexchamp(m): 7:44pm On Sep 01, 2009
She is such a funny woman, so full of life,may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead by Bolustick: 7:52pm On Sep 01, 2009
So shocking too is d death of Remi Abiola.May their meek souls rest in perfect peace.
Re: Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead by rickie4us(m): 8:38pm On Sep 01, 2009
MOST PEOPLE ARE SAYING MAY HER SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE ,
is that a prayer or a wish?
what I know is that you can't pray for the dead or change the place the dead has gone , either to eternal rest or eternal destruction ,
the best thing is that , while one is still alive, he should live a life that guarantees eternal rest , whatever prayer after the person is dead is void
Re: Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead by whiteroses(f): 8:46pm On Sep 01, 2009
pek:

wonder why this is on front pages.
because we value her duh
rip moladun kenkelewu
only God knows why they always die of brief illness in Nollywood may God lets not hear anymore bad news from the industry
Re: Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead by deji2009(m): 9:46pm On Sep 01, 2009
i
Re: Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead by deji2009(m): 9:48pm On Sep 01, 2009
@whiteroses you"re right.
Re: Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 01, 2009
rickie4us:

MOST PEOPLE ARE SAYING MAY HER SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE ,
is that a prayer or a wish?
what I know is that you can't pray for the dead or change the place the dead has gone , either to eternal rest or eternal destruction ,
the best thing is that , while one is still alive, he should live a life that guarantees eternal rest , whatever prayer after the person is dead is void
Did you miss road?

Who is asking why this thread is on the front page? So when MJ's threads made front page, did you complain? undecided
Re: Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead by deji2009(m): 9:56pm On Sep 01, 2009
There is this thing common among some nigerians, if there fellow nigerian died they tend not count as something or even send condolence. take michael jackson for exmaple i remeber when that topic was posted here you see people were saying good thing about michael jackon this and that but if it someone of our own then you see some people reactions. am speaking from the depth of my heart and dont mean to insult anyone. I stand to be corrected
Re: Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead by deji2009(m): 9:58pm On Sep 01, 2009
nigerians, we need to start appreciating and love each other. That one of the problem we have which is costing us dearly.

1 Like

Re: Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead by buffead(f): 10:36pm On Sep 01, 2009
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed OMGGGGGGGGGGG SEE AS SOME PPL DEY QUARREL OVER WHO WAT WHY IS ON DA FRONT PAGE OGA OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAMN WE NIGERIANS SOMETIMES SHA ISSSHHH MCHEWWWW RIP MOLADUN!!
Re: Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead by sharpguy1(m): 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2009
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace. This is another lesson for us to know that we should always behave good we never know when God will call us. This woman is still young for God's sake, crying!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead by Ruqoyat(f): 10:54pm On Sep 01, 2009
Inna lilahi wa inna ilaehi rajiuna,may Allah forgive her and grant her Aljanatul firdaus cry
Re: Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead by Outstrip(f): 12:52am On Sep 02, 2009
May her soul rest in peace
Re: Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead by hademolar(m): 12:54am On Sep 02, 2009
sadtoo bad,may her gentle soul rest in perfect peace amen
Re: Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead by Abbygyal(f): 1:05am On Sep 02, 2009
omgosh!! R.IP Monsurat Omidina!. . . u will always be rmbrd atleast by me!>. she was so funny in her films
Re: Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead by wisekid: 1:22am On Sep 02, 2009
she is a good female comedian she make me laugh

she we entertain God in heaven

REST IN PEACE
Re: Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead by bawomolo(m): 2:06am On Sep 02, 2009
The rate at which Nigerians kpeme from hypertension and heart disease is alarming.

diet and exercise people.

It's sad had to look to abroad for treatment. her country failed her.
Re: Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead by GEW: 2:13am On Sep 02, 2009
bawomolo:

The rate at which Nigerians kpeme from hypertension and heart disease is alarming.

diet and exercise people.

It's sad had to look to abroad for treatment. her country failed her.
so the govt is responsible for people eating cow leg and all fattening food? you guys blame govt for everything. where she was going ti have their troubles with obese people too.

it is good to hear you say people should diet and exercise but stop blaming govt. i am not saying the govt is good that is another matter.
Re: Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead by sonety2k(m): 2:32am On Sep 02, 2009
May her gentle soul rest in perfect peace
Re: Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead by bawomolo(m): 2:49am On Sep 02, 2009
GEW:

so the govt is responsible for people eating cow leg and all fattening food?  you guys blame govt for everything.  where she was going ti have their troubles with  obese people too.

it is good to hear you say people should diet and exercise but stop blaming govt.  i am not saying the govt is good that is another matter.

why does she have to travel to the UK to treat her hypertension? doesn't that seem bothersome to you?

and yes you are right.  People have to be conscious of their health
Re: Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead by GEW: 3:03am On Sep 02, 2009
bawomolo:

why does she have to travel to the UK to treat her hypertension? doesn't that seem bothersome to you?

and yes you are right. People have to conscious of their health
o boy i have known you a long time on nairaland and i know you know there are hospitals in naija that can treat hypertension.
for goodness sake we stress ourselves too much in that country.
Re: Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead by hademolar(m): 4:59am On Sep 02, 2009
so sad RIP angry
Re: Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead by FBS: 7:21am On Sep 02, 2009
Rest In Peace, Omoladun.
Re: Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead by annyplenty(m): 7:59am On Sep 02, 2009
rest in peace
Re: Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead by chisomquee: 8:39am On Sep 02, 2009
what a loss.May her soul rest in peace.
Re: Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead by rosepearl(f): 8:45am On Sep 02, 2009
It's a pity she's gone so soon, mind u its the Lord's doing, pray 4 the bereaved to be able to bear the loss. may her soul rest in perfect peace. Urge the ANPP president to find a lasting solution to all this sudden death. e tire me ooooo
Re: Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead by Hotshot90: 9:01am On Sep 02, 2009
may her soul in peace n not in pieces.
Re: Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead by bigfather(m): 9:15am On Sep 02, 2009
There is something wrong somewhere ! Just barely a month after Mrs Remi Abiola's death. Na wa o !
Re: Baba Suwe's Wife Monsurat Omidina A.k.a Omoladun Is Dead by poj(m): 10:07am On Sep 02, 2009
shocking indeed but real.may her soul rest in peace. may she not know d torment of d grave and that of d hell fire. think its high time we take lessons from mr death. it spares nobody irrespective of his or her status when d appointed time comes. who knows the next victim of this angel of God? olohun gba wa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aamir Khan Mr Perfectionist / My Opinion: Kiss Daniel Is Way Handsome Than Korede Bello / Ronke Alausa & Iya Ereko Are Etisalat Ambassadors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.