Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:10 PM

Cat Turned To Human In Ibadan! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Cat Turned To Human In Ibadan! (3450 Views)

How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man / Cat Turned To Woman With Grey Hair After Being Stoned. / Man Rapes Facebook Lover In Lagos Who Turned Out To Be His Niece (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cat Turned To Human In Ibadan! by PRODUTIM1(m): 11:15am On Jun 21, 2016
A cat has turned to human at Ring road in Ibadan early this morning. A boy opened their house store which was locked with key only to find a cat.He quickly closed the door and rushed out to call his mum. When they got there and opened the door they find a girl like age 15. Fresh fm were called immediately and police too came. When interviewed by the fresh fm reporters, she said she is called ADO META in their meeting and that she is jst two years old. She has defecated all over her body which doesn't look like human faeces.
Re: Cat Turned To Human In Ibadan! by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 21, 2016
weed seller turned into a range rover in ogbomosho

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cat Turned To Human In Ibadan! by MrKamar(m): 3:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
Fayose turned into an APC member. I nearly call you idiot just now grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cat Turned To Human In Ibadan! by pode(m): 3:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
Picture to back up dis ur lied

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cat Turned To Human In Ibadan! by Adesiji77: 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
MrKontrovErsy:

cheesy grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cat Turned To Human In Ibadan! by gen2briz(m): 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
And you're not with your camon C9 to snap a j

2 Likes

Re: Cat Turned To Human In Ibadan! by gen2briz(m): 7:51pm On Jun 21, 2016
And you're not with your camon C9 to snap abi
Re: Cat Turned To Human In Ibadan! by Keepshining(f): 7:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
picture or i don't believe your story.

1 Like

Re: Cat Turned To Human In Ibadan! by missNGLatest: 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2016
It's true o. Read the gist here. I heard from many eyewitnesses http://www.nglatest.com/2016/06/photos-mysterious-cat-reportedly-turns.html
MrKontrovErsy:
MrKamar:
Fayose turned into an APC member. I nearly call you idiot just now grin
Keepshining:
picture or i don't believe your story.

1 Like

Re: Cat Turned To Human In Ibadan! by tollytexy(m): 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
seun osewa turned to mark Zuckerberg in sokoto state

1 Like

Re: Cat Turned To Human In Ibadan! by JanethEze(f): 7:11am On Jun 22, 2016
gen2briz:
And you're not with your camon C9 to snap abi
To take its picture shey? LOL
Re: Cat Turned To Human In Ibadan! by JanethEze(f): 7:12am On Jun 22, 2016
I don't believe these things.
Re: Cat Turned To Human In Ibadan! by funstufz: 11:19am On Jun 22, 2016
Wondering at this momento wonderment....

Abeg only God can protect

missNGLatest:
It's true o. Read the gist here. I heard from many eyewitnesses http://www.nglatest.com/2016/06/photos-mysterious-cat-reportedly-turns.html
Re: Cat Turned To Human In Ibadan! by iamdotune(m): 3:08pm On Jun 22, 2016
It's not new undecided ... Back in boarding school we chased a cat, it entered through our cassava farm y'all knw how the leaves r pretty tall nd u cnt see anything easily plus it's rare to find cats where my school is located.. Turning to the other side we saw a ss2 junior coming out at intervals she denied it tho, buh we knew it for sure it was her.. I almost smooched that girl one social night, after that day I never got near her again but she's fuvking pretty undecided
Re: Cat Turned To Human In Ibadan! by kennybenjminz: 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2016
i dont believe you. not even a motion picture maybe with C9 to CaptureMore of the stuff? NAWA FOR YOU O
PRODUTIM1:
A cat has turned to human at Ring road in Ibadan early this morning. A boy opened their house store which was locked with key only to find a cat.He quickly closed the door and rushed out to call his mum. When they got there and opened the door they find a girl like age 15. Fresh fm were called immediately and police too came. When interviewed by the fresh fm reporters, she said she is called ADO META in their meeting and that she is jst two years old. She has defecated all over her body which doesn't look like human faeces.

1 Like

Re: Cat Turned To Human In Ibadan! by kennybenjminz: 3:31pm On Jun 22, 2016
I dont believe either..that gal on that pic is not even the one cos she is look to the direction of the scene
JanethEze:
I don't believe these things.
Re: Cat Turned To Human In Ibadan! by Nobody: 10:04am On Jun 23, 2016
Duncan mighty turned into Chris Brown
Re: Cat Turned To Human In Ibadan! by SurefireFashion: 10:53pm On Jun 23, 2016
pode:
Picture to back up dis ur lied
Exactly
Re: Cat Turned To Human In Ibadan! by Dannybrainz: 2:45pm On Jun 24, 2016
Bigmillz:
Duncan mighty turned into Chris Brown
That one go make sense if it's vise versa

1 Like

Re: Cat Turned To Human In Ibadan! by Dannybrainz: 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2016
kennybenjminz:
I dont believe either..that gal on that pic is not even the one cos she is look to the direction of the scene
Exactly. Pple sef.
Re: Cat Turned To Human In Ibadan! by suffering: 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2021
An aeroplane turned to a storey building somewhere in my neighbourhood.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Outrage: Man Caught Having Sex With A Cow In The Bush (Disturbing Photos) / The Four Boys Who Assaulted A Girl In A Viral Video Have Been Apprehended. / Abandoned Baby Found Behind UNICAL Hostel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.