Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,301 members, 7,954,197 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:03 PM

Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear (44395 Views)

Precious Chikwendu, FFK's Wife, Pregnant With Triplets For Boyfriend - Sahara R / Femi Fani-Kayode And Precious Chikwendu's Marriage Crashes! - Sahara Reporters / EFCC Arrests Precious Chikwendu, Femi Fani-Kayode's Wife In Ekiti (Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear by amtaken(f): 4:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
A lot of kids in here.

Imagine 99% of them not addressing the issue of why the judge has been absent in 2 consecutive court sittings.

A lot of immature adults in our country today because 35 year old men still depend on their moomas to feed them.

God please deliver my country from this bondage.

#Youthbondagemuststop!

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear by Ready4watever: 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
PentiumPro:

You are wicked bro!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Oya I command the bitter pills you prepared for another man to be given to you now,OSA take it in JESUS name amen
You are the next in line,you are going be castrated for 3months,if you enjoy it,then fani kayode would also
But if not,Bleep
Re: Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear by Ayatullah(m): 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2016
Magu! Magu! Magu! What the hell are you doing allowing Femi Fanikayode 'unnecessary freedom'!

I challenge you that you are compromising. I saw him on TV having friendly chat with one of your operatives, now it's the picture of his so-called fiancee depicting an 'Owambe Party' scene.

Is Femi Fanikayode an ACCUSED LOOTER of our treasury or a Superstar?

If Dokpesi, Olisah Metuh and others grew emergency white beard in your custody why is Femi Fanikayode so clean shaven?

Answer this query within 24 hours and submit to President Muhammad Buhari.

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear by Maghan37: 4:55pm On Jun 21, 2016
I bliv he has the right fiance that will help him spend all his stolen money on bleacing cream. She had better watch though because it did not work well for Michael Jackson. grin grin grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:58pm On Jun 21, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Why Buhari and his Efcc Boys not Prosecuting the Sponsors of Apc 2015 Campaign Funds?

Chibuike Amaechi, Rochas , Fashola , Tinubu , Rochas and those Apc Corrupts old men .

Why is EFCC Hurting only PDP's? Buhari Dullard says he's fighting corruption , why hurting your Opponent TYRANT DULLARD
u forgot to add Saraki to the list! Can u do that?

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
Something tells me this man will run for president. Dont know what year though.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear by BTT(m): 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2016
What is that FFK's moniker on Nairaland again o.

I recall he always denied any link to the accused criminal.

But when was he last seen on here again?
Re: Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear by lordyugo: 5:12pm On Jun 21, 2016
johnjose68:

You Need An Explanation Why He Is An Enemy Of State? Ok...Wait...

The Money That Should Have Been Used To Develop That Your State (Am Sure You Cannot Mention Your State...May Be Enugu) Has Been Spent By Fani On Igbo's Pussy grin

EFCC Is Even Helping You To Prosecute The Guy...But Your IPOD[B?] Brain Will Not Gree.

Do You Know That If Your State Is Developed (If Fani and Co Have Not Eaten Your Future) You Will Not Have To Run To Lagos And Abuja Looking For Greener Pasture...(If You Have Been To Lagos...Am Sure You Are Dreaming Of Going There One Day...You Know That Place You Claim You Develop grin grin).

Come To Think Of It. Fani Is Your of Your Tribe...But Because Your Entire System Is Full Of Corruption You Do Not Even Know What To Support!!!It Is That Bad. undecided

whr I hv bn nd seen ul understand why I wont engage in ur stupidity. Nt everybdy comes here to indulge in chidish tribalism so sorry to kill ur excitement.
A simpleton generalises tribes, races etc
Re: Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear by PentiumPro(f): 5:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
Ready4watever:

Oya I command the bitter pills you prepared for another man to be given to you now,OSA take it in JESUS name amen
You are the next in line,you are going be castrated for 3months,if you enjoy it,then fani kayode would also
But if not,Bleep

Are you on weeds? undecided
Re: Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear by lordyugo: 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Your own come worse pass; because you clearly lack comprehension otherwise you wouldn't have been asking such silly question.
It might help you to read before you type - revisit what prompted my response.

guess u r not gud wit articulation for me not to hv comprehended ur previous post. So u need to revisit dat too
Re: Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear by Ayatullah(m): 5:19pm On Jun 21, 2016
amakenny:

From three weeks of detention to 42 days detention without trial. Even Al Qaeda suspects are not held like this.

