Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,302 members, 7,819,020 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:06 AM

One Reason Why The International Community Won't Trust Buhari Again. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / One Reason Why The International Community Won't Trust Buhari Again. (986 Views)

FG Accuses IPOB Of Using Fake Videos To Hoodwink International Community / "Nigerians Trust Buhari" - Femi Adesina Replies Jonathan / Suleiman Hashimu To Trek For Buhari Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Reason Why The International Community Won't Trust Buhari Again. by googlepikins: 9:37pm On Jun 20, 2016
For few months now, some international media companies have been accusing Buhari of using American aid fund to fight his opposition (enemies) in the name of fighting corruption. But with the recent freezing of an elected governor of a state bank account, within hours of landing in the country. Watch what the international community will start to write about him on papers this week. To me its a bad move. Abacha is back in another form.

1 Like

Re: One Reason Why The International Community Won't Trust Buhari Again. by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 20, 2016
Op, overlook the worst and expect better things. Why should I look wearily at the storm when the sun will surely rise? But the fact still remains, he's leading with a military mindset.
Re: One Reason Why The International Community Won't Trust Buhari Again. by fulanimafia: 9:43pm On Jun 20, 2016
Why not await the results of the investigation? You really think any foreign government would be in support of corruption?

So basically, you think all any looter needs to do to avoid investigation is to claim to be in the opposition and he would be automatically left alone?

Jokers.
Re: One Reason Why The International Community Won't Trust Buhari Again. by laykhorn(m): 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2016

Is this a joke? So International communities and government now care about Fayose and his blabbermouth after the disgrace of his China letter

Re: One Reason Why The International Community Won't Trust Buhari Again. by lytech1(m): 10:13pm On Jun 20, 2016
Bt have anyone been accuse wrongly of looting so far?

If No... That means BUBU is on the right track..

Only a thief will complain of BUBU fighting opposition..
Re: One Reason Why The International Community Won't Trust Buhari Again. by csamii: 11:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
laykhorn:

Is this a joke? So International communities and government now care about Fayose and his blabbermouth after the disgrace of his China letter

Na true sef! That buhari Waka to China, any news?
Re: One Reason Why The International Community Won't Trust Buhari Again. by Abeymills(m): 11:29pm On Jun 20, 2016
D rise of a tyrant d fall of d tyrant

1 Like

Re: One Reason Why The International Community Won't Trust Buhari Again. by Masculity(m): 11:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
Corruption na stealing, op I take God beg you. My brothers and sisters no dey enjoy good health care, favorable learning environment, social amenities, infrastructure etc because of corruption. Please let say no to it not go against God sent to stop it.

May Lord of the worlds bless my country.
PMB.

1 Like

Re: One Reason Why The International Community Won't Trust Buhari Again. by googlepikins: 7:23am On Jun 21, 2016
Masculity:
Corruption na stealing, op I take God beg you. My brothers and sisters no dey enjoy good health care, favorable learning environment, social amenities, infrastructure etc because of corruption. Please let say no to it not go against God sent to stop it.

May Lord of the worlds bless my country.
PMB.
bros abeg don't even talk about health care system in Nigeria Africa. You watch too much CNN

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Has Clearly Shown That He Belongs To Somebody / How Is Power Supply In Your Area? / Still On That Dog Matter By Reuben-abati

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.