Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

The Mtn Scam - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Mtn Scam (496 Views)

New MTN Scam Method Used To Rob Nigerians, Please Read / Who Has Been Able To Unlock The MTN 4G Mifi / Recession Budgeting: How Reliable Is The Mtn Lumos Smart Solar System? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mtn Scam by tripleik(m): 10:15pm On Jun 20, 2016
Sometimes i cant help but imagine what goes in nigeria? Is there even a phrase called CONSUMER PROTECTION? MTN NIGERIA came with a data plan that goes for #500----750MB, after using it twice,suddenly they start giving 500MB for that same bundle plan, To crown it all,this evening,i got 150MB for same bundle plan. After series of calls to them and receiving varying and contradictory responses from their customer agents,am yet to get a my data nor refund,who knows how long this has been going on. No wonder,i keep exhausting my data,I cant rule away the fact that this has been going on for long. For me,they have lost a customer and i wont hesitate to keep sharing this message
Re: The Mtn Scam by ashlyfab78(m): 10:23pm On Jun 20, 2016
Welcome to 9ja were most advert na fraud
Re: The Mtn Scam by Samzack(m): 10:48pm On Jun 20, 2016

(1) (Reply)

I Need An Expert Who Can Teach How To Unlock Phones / Wanna Buy A Phone Phone Bt Don't Know Which? / Amazing 45% Discount On This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.