Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,868 members, 7,866,335 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 03:19 PM

Seyi Shay Wows As She Poses With The Jamaican Minister Of Culture - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Seyi Shay Wows As She Poses With The Jamaican Minister Of Culture (526 Views)

Laura Ikeji Wows As She Rocks Her Husband Jean / Beverly Osu Slays In Swim Wear As She Poses With Her Friend (photo) / Cossy Orjiakor Rocks See-through Dress As She Poses With Ufedo Sunshine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seyi Shay Wows As She Poses With The Jamaican Minister Of Culture by barlkeez(f): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
Pack and Go crooner, Seyi Shay, is currently touring Jamaica and made a stop at the Ministry of Culture, Gender Entertainment and Sports.
She captioned her photos with the Jamaican Minister of Culture,:
”The most amazing woman … legendary Minister Olivia Babsy Grange … CD, MP, Minister of Culture, Gender Entertainment and Sports Has given me some great lecture tips and training. I’m ready for today.. Discover this woman and read her story.”

Source: www.9janewsarena.com/2016/06/seyi-shay-wows-as-she-poses-with.html

cc: lalasticlala, ijebabe, missyb3

Re: Seyi Shay Wows As She Poses With The Jamaican Minister Of Culture by barlkeez(f): 4:30pm On Jun 20, 2016
wink wink wink
Re: Seyi Shay Wows As She Poses With The Jamaican Minister Of Culture by cruzita(f): 4:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
good to know

enjoy your trip
Re: Seyi Shay Wows As She Poses With The Jamaican Minister Of Culture by bosschinalu(m): 4:51pm On Jun 20, 2016
UGLY AND OLOFOFO PEOPLE MEET

(1) (Reply)

Annie Idibia And Pero Adenyi Are Best Friends – Tubaba / Renowned Saxophonist, Yemi Sax Loses Dad / New Video Out From My Home Girl YEMI ALADE Ft Sauti SOL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.