In Nigeria, we have a most brutal civilian dictator, tyrant and illiterate as president, using the president's office to hunt opposition members.

Thanks be to God for blessing us with '"a most brutal civilian dictator" who is brutalising those who has bled the nation to a state of comatose and recovering looted funds.

Thanks be to God who saved us from an internationally recognised Ineffectual Buffon and a Vandal of the highest order whose so-called education (PhD) has only made the country educationally kwashiokored.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear by alujonjonkijon: 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
searchiing4love:
grin Over bleached barbie, your sugar daddy is not returning home soon. Your gold digging ass did not bother to ask him questions when he showered you with a brand new range rover after receiving his share of Dasuki gate disguised as campaign fund. He will vomit what he swallowed and spend the rest of his miserable life in jail undecided

N:B: FFK, slaying biafran pusssies ever since Ojukwu cowardly ran to ivory coast lipsrsealed

this reflects badly on u and not the guy or his lover.u talked as if the girl was stolen from you.obviously these are lucky folks until the court says otherwise.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear by Thobiy(m): 5:50pm On Jun 21, 2016
Bitterleafsoup:
We shall see how it goes.
YEAH

1 Like

Re: Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear by MamaletASO: 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2016
Lolz..
Pussy Cat!!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear by florencepoko2: 6:17pm On Jun 21, 2016
You have 28-year age difference, so almost 30 years, this is his stolen money you love, if not him anyway, and this man loves albino women. grin
Re: Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear by ISpiksDaTroof: 6:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
Does Nigeria have any policy concerning how it handles the detention and Transportation of suspected criminals in its custody? I really doubt it does. Otherwise, Mr.Fani-Kayode will not be allowed such freedom as to get that close to anyone who is not part of his defense team. For example, what if this emotionally distraught woman attempted to break him out? What if she passed him a knife or handcuff key for future use?

Nigerian security operatives need to do better. He was meant to be handcuffed, hands behind his back, and distanced from any non-member of his legal team.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear by Xeedorf: 7:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
Jirate:
The Judge himself is Corrupt, why should he Fails to Show Up for Duty?, will he not Collect salary at the End of the Month for work not Done?, Bastard APC…………God Will Soon Punish all of Them. cool cool

His Mother gv a birth this early Morning is the reason for the absent
Re: Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear by classicada(f): 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
searchiing4love:
grin Over bleached barbie, your sugar daddy is not returning home soon. Your gold digging ass did not bother to ask him questions when he showered you with a brand new range rover after receiving his share of Dasuki gate disguised as campaign fund. He will vomit what he swallowed and spend the rest of his miserable life in jail undecided

N:B: FFK, slaying biafran pusssies ever since Ojukwu cowardly ran to ivory coast lipsrsealed

****any lady that is fair and beautiful is always bleached in the eyes of people like you.

have you seen her siblings?

their skin are even lighter than hers

not every fair lady bleaches ****
Re: Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear by classicada(f): 7:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
florencepoko2:
You have 28-year age difference, so almost 30 years, this is his stolen money you love, if not him anyway, and this man loves albino women. grin

if you had Gone to school....you would've known the difference between Albino and Light Skined
Re: Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear by ItsMeAboki(m): 8:47pm On Jun 21, 2016
lordyugo:

guess u r not gud wit articulation for me not to hv comprehended ur previous post. So u need to revisit dat too

I have no part in your poor comprehension; you should paid attention while in school rather than coming here to celebrate your embarrassing incompetence.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear by Image123(m): 9:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
Why Buhari and his Efcc Boys not Prosecuting the Sponsors of Apc 2015 Campaign Funds?

Chibuike Amaechi, Rochas , Fashola , Tinubu , Rochas and those Apc Corrupts old men .

Why is EFCC Hurting only PDP's? Buhari Dullard says he's fighting corruption , why hurting your Opponent TYRANT DULLARD

The PDP funds trace their source to funds for national security, meant to fight boko haram but diverted.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear by Btruth: 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
GudluckIBB:
Ffk is not my friend but the first pics got me

He be like:

Calm down Baby, don't worry, the Sun will shine again!

Ffk, if you had concentrated on campaining for GEJ to win instead of carrying Buhari's certificate issues on ur head during election, maybe GEj would have won and you wouldn't have found ur self in this position.

