Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

Best Cream For Dark Spot And Acne - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Best Cream For Dark Spot And Acne (29196 Views)

Recommend A Body And Facial Cream For A Chocolate Skin Guy / Which Cream is good For Removing Dark Spot? / Best Cream To Give One Chocolate Complexion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Cream For Dark Spot And Acne by priceless33(f): 8:25pm On Jun 20, 2016
Best Cream for Dark Spots on Face, Treatment & Best dark spot Remover on Face
In this section we shall deal with creams for dark or black spots on face. The choice of method to use to want to get rid of these blotches or patches may be determined by the dark spot types. There are some important ingredients to check out for in OTCs or prescription cream for dark spots on face i.e. Niacinimide, Vitamin C, and Licorice and Acetyl glucosamine.

What are the best over the counter cream to lighten dark spots on face fast? Have you given trial to other facial creams and got stuck? It is about time to wave a goodbye to stressful dark patches on your face and try some of the creams below:

To begin, Clinique Acne Solutions Spot healing Gel is one of the best gel for acne pimples. We are talking about a matter of weeks’ use.

Acne Spot Repair is another best face cream for dark spots removal from acne. It quickly gets absorbed and reduces inflammation to help get rid of dark marks on cheeks and forehead. Others in this category are Oriflame Dark Spot Fading Concentrate, Himalaya Clarina Anti-acne Cream

Add buffering effect with Pigmentation Repair Formula, one of the best cream to remove dark spots on face for men.

Do facial scrubbing using Microfine Face Scrub which is a glycolic acid exfoliation product. Apply Dark Spot Reduction Moisturizer after shaving and improve the skin tone on the go.

Other best facial products to lighten and brighten dark spots for you:

Clean and Clear Morning Burst skin brightening Facial Scrub.
Obagi Nu Derm Clear for melanoma forehead spots.

Re: Best Cream For Dark Spot And Acne by Starlet50(m): 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2016
Op u shld at least try to post pics...especially for d last one u mentioned "Obagi Nu Derm Clear" is it Made in Nigeria?

I think I need it for forehead spots
Re: Best Cream For Dark Spot And Acne by priceless33(f): 6:39am On Jun 21, 2016
More

Re: Best Cream For Dark Spot And Acne by henri2398: 12:44pm On Aug 16, 2016
What is the best acne treatment cream? For answering this question, you will need to examine several characteristics of the various products. Beside from being capable of getting the job done, an acne treatment cream should be safe and it should address the particular skin problem, for which you are using it.

Identifying the best acne treatment cream is very lengthy process for many people because market is flooded with such products. Very often one can learn through trial offers and error. If you haven’t found the perfect product yet or if you are about to buy an acne treatment cream for the first time then here find out the best acne treatment cream product comparison list that will help you to decide on figuring out which product features matter most and which one is perfect for you.
Re: Best Cream For Dark Spot And Acne by mentro: 1:00am On Feb 18, 2017
Hello pls how do I get the Himalaya clarina anti acne soap and how much is it
Re: Best Cream For Dark Spot And Acne by Ayofaks(f): 12:58am On Feb 19, 2017
mentro:
Hello pls how do I get the Himalaya clarina anti acne soap and how much is it
I can be of help if you have acne. My contact is 07031829897. I sell natural products that can clear acne and spots.

1 Like

Re: Best Cream For Dark Spot And Acne by Vickyb4: 11:26am On Nov 16, 2017
Hello, you should try herbal toning soap and creams. It is very safe as it doesn't have chemicals in them and it doesn't make you dark, it will glow your skin up evenly. I get mine at this skincare page on Instagram, @victoriabeautyskincare or WhatsApp her on +2348109981614. She sells organic products for dark spots, stretch mark, acne, hyper-pigmentation. Try them out and thank me later. Tell her Anita referred you.

Re: Best Cream For Dark Spot And Acne by organicSkin: 1:56pm On Nov 16, 2017
I know your fears when it comes to getting what you truly desire.
I understand your confusion when it comes to making choices.
i understand your trust level when it comes to sensitive issues as skin.
I have come a long way in this business not to shy away from the truth even if it costs me $$$ because i know nothing built on lie ever stands the test of time. Which is why my team and I have been very careful with individual client's request because just like there are several distinct faces on the planet so are there several distinct goals and desires...

The year is coming to an end and am super excited i have been able to put smile on the faces of so many clients...

Give us the chance to serve you in all our capacity cos for each of our whether home or abroad you deserve to be treated like a goddess...

Starbeautyworld is a success story and am glad and thankful to you for believing in us to serve you.

PS: ONLINE SKINCARE TRAINING SESSION IS AVAILABLE. YOU CAN TAKE UP THIS SESSION FROM ANYWHERE YOU ARE IN THE WORLD.

CONTACT US BY SENDING US AN EMAIL ON : emmysignature007@gmail.com
Re: Best Cream For Dark Spot And Acne by Vickyb4: 1:47am On Nov 17, 2017
Hello, you should try herbal toning soap and creams for various skin issues. It is very safe as it doesn't have chemicals in them and it doesn't make you dark, it will glow your skin up evenly. I get mine at this skincare page on Instagram @victoriabeautyskincare. She sells organic products for dark spots, stretch mark, acne, hyper-pigmentation. Try them out and thank me later. Tell her Anita referred you.

Re: Best Cream For Dark Spot And Acne by Nobody: 8:14pm On Jun 01, 2019
Life is full of temporary situations, ultimately ending in a permanent solution. lipsrsealed
Re: Best Cream For Dark Spot And Acne by LadyJackie: 5:46pm On Jun 20, 2019
Hopes these wouldn't leave scars. I found some best creams to clear Pimples and Black Spots which you can try out.

(1) (Reply)

DIY Tutorials : Let's Get Crafty & Creative / Genevieve, Tiwa Savage Or Venita: Who Wore It Best / The Hairstyle That Pleases God As A Believer.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.