Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,889 members, 7,866,394 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:37 PM

Music: Made Well – Toluwanimee - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Music: Made Well – Toluwanimee (345 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Music: Made Well – Toluwanimee by GospelHotspot(f): 10:36pm On Jun 20, 2016
A lot has been said since the release of her last single ”Miracle God” in February, Toluwanimee is back with a prophetic and inspiring single “Made Well” also produced by Niyi P.

The Nigerian born UK based Gospel act, Toluwanimee is truly an anointed minstrel and her music is touching lives both in Nigeria, UK and beyond.

Toluwanimee narrates how she was inspired to write the song “Made Well” –

“Well like I observed most of my songs were given to me in the place of prayer not merely just me sitting down and trying to put down lyrics thankfully I didn’t get “Made Well” in the luh [toilet] but in my bedroom, at a point were I was faced with a lot of challenges, so many transitions, my family having to make pivotal decisions, I got the song “Made Well”, every phrase and line a declaration of my trust in Adonai [Lord and master, owner of my life] ability to make all things good and well”.

Download, Listen, Enjoy and Share

http://www.gospelhotspot.net/download-made-well-toluwanimee-toluwanimee/

(1) (Reply)

The Spirit Bears Witness / Advice To Parents About Children / Scripture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.