Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

2 Units Of Keke Napep! (TVS)*BAJAJ - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / 2 Units Of Keke Napep! (TVS)*BAJAJ (6152 Views)

The Benz Keke That Will Replace Okada In Onitsha And Awka (Photos) / Nigerian Manufactures Solar Powered Tricycle (keke-napep) / New Keke Napep With Full AC Option (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Units Of Keke Napep! (TVS)*BAJAJ by cityhood: 10:40pm On Jun 20, 2016
All situated in the northern part of Nigeria
Engine and the gear intact
Buy and go
All system working very fine
Interior and exterior
Tyres are in top shape
Body okay
Situable for both private and commercial purposes
250k each!

Re: 2 Units Of Keke Napep! (TVS)*BAJAJ by cityhood: 10:45pm On Jun 20, 2016
More

Here

Re: 2 Units Of Keke Napep! (TVS)*BAJAJ by doyin68: 10:46pm On Jun 20, 2016
I am interested and have the cash but the trouble is I am in ibadan, how do we get them down
Re: 2 Units Of Keke Napep! (TVS)*BAJAJ by cityhood: 10:54pm On Jun 20, 2016
doyin68:
I am interested and have the cash but the trouble is I am in ibadan, how do we get them down

They are very available for just intrested buyer
I do waybill those keke to the destination of whoever is intrested in it!

So you don't have to fear!
Your money is safe likewise your good would be not will be dilivered to you!

Check pics here for those that have sents to nairalander without even seeing me and they got there keke! Safely!

Re: 2 Units Of Keke Napep! (TVS)*BAJAJ by cityhood: 10:58pm On Jun 20, 2016
You don't need to fear!

That's my company

My car lot!
C.e. O dada motors!

Re: 2 Units Of Keke Napep! (TVS)*BAJAJ by cityhood: 11:01pm On Jun 20, 2016
More

Here

Re: 2 Units Of Keke Napep! (TVS)*BAJAJ by doyin68: 6:25am On Jun 21, 2016
Do you have an agents around or pay at the sight of good
Re: 2 Units Of Keke Napep! (TVS)*BAJAJ by doyin68: 6:26am On Jun 21, 2016
Are they new or used pls
Re: 2 Units Of Keke Napep! (TVS)*BAJAJ by doyin68: 8:17am On Jun 21, 2016
What is the cost of bringing it down
Re: 2 Units Of Keke Napep! (TVS)*BAJAJ by cityhood: 9:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
Cash and carry
Neatly used
Re: 2 Units Of Keke Napep! (TVS)*BAJAJ by cityhood: 9:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
doyin68:
Are they new or used pls

They are actially clean

Just like new that's why you asked weda they are new or used
Re: 2 Units Of Keke Napep! (TVS)*BAJAJ by doyin68: 8:41am On Jun 22, 2016
What's the cost of bringing it down to ibadan and how long will it take to deliver
Re: 2 Units Of Keke Napep! (TVS)*BAJAJ by cityhood: 1:37pm On Jun 22, 2016
20k is for dilivery

If the payment made. Now same say the keke will be waybilled

Then. But it's till nextday morng you shall collect the keke with your valid i.dcard

As they are loading it
I will be snappyng it and send to you

I will send again the purchase invoice! With the full name that you give me via text! If you like you make the transaction open on nairaland let everyone see and read it

Till you collect and you must still snaped it when you collect it at ibadan for nairalander to see

Oya now let's go!there
Re: 2 Units Of Keke Napep! (TVS)*BAJAJ by cityhood: 10:53pm On Jun 22, 2016
Going
Re: 2 Units Of Keke Napep! (TVS)*BAJAJ by cityhood: 11:25pm On Jun 22, 2016
Going

Kk
Re: 2 Units Of Keke Napep! (TVS)*BAJAJ by cityhood: 8:58am On Jun 23, 2016
Still

Avail
Re: 2 Units Of Keke Napep! (TVS)*BAJAJ by cityhood: 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
Avail
Re: 2 Units Of Keke Napep! (TVS)*BAJAJ by cityhood: 4:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
cityhood:
All situated in the northern part of Nigeria
Engine and the gear intact
Buy and go
All system working very fine
Interior and exterior
Tyres are in top shape
Body okay
Situable for both private and commercial purposes
250k each!

