Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,520 members, 7,812,622 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:19 PM

2baba Viral Video Claiming Annie And Pero Are Best Friends Is Not True - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2baba Viral Video Claiming Annie And Pero Are Best Friends Is Not True (777 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Donates Kidney To Her Mother (Photos) / 2face & Pero Celebrate Ehis' 10th Birthday / Tuface Idibia And His Kids With Pero Adeniyi In The US Yesterday (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2baba Viral Video Claiming Annie And Pero Are Best Friends Is Not True by ChuzzyBlog: 8:34am On Jun 21, 2016
Nigerian music superstar 2baba, recently shared a video in which he said Annie (his wife but referred to her as "bi*ch"wink and Pero (his baby mama who had a face-off with Annie sometime last month) are good friends.

His exact words were "People put their mouths in what they do not know, This Bi*ch (Annie) and Pero are best of Friends" Watch video below

Developing reports emerging have stated clearly that Pero is unaware of what 2baba and his wife Annie are up to, she wants to be left out of the couple's issue and live her private life.

A man calling his wife a bi*ch is what i can't come to terms with anyways. Probably he was high on something, drink maybe!

Picture of 2baba and Pero together below

SOURCE: http://www.chuzzyblog.com/2016/06/2baba-viral-video-claiming-annie-and.html

Re: 2baba Viral Video Claiming Annie And Pero Are Best Friends Is Not True by ChuzzyBlog: 8:35am On Jun 21, 2016
undecided
Re: 2baba Viral Video Claiming Annie And Pero Are Best Friends Is Not True by MaQuin(f): 8:36am On Jun 21, 2016
lol
Re: 2baba Viral Video Claiming Annie And Pero Are Best Friends Is Not True by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 21, 2016
their cup of kwunu
Re: 2baba Viral Video Claiming Annie And Pero Are Best Friends Is Not True by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:37am On Jun 21, 2016
I wish this news can put food on my table

1 Like

Re: 2baba Viral Video Claiming Annie And Pero Are Best Friends Is Not True by AbbieGee1(f): 8:37am On Jun 21, 2016
Chisos!,is that the p-p-perocious woman? shocked
Tuface and his BBW taste,ok o. tongue
Re: 2baba Viral Video Claiming Annie And Pero Are Best Friends Is Not True by Onix01: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2016
2 Baba has been flexing since 1890.. He's truly an African man mordenizing the tradition of his forefathers. But I sincerely feel for him as his old age will be ripped apart with the battle of baby mamas, step brothers n sisters and above all unhappy grey days..
Re: 2baba Viral Video Claiming Annie And Pero Are Best Friends Is Not True by Godfullsam(m): 8:41am On Jun 21, 2016
...and waris ma biznes undecided
Re: 2baba Viral Video Claiming Annie And Pero Are Best Friends Is Not True by benedictnsi(m): 8:43am On Jun 21, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
I wish this news can put food on my table

Lol.... Or weda e go buy us tomatoes cheesy
Re: 2baba Viral Video Claiming Annie And Pero Are Best Friends Is Not True by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:59am On Jun 21, 2016
benedictnsi:

Lol.... Or weda e go buy us tomatoes cheesy
I teeyuuu. In other words, it's useless as “P” in “Pneumonia..

(1) (Reply)

Selena Gomez Dancing With 6-year-old Girl Battling Rare Bone Marrow Disease / Actor Mike Ezuruonye Shares Inspirational Message To His Fans / Robert Mugabe's Rib Crackers...laugh, Then Think About No 5!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.