Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,288 members, 7,836,273 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Now You Can Send And Receive SMS On Facebook Messenger - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Now You Can Send And Receive SMS On Facebook Messenger (1134 Views)

Can New SIMS Receive SMS Without Registering ? / How To Send Unlimited Free Sms On Your Mtn Sim / Cybercrime: Doing This On The Internet Can Send You To Prison – NCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now You Can Send And Receive SMS On Facebook Messenger by femdevcon(f): 2:59am On Jun 21, 2016

You can now get SMS messages on Facebook Messenger .
Meaning you now have the the choice to send and receive messages on Facebook Messenger and you don't have to go to different screen to communicate .
This Feautures is only Available on Android Devices for Now. And has soon been added to the latest Update of Facebook Messenger

Here is how to enable this feature

• Open your Messenger and Tap on setting ( the person icon)

•. Select "SMS" from the list

• Turn on "Default SMS App"

And you will be able to view and respond to your sms through Facebook Messenger.

This feature support standard text, video, images, Audio stickers,emojis and share location feautures

When you send an SMS, the recipient can be on any platform
Source:http://femdevcon..com.ng/2016/06/now-you-can-send-and-receive-sms-on.html?m=1
Re: Now You Can Send And Receive SMS On Facebook Messenger by amtaken(f): 3:35am On Jun 21, 2016
I can't even remember the laast time I face-booked. Very boring.
Re: Now You Can Send And Receive SMS On Facebook Messenger by gidimasters(m): 6:11am On Jun 21, 2016
amtaken:
I can't even remember the laast time I face-booked. Very boring.
Boring? Thats To You. Nairaland, Facebook, Blogging? My Source Of Income
Re: Now You Can Send And Receive SMS On Facebook Messenger by amtaken(f): 8:29am On Jun 21, 2016
How much do you make online per month?
gidimasters:

Boring? Thats To You. Nairaland, Facebook, Blogging? My Source Of Income
Re: Now You Can Send And Receive SMS On Facebook Messenger by gidimasters(m): 1:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
amtaken:
How much do you make online per month?
it isn't static o. it varies but its still 5 figure o
Re: Now You Can Send And Receive SMS On Facebook Messenger by amtaken(f): 1:39pm On Jun 21, 2016
That's great. Keep it up.

gidimasters:
it isn't static o. it varies but its still 5 figure o

(1) (Reply)

5 Tips To Free Up Space On Your Android Device / MTN Caused A Problem And Now Acting Funny About My 2gb Data. RESOLVED / Top 10 Free Apps On My Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.