Jhg
Re: 2 Units Of Keke Napep! (TVS)*BAJAJ by doyin68: 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2016
Sorry, for bothering you but somehow I fell skeptical dealing with you yet I am a potential buyer. Tell me more about unselfish, which city or town exactly are you and give me exact address may be I can ask somebody to come down, if there is anyway you can make the deal less risky
Re: 2 Units Of Keke Napep! (TVS)*BAJAJ by cityhood: 11:21pm On Jun 23, 2016
doyin68:
Sorry, for bothering you but somehow I fell skeptical dealing with you yet I am a potential buyer. Tell me more about unselfish, which city or town exactly are you and give me exact address may be I can ask somebody to come down, if there is anyway you can make the deal less risky

Is okay
My car stand is a zaria kaduna state
Dada motors!
Kwagiler zzaria
Same pics is samething your inspector will see let them come over and check them out by themself
Then they alert you on it
And if they reached my office let them still re snaped the kekes to you since you are buying the twos and send it back to you via whatsapp or all other devices avail just for you to confirmed that it still same keke that you saw on nairaland!
Re: 2 Units Of Keke Napep! (TVS)*BAJAJ by cityhood: 11:25pm On Jun 23, 2016
Yeah please download this pics

Re: 2 Units Of Keke Napep! (TVS)*BAJAJ by cityhood: 11:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
For you to know that this not a scam

And all those pics will be easily for your inspector to locate it

Happy buying
Re: 2 Units Of Keke Napep! (TVS)*BAJAJ by roundandbrown: 12:21am On Jun 24, 2016
oga city hood this ur deal is somehow ooo..since 2008 u register here nobody have come to testify doing a successful distance business with u..why is it because ur us not pure or they are just being meticulous with there hard earned money ....Pls lets we youth transform the bad image of this country to a beter 1 by doing away with all this vises..I was even surprise u ask my colleAgue to send u almost 1m for the purchase of 09 corola from lag..ah bros u no try at all..it is well with us in dis country
Re: 2 Units Of Keke Napep! (TVS)*BAJAJ by roundandbrown: 12:26am On Jun 24, 2016
oga city hood this ur deal is somehow ooo..since 2008 u register here nobody have come to testify doing a successful distance business with u except a lady which is a complete obvious arrangee testimony if look properly. is it because ur way is not pure or they are just being meticulous with there hard earned money ....Pls lets we youth transform the bad image of this country to a beter 1 by doing away with all this vises..I was even surprise u ask my colleAgue to send u almost 1m for the purchase of 09 corola from lag..ah bros u no try at all..it is well with us in dis country
Re: 2 Units Of Keke Napep! (TVS)*BAJAJ by cityhood: 9:04am On Jun 24, 2016
roundandbrown:
oga city hood this ur deal is somehow ooo..since 2008 u register here nobody have come to testify doing a successful distance business with u except a lady which is a complete obvious arrangee testimony if look properly. is it because ur way is not pure or they are just being meticulous with there hard earned money ....Pls lets we youth transform the bad image of this country to a beter 1 by doing away with all this vises..I was even surprise u ask my colleAgue to send u almost 1m for the purchase of 09 corola from lag..ah bros u no try at all..it is well with us in dis country

It's very funny that you don't know what you are talking about!

And you must be verysick in the head.
You said it's an arrangy!
Again you said am a scammer for requesting for 1m? How oga!!!
You claimed you are ben murray Bruce and looking for comment from pple right? Is there already you shall see comment for you to get your fishbrain head! Cleared that you are 100percent wrong.

Plz if you don't know much about people don't judge! It's a sin.

Or u wnt me tobe telling all the people that have Dilivered cars and keke to be opening post on my behalf to praise me! Haba oga.thats a pure highservice! To my profession.

And have you correct that your lipsrsealed kid. Kleg? Uptill now..

You saw a signpost there
You saw cars there
You saw the kekes even there
And moreso that's my veryown car stand.
Still yet you are saying total rubbish
But why can't you just send some1 to atlist trace the adress of the area or look for some1 around there to comfirmed the authencity of the location same thing as seen in the picture before. You come and spoil some1nc market here on nairaland.
Do you know what? What you wish me shall be samething to you!!!