A bi? Whatever goes round always come around.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear by lordyugo: 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

I have no part in your poor comprehension; you should paid attention while in school rather than coming here to celebrate your embarrassing incompetence.

like I said work on ur articulation. Notn worse dan a bigot who cnt express his tots comprehensively.
Like d simplistic childish rant u jus wrote above mixed wit insults to mask ur basic understanding of my previous posts
Re: Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear by nortcentrallord(m): 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2016
nzemila:

I wonder what you are looking for in this earth if not money. Every corruption revolves around our money dear. you can still give me examples of any corruption that does not involve money.

Corruption | Definition of Corruption by Merriam-Webster
www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/corruption
Merriam‑Webster
Simple Definition of corruption. : dishonest or illegal behavior especially by powerful people (such as government officials or police officers) : the act of corrupting someone or something.

Not coming to work when you are suppose to is corruption, not having a certificate and joining the military and even becoming the president is corruption too. That's to mention but a few.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear by oodua1stson: 2:04am On Jun 22, 2016
I support fight against corruption but why is he not granted bail?

This is outright wickedness

Buhari cup will soon be full
Re: Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:32am On Jun 22, 2016
lordyugo:

like I said work on ur articulation. Notn worse dan a bigot who cnt express his tots comprehensively.
Like d simplistic childish rant u jus wrote above mixed wit insults to mask ur basic understanding of my previous posts

Most ppl in your position with poor comprehension would have automatically done the right thing; they would simply have asked for an explanation of what they couldn't understand.

Your problem is basically threefold:
First, you lack the necessary mental agility to comprehend quickly.
Secondly, you were too much in a hurry to pass judgement and instead ended up making a fool of yourself.
Lastly, you still lack the humility to accept your mistake and if necessary ask for an explanation.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear by glassjar1: 5:03am On Jun 22, 2016
searchiing4love:

i'm sure you knew your people histories , your tribe does not take a joke .

enjoy your IGBO HATE while it last , you called her BIAFRAN now to please your demonic and moronic o.wambe tribe ,

your tribal moderator will let you use derogatory sentences against BIAFRA ,BUT you stood still here without a ban ,

If I SAY biafra is my HOME long live BIAFRA ,GOD BLESS THE RISING SUN BIAFRA .

CAN you ban me ? reckoning day is coming . cool cool you evil people will go none existence .
Re: Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear by lekan29ice(m): 5:26am On Jun 22, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:

The reason why EFCC is hurting only PDP is because they used the money means to purchase arms to run election. Shikena!
Re: Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear by lordyugo: 6:27am On Jun 22, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

Most ppl in your position with poor comprehension would have automatically done the right thing; they would simply have asked for an explanation of what they couldn't understand.

Your problem is basically threefold:
First, you lack the necessary mental agility to comprehend quickly.
Secondly, you were too much in a hurry to pass judgement and instead ended up making a fool of yourself.
Lastly, you still lack the humility to accept your mistake and if necessary ask for an explanation.

Aboki stop being redundant u cant use d same phrase over nd over;
"Poor comprehension"
"What they couldn't understand"
"Mental agility to comprehend quickly"
"If necessary ask for an explanation" looool
which stil proves my point ,u need to work on ur articulation and also understand d term verbosity.
Kid if I cnt comprehend quickly ,I guess I need to return my call to bar certificate.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:31am On Jun 22, 2016
lordyugo:

Aboki stop being redundant u cant use d same phrase over nd over;
"Poor comprehension"
"What they couldn't understand"
"Mental agility to comprehend quickly"
"If necessary ask for an explanation" looool
which stil proves my point ,u need to work on ur articulation and also understand d term verbosity.
Kid if I cnt comprehend quickly ,I guess I need to return my call to bar certificate.

No doubt stolen but not earned otherwise you wouldn't be repeating the same mistake over and over again.
Re: Precious Chikwendu Storms Out Of Court, Judge Fails To Appear by lordyugo: 7:09am On Jun 22, 2016
ItsMeAboki:

No doubt stolen but not earned otherwise you wouldn't be repeating the same mistake over and over again.

ds kid hw cn u use "stolen" and still use "but not earned" in d same sentence. I understand dt u really want to prove u r nt dumb bt u kp stacking d odds against u,lool.
I c u as a comic relief

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kwankwaso And Governor Ganduje's Supporters Clash In Kano, Many Wounded (Photos) / South East Governors Meet In Governor's House Enugu (pictures) / Biobarakuma Degi-Eremienyo Wants To Commit Suicide – Timipre Sylva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.