Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,036 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:43 AM

My Boyfriend Wants His Ex Girlfriend To Move In And Live With Us - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Boyfriend Wants His Ex Girlfriend To Move In And Live With Us (858 Views)

"That Is Not Chioma" - Davido Reacts To Bringing Girlfriend To BBNaija Finale / AY Lost His Ex-Girlfriend To Rich Man Who Offered To Pay Him Off With N200k (Pic / See What Davido Told His Ex-girlfriend Before They Separated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Wants His Ex Girlfriend To Move In And Live With Us by miteolu(m): 6:20pm On Jun 20, 2016
I am a girl of 25yrs, I have a boy friend whom I met when he had a fight and broke up with his previous girl friend. Due to the love we had for each other we moved in together and things were going on fine.

We now stay abroad and still live together. Recently he told me that this his ex had just travelled to the same country where we now live and she has an accommodation problem and needs his help and that he wants to help her by letting her stay with us for the mean time.

Very reluctantly and after much persuasion from him I agreed but since the ex moved in with us things have been a bit tense and she has been acting strange but my guy told me that I should not worry because he doesn’t have any feelings for her anymore.
My guy claims that he just wants to help because this is not our country and that no one knows tomorrow but I don’t feel comfortable staying with her in the same house. I am confused right now and I don’t know what to do pls I need ur advice, thanks.

http://omoboriowo..com.ng/2016/06/my-boyfriend-wants-his-ex-girlfriend-to.html#more
Re: My Boyfriend Wants His Ex Girlfriend To Move In And Live With Us by thesicilian: 6:33pm On Jun 20, 2016
You want to catch them in the act first before you know there's something going on? You shouldn't have agreed to her moving in and the only course of action for you now is to devise a plan to get her out of the house ASAP. Otherwise you may end up being the one ejected.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants His Ex Girlfriend To Move In And Live With Us by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 20, 2016
More pussssy for you bro...undecided... Why complain.... Ts ex is it not...grin
Re: My Boyfriend Wants His Ex Girlfriend To Move In And Live With Us by Smartanthony: 6:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
well ur husband may feel like to help her but he should no that it tempting,hence both husband and wife should seek acomodation for enswere,even it require pay back. tanz :'
Re: My Boyfriend Wants His Ex Girlfriend To Move In And Live With Us by tempest01(m): 6:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
I hate these type of stories with links at the end.

No comment.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants His Ex Girlfriend To Move In And Live With Us by aalangel(f): 6:56pm On Jun 20, 2016
What kind of communal living is that?
Re: My Boyfriend Wants His Ex Girlfriend To Move In And Live With Us by MRBrownJ: 7:26pm On Jun 20, 2016
you have to be honest with your BF and let him know how uncomfortable you are with this situation, and as much as he wanna help her, she GOTTA GO! dont be afraid to speak your mind, especially in this very strange situation.
Re: My Boyfriend Wants His Ex Girlfriend To Move In And Live With Us by Ryocaj(m): 10:12pm On Jun 20, 2016
D guy wan dey play Europa n Champions League 2geda.. He is beta Dan C.Ronaldo... lol
#mo fe mo inu e....

(1) (Reply)

Actress Iyabo Ojo Says Her EX Married Her Because She Was Pregnant / Stephanie Coker And Zainab Balogun, Who Nailed It Completely? / Tybello Pictured Together With Young Soldiers In The North East(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.