1 Like

Re: 2 Units Of Keke Napep! (TVS)*BAJAJ by cityhood: 9:29am On Jun 24, 2016
I have dilivered 3 things to lagos just these week alone and they did not even see me face to face before it just from nairaland here

I can give you all there adressses for you to go and inspect them face to face

1 is golden colour acura tl to one lady at surulere

2 keke napep

One silver colour toyota

So that you will be convinced that customer satisfaction is our full major concern.

Oga have done a deal of 18million here on naira! And they never see me and it went well very perfect.and I dilivered talk more of your frinds 1m. That I don't even know about!!!
Just mind your steps! Bru.
Re: 2 Units Of Keke Napep! (TVS)*BAJAJ by doyin68: 10:05am On Jun 24, 2016
Where exactly in kwagiler, the exact Street and number pls
Re: 2 Units Of Keke Napep! (TVS)*BAJAJ by cityhood: 3:42pm On Jun 24, 2016
Yes good

Just immidiatly after almudeco petrol station ajascent.rahamaniya. There will be see Dada motors! With blue gate.
Re: 2 Units Of Keke Napep! (TVS)*BAJAJ by cityhood: 3:43pm On Jun 24, 2016
Or do you want us to do video call for you to confirm

Over to you
Re: 2 Units Of Keke Napep! (TVS)*BAJAJ by doyin68: 4:29pm On Jun 24, 2016
Yes please do
Re: 2 Units Of Keke Napep! (TVS)*BAJAJ by mashnino(m): 5:25pm On Jun 24, 2016
doyin68:
Yes please do

I am sorry for the other guy that was calling city scam

I don't know city hood personally but i know zaria very well since i schooled there for 4 years

If you are coming down from abuja or kano and you want to stop at zaria, kwangila/flyover is the place/bustop most people drop.

And i know the dada motor stand very well.. My girlfriend's house street is opposite the place grin grin grin grin

And i have seen several posts on NL where they praise cityhood for his good business relation..

No fear... Make your confirmations
Re: 2 Units Of Keke Napep! (TVS)*BAJAJ by roundandbrown: 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2016
cityhood:

It's very funny that you don't know what you are talking about!

And you must be verysick in the head.
You said it's an arrangy!
Again you said am a scammer for requesting for 1m? How oga!!!
You claimed you are ben murray Bruce and looking for comment from pple right? Is there already you shall see comment for you to get your fishbrain head! Cleared that you are 100percent wrong.

Plz if you don't know much about people don't judge! It's a sin.

Or u wnt me tobe telling all the people that have Dilivered cars and keke to be opening post on my behalf to praise me! Haba oga.thats a pure highservice! To my profession.

And have you correct that your lipsrsealed kid. Kleg? Uptill now..

You saw a signpost there
You saw cars there
You saw the kekes even there
And moreso that's my veryown car stand.
Still yet you are saying total rubbish
But why can't you just send some1 to atlist trace the adress of the area or look for some1 around there to comfirmed the authencity of the location same thing as seen in the picture before. You come and spoil some1nc market here on nairaland.
Do you know what? What you wish me shall be samething to you!!!

hmmm after I read though all ur rigamrole epistle all i could do is to just shake my head in askance..
bro from ur name Dada I expect u to have wise enough to know how to deal with human and most especially ur client as major people from that region known to be the most sophisticated region .But probably your upbringing from the north have denied u the opportunity to reaso like 1...

if are a wise dealer ..all that I posted have nothing like name calling but an avenue for u to vindicate ur self on what u do.how u do it and ur pedigrees finish which will definately bring more client for u.But u are too parochial minded to see it from that angle and the best u could do is to bring my prety daughter Kleg into d scene..Lols. ..I can't blame u..Yoruba have said it all that..eni ti koni iru eni kole mo iyi eni.........he who knows not what it takes to have a baby will never know how precious they are..

u can even see from comment above that its an eye opener to all Nigerians and advice as well..

But probably base on ur dubious plan .u ddnt see it for that angle but result to attack like Fayose and Buhari..it's well with u and ur business. ..But d fact still remains that Nigeria should be wary of how they throw their hard earned money out ..because ko easy rara. .

and on my prety daughter. .she is fine and d leg is pretty getting better after given her a lot of calcium content and protein food..

(1) (2) (Reply)

2008 Honda Accord / 2016 Model Toyota Rav4 Used Super Clean Selling Fast / SOLD OUT Inspect & Pay The 2006 Hyundai Sonata N900k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.