Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

LASU Part Time [2010/2011] - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / LASU Part Time [2010/2011] (15494 Views)

LASU Part-time Students Protest, Shut Fashola’s Office / Lasu Part Time Campus Result Is Out. Good Luck Lasuites / Lasu Part-time Studies : Is Irrelevant, Useless And Futile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: LASU Part Time [2010/2011] by davoice1: 7:01pm On May 03, 2011
@ Paulonline,

I will try to be brief in my response to each points you raised against my post as, its so obvious that you are a narrow minded person and your thoughts can be easily be read.

You are only interested in the cash "tips" you are going to get from these innocent people at the expense of their future.

Let the truth be told.

why going about discouraging people, if there was a proper system in place : Its not about discouraging people: rather, I'm just letting they know the extents of LASU Part Time programme mismanagement.

Stop all d story telling ,it no news okay. Oh, I think you are in Banking and Finance department, dont worry, when you finish your programme: you will join us in writing the story "Bardus"

Unilag dli isn't better either,or u want to tell me they do not have their challenges. : For your information, UNILAG just did convocation last month for their 2010 graduating set, Do you find that new? Maybe you should start reading academic newspaper, duh!!!

Let me also remind u dat in lasu eventhough one spends 8yrs for a 4yr prog : Is this what academic and career improvement means to you, I doubt if people like you can handle our banking sector.

Atleast, think of solution instead of subscribing to this system.

according to you,they dont state pt on certificate but unilag does : Have you ever sighted UNILAG certificate?

So stop embrassing urself,by puttin up all dis gimmicks : I'm just trying to reduce the number of people that will fall victim , As i said earlier, you will soon join the graduated set in writing the
gimmicks

Old people have a lot of experience. If you want to have good advice or recommendations, ask an old person, not a young one.

Advise for all

Think carefully before any action. Don't jump without looking where you are jumping,
Re: LASU Part Time [2010/2011] by davoice1: 2:33pm On May 04, 2011
Advise for all

Think carefully before any action. Don't jump without looking where you are jumping,
Re: LASU Part Time [2010/2011] by davoice1: 6:14pm On May 11, 2011
LASU does work,
Re: LASU Part Time [2010/2011] by honeric01(m): 8:32am On Jul 22, 2011
August 2011 when other schools have finished writing their second semester exams, LASU external is yet to even WRITE first semester exams

How do you intend to plan your life? undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Professional Course For Arts Student. / “Does Speaking Of English As First Language Promotes Academic Excellence?” / When Will 2011 Waec Result Comes Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.