Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Knowing The Meaning Of The Colour Of Your Dashboard Warning Light Is A Lifesaver - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Knowing The Meaning Of The Colour Of Your Dashboard Warning Light Is A Lifesaver (21220 Views)

See The Typical Dashboard Of Danfos In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Car Duster For Your Dashboard (wax Treated), Easily Attracts Dust (2K ONLY)... / Top Reasons Why Your Car Check Engine Light Is On (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Knowing The Meaning Of The Colour Of Your Dashboard Warning Light Is A Lifesaver by PriNceNova(m): 7:19am On Jul 29, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: Knowing The Meaning Of The Colour Of Your Dashboard Warning Light Is A Lifesaver by worlexy(m): 7:23am On Jul 29, 2016
That check engine sign is annoying

2 Likes

Re: Knowing The Meaning Of The Colour Of Your Dashboard Warning Light Is A Lifesaver by EdoBoy90(m): 7:28am On Jul 29, 2016
ok

1 Like

Re: Knowing The Meaning Of The Colour Of Your Dashboard Warning Light Is A Lifesaver by whyx06(m): 7:30am On Jul 29, 2016
Thanks op

1 Like

Re: Knowing The Meaning Of The Colour Of Your Dashboard Warning Light Is A Lifesaver by muller101(m): 7:36am On Jul 29, 2016
Lexusgs430:
Imagine just driving along and all of a sudden 85% of all this warning light appears on your instrument cluster?
just park the car and run for dear life.

2 Likes

Re: Knowing The Meaning Of The Colour Of Your Dashboard Warning Light Is A Lifesaver by muller101(m): 7:37am On Jul 29, 2016
Aieboocaar:
you'll never see much comment on threads like this
na by force?

1 Like

Re: Knowing The Meaning Of The Colour Of Your Dashboard Warning Light Is A Lifesaver by achu442(m): 7:46am On Jul 29, 2016
uboma:
i have a pdf file containing the dashboard lights of my Bimmer and their meaning.

I consult it whenever a warning light pops up. It has been helpful so far.

Can you help send me the PDF file?

1 Like

Re: Knowing The Meaning Of The Colour Of Your Dashboard Warning Light Is A Lifesaver by erico2k2(m): 7:51am On Jul 29, 2016
Lexusgs430:
Imagine just driving along and all of a sudden 85% of all this warning light appears on your instrument cluster?
Na to come down fire prayers cos the witches just arrived grin grin

1 Like

Re: Knowing The Meaning Of The Colour Of Your Dashboard Warning Light Is A Lifesaver by goodvision12(m): 7:56am On Jul 29, 2016
Nice and educative information,thanx.

1 Like

Re: Knowing The Meaning Of The Colour Of Your Dashboard Warning Light Is A Lifesaver by rovher: 7:58am On Jul 29, 2016
n0 62 comes off n on...

1 Like

Re: Knowing The Meaning Of The Colour Of Your Dashboard Warning Light Is A Lifesaver by Princepoint(m): 9:20am On Jul 29, 2016
don't worry you will need not need this dash boards light when you a've an IVR that talk to you about fault of your car

1 Like

Re: Knowing The Meaning Of The Colour Of Your Dashboard Warning Light Is A Lifesaver by alabiyemmy(m): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2016
49 and 62 shows up on my BMW dash constantly like christmas light

1 Like

Re: Knowing The Meaning Of The Colour Of Your Dashboard Warning Light Is A Lifesaver by abiolag(m): 9:31am On Jul 29, 2016
Check light has been showing on my dashboard ever since I bought d car (Toks) and I was told not to b bothered.
Another light dat started showing is d airbag light and is not going off. I had minor accident dat affected d passenger side a bit and since dat time d airbag light has been On. Do I need to b panic or not?

1 Like

Re: Knowing The Meaning Of The Colour Of Your Dashboard Warning Light Is A Lifesaver by ROYALD(m): 9:41am On Jul 29, 2016
nice one

1 Like

Re: Knowing The Meaning Of The Colour Of Your Dashboard Warning Light Is A Lifesaver by emoo4: 10:30am On Jul 29, 2016
Thanks op!!! This is good.

1 Like

Re: Knowing The Meaning Of The Colour Of Your Dashboard Warning Light Is A Lifesaver by AutoJoshNG: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2016
abiolag:
Check light has been showing on my dashboard ever since I bought d car (Toks) and I was told not to b bothered.
Another light dat started showing is d airbag light and is not going off. I had minor accident dat affected d passenger side a bit and since dat time d airbag light has been On. Do I need to b panic or not?

Please panic. The car needs a diagnostic scan and the error code should be cleared. The check light may be as minor as the fuel cap not properly locked, on the other hand, it may be a major issue that is life threatening. Talk to Gazzuz ASAP.

You also need to panic in respect of the airbag. God forbid there is a collision. I once stopped to help a guy who hit a curb at lekki roundabout and his head bursted the windscreen of his vehicle because the airbag didn't deploy and the seat belt probably failed. Thank God for life.
Re: Knowing The Meaning Of The Colour Of Your Dashboard Warning Light Is A Lifesaver by mclaaro(f): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2016
Wished I saw this earlier in the day,Still thankful sha

1 Like

Re: Knowing The Meaning Of The Colour Of Your Dashboard Warning Light Is A Lifesaver by dadaijboy: 11:15am On Jul 29, 2016
Ok

1 Like

Re: Knowing The Meaning Of The Colour Of Your Dashboard Warning Light Is A Lifesaver by gboyeng: 11:53am On Jul 29, 2016
Aieboocaar:
you'll never see much comment on threads like this

Not everybody who drive understand the car they are driving let alone understanding the dashboard indicators.

1 Like

Re: Knowing The Meaning Of The Colour Of Your Dashboard Warning Light Is A Lifesaver by professore(m): 3:27pm On Jul 29, 2016
Thank you poster

1 Like

Re: Knowing The Meaning Of The Colour Of Your Dashboard Warning Light Is A Lifesaver by aminusanti(m): 6:05pm On Jul 29, 2016
99.9% nija cars got dis no 62 on 24/7..lol

1 Like

Re: Knowing The Meaning Of The Colour Of Your Dashboard Warning Light Is A Lifesaver by uboma(m): 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2016
achu442:

Can you help send me the PDF file?

What brand and model of car do you own?
I only have for my brand and model?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Parts Of A Car That Has The Biggest Impact On Fuel Economy / 11 Very Useful Car Accessories You Need When Traveling This Season / "C" Caution Sign A Must In Every Vehicle - FRSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.