Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

When You Used Football Age In School Instead Of Your Real Age (Hilarious Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / When You Used Football Age In School Instead Of Your Real Age (Hilarious Photo) (2859 Views)

When Your Girlfriend Meets 2face (Hilarious Photo) / Daddy Freeze: "Pastor Paul Adefarasin, I Heard You Used My Name During Sermon" / Adebayo Faleti Burial Date & Real Age Revealed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When You Used Football Age In School Instead Of Your Real Age (Hilarious Photo) by janzguy: 3:24am On Jun 21, 2016
This middle aged man was spotted in an NYSC orientation camp in Nigeria as corp member.

I doubt if he would have the strength to do all those their tedious fitness trainings

www.divineloveudorji..com/2016/06/when-you-used-football-age-in-school.html

Re: When You Used Football Age In School Instead Of Your Real Age (Hilarious Photo) by LONGFUELCUE: 3:40am On Jun 21, 2016
Middle aged kor, grand pa ni.

3 Likes

Re: When You Used Football Age In School Instead Of Your Real Age (Hilarious Photo) by histemple: 3:41am On Jun 21, 2016
It is possible he graduated several years ago under 30 but hasn't served. NYSC looks at your age as at when you graduated.

2 Likes

Re: When You Used Football Age In School Instead Of Your Real Age (Hilarious Photo) by janzguy: 3:48am On Jun 21, 2016
LONGFUELCUE:
Middle aged kor, grand pa ni.
lolz!
Re: When You Used Football Age In School Instead Of Your Real Age (Hilarious Photo) by janzguy: 3:49am On Jun 21, 2016
histemple:
It is possible he graduated several years ago under 30 but hasn't served. NYSC looks at your age as at when you graduated.
yeah! probably so
Re: When You Used Football Age In School Instead Of Your Real Age (Hilarious Photo) by jargonzboi(m): 4:07am On Jun 21, 2016
We get them plenty for nysc camp then.
Re: When You Used Football Age In School Instead Of Your Real Age (Hilarious Photo) by Khd95(m): 4:33am On Jun 21, 2016
That man could be richer than ur ancestors,but here ure making jest of him.
Who knws weither he went to camp just to have the experience

#su mi
Re: When You Used Football Age In School Instead Of Your Real Age (Hilarious Photo) by amtaken(f): 4:37am On Jun 21, 2016
He's an NYSC staff. I saw this on NL few days ago.
Re: When You Used Football Age In School Instead Of Your Real Age (Hilarious Photo) by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 21, 2016
Lol..
Re: When You Used Football Age In School Instead Of Your Real Age (Hilarious Photo) by cruzita(f): 6:24am On Jun 21, 2016
age is just a number
Re: When You Used Football Age In School Instead Of Your Real Age (Hilarious Photo) by jazinogold(m): 6:29am On Jun 21, 2016
lol...epic!
Re: When You Used Football Age In School Instead Of Your Real Age (Hilarious Photo) by Tolupage(m): 6:59am On Jun 21, 2016
NYSC and age palaver, I've seen over aged men who claim exemption was not given to them sha.
Popsy enjoy the camp

By the way that looks like Mangu, Plateau state
Re: When You Used Football Age In School Instead Of Your Real Age (Hilarious Photo) by Ucheosefoh(m): 7:14am On Jun 21, 2016
amtaken:
He's an NYSC staff. I saw this on NL few days ago.
I believe he copied it from Linda ikeji and she stated that he is an NYSC official but op change am to a corp member.

1 Like

Re: When You Used Football Age In School Instead Of Your Real Age (Hilarious Photo) by amtaken(f): 8:24am On Jun 21, 2016
Don't mind the OP.

Ucheosefoh:
I believe he copied it from Linda ikeji and she stated that he is an NYSC official but op change am to a corp member.
Re: When You Used Football Age In School Instead Of Your Real Age (Hilarious Photo) by kkoreday(m): 10:50am On Jun 21, 2016
Oshey daddy

(1) (Reply)

Veteran Nollywood Actor Festus Aguebor Is Dead. (pictured) / Actress Yvonne Jegede In Hilarious Selfies With Mercy Johnson's Daughter / Ini Dima Okojie Looks Gorgeous In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.