Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,699 members, 7,816,857 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Proposal Writer Needed - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Proposal Writer Needed (911 Views)

Needed Agric Business Developer, Proposal Writer And Researcher ASAP. / Proposal Writer / Proposal Writer Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Proposal Writer Needed by patrickomokhua(m): 11:17pm On Jun 20, 2016
looking for someone who is very good in writing proposal on different job ..you will be first tested with assignment before been employed on a frist come service add on whatsapp for little interview 08171900194
Re: Proposal Writer Needed by Bigdreams(m): 3:33am On Jun 21, 2016
patrickomokhua:
looking for someone who is very good in writing proposal on different job ..you will be first tested with assignment before been employed on a frist come service add on whatsapp for little interview 08171900194

Hello,

Is the job available on freelance basis?

Kindly reply.

Thanks.
Re: Proposal Writer Needed by patrickomokhua(m): 10:17am On Jun 21, 2016
Bigdreams:

Hello,
Is the job available on freelance basis?
Kindly reply.
Thanks.
yes
Re: Proposal Writer Needed by Bumken(f): 10:49am On Jun 22, 2016
This guys are scammers seeking 3 sample work before negotiation. Not even 1. And believe me once the 3 sample is submit that will be it. And the will look for whom else to scam till the get the number of articles they want. Why won't 1 topic be enough and the will be the one to forward the topic. Scammers.

1 Like

Re: Proposal Writer Needed by patrickomokhua(m): 9:01am On Jun 24, 2016
oga nobody is scamming anyone ...nobody is asking for money when you go for a job interview will they not give you a test..do you just accept someone without testing how good the person is..and please dont jump into conclusion without facts...
Re: Proposal Writer Needed by Bumken(f): 11:51pm On Jun 27, 2016
patrickomokhua:
oga nobody is scamming anyone ...nobody is asking for money when you go for a job interview will they not give you a test..do you just accept someone without testing how good the person is..and please dont jump into conclusion without facts...

And u will need 3 topics as a test. come let me test u on that basis. Do u think that creative writing is copying and pasting. scammer
Re: Proposal Writer Needed by patrickomokhua(m): 9:03am On Jun 28, 2016
Bumken:

And you will need 3 topics as a test. come let me test you on that basis. Do you think that creative writing is copying and pasting. scammer
did anyone ask for money from you.check your dictionary for the meaning of scam
..is it because you not given the job...that why you complain and trying to spoil your image ...3 topics that the test and you could not do it later you will be blaming nigeria government when yourself are lazy... stop to be lazy my advice for you
Re: Proposal Writer Needed by Bumken(f): 11:51am On Jun 28, 2016
Now I know u are an illiterate looking for literate to scam. Mind u; any form of irregularity is a scam. As for refusing me the job I rejected u why because I should had gotten it had I felt for your 3 scam topic test. So choose your words wisely dumb ass. My advice to good citizens is to steer clear of this scammer. or he will not only waste your precious time but God's given talent which should afford you not less that 4500. I.e 1500 per article. Why not use already sample work to test but u need original work so u can run away with it.

Below are my works and not even your scam can equal for I can pay u x10

Key Writing Achievements

I have authored four diverse books on various fields, which are presently on sale online at amazon to be specific;

1.    Professional guide for setting up internet business and making money online

https://www.amazon.com/Professional-Setting-Internet-Business-Making/dp/1519533837

2.    Business plan on commercial drone for Nigerian market.

https://www.amazon.com/Commercial-Product-Business-Nigerian-Market/dp/1533238499

3.    Ancient and modern in Nigeria History

http://www.amazon.com/Ancient-modern-Nigerian-history-activities/dp/1481986252

4.    Behind the death

http://www.amazon.com/Behind-death-Obiaku-Obunike-Christopher/dp/1482066025

5.    Check out spitzon.com for an overview into my writing capabilities and my new website; www.ChrisBusinessAcademy.com, which is under review and development.

U wont succeed this time boy

1 Like

Re: Proposal Writer Needed by patrickomokhua(m): 12:00pm On Jun 28, 2016
grow up...have better things to do ...i dnt need to prove any point to you ..no wonder you writing is under pending...been smart without character is equals to zero ...grow your attitude you shown us how default and great flaws you have ...assumption cnt take you places ...
Re: Proposal Writer Needed by Bumken(f): 2:22pm On Jun 28, 2016
Perhaps, u can't defend yourself now. u are doomed especially when am involved. This is your last bus stop. High rated scammer. Know that naira land have professionals and not people u can deceive. Watching u
Re: Proposal Writer Needed by patrickomokhua(m): 2:54pm On Jun 28, 2016
oga go sleep acting like a toddler ...nobody collect money from you
Re: Proposal Writer Needed by patrickomokhua(m): 2:56pm On Jun 28, 2016
oga go sleep acting like a toddler ...nobody collect money from you best answer for a ........ is silence
Re: Proposal Writer Needed by aceTS: 4:02pm On Jun 28, 2016
patrickomokhua:
oga go sleep acting like a toddler ...nobody collect money from you best answer for a ........ is silence

Guy, if you don't see anything wrong with asking people to summit 3 samples then you must be high on something. I have seen this type of scam before so I know your type.

@all, don't summit any test/sample to this man. Yes, he won't collect money from you, but he won't hire or pay you a dime. He'll end up saying you didn't get hired because you failed his test. Meanwhile, he has already sold the samples you wrote.

3 SAMPLES!! Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Proposal Writer Needed by patrickomokhua(m): 5:44pm On Jun 28, 2016
you just want a reply ...you not getting any ...i proof my point you can keep on ranting get a life boy i can see your jobless
Re: Proposal Writer Needed by Chidokes4real(f): 6:36pm On Jun 28, 2016
From all your responses, it shows you don't know how to compose simple sentences. Which I concur with @Bumken and @aceTS that this is scam. Your aim is to steal people's article.
patrickomokhua:
you just want a reply ...you not getting any ...i proof my point you can keep on ranting get a life boy i can see your jobless

2 Likes

Re: Proposal Writer Needed by Bumken(f): 10:11pm On Jun 28, 2016
patrickomokhua:

Nobody needs your reply especially when there are load of paying writing jobs online. I would have outsourced some to you but u can't write anything. Rather u go online and look for whom to scam. Better look for something to do for u are the victim of joblessness here. Scammer of highest order. Keep it to yourself.

(1) (Reply)

Shell Graduate Internship Programme 2016/2017: Apply Now / Entry Levelvacancy At Graceco Nigeria Limited / Vacancy : A Driver Is Needed In Osogbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.