Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Vida Divina - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Vida Divina (6019 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vida Divina by ibiboss: 1:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
VIDA DIVINA ADVANTAGES!

#1 ADVANTAGE!

The Compensation Plan was created by the person that created the #1 Compensation Plan in the Industry of Network Marketing! That compensation plan created MILLIONAIRES and this one is even BETTER!

#2 ADVANTAGE!

Distributors are paid 50% of the DOLLAR AMOUNT invested and not the VOLUME associated with the PACK selected or the product! (Example: Product retails from your website at $50. You make $25 retail sales commission and 50 POINTS into the Binary!) Fast Start Bonus is 50%! Check Match is 50%! Retail Product earning is 50%!

#3 ADVANTAGE!

All products are $40! This means you can load up on products for a set price and the suggested retail price is a 50% Markup! (Sell for $60 hand to hand!) We have 100 products to choose from spanning several industries! (Health and Wellness Supplements, Weight Loss, Skin Care, Energy, Hot Beverages, and more!)

#4 ADVANTAGE!

No AUTOSHIP!! Your “Monthly Obligation” is to motivate you to sell products! So, when you have three customers purchase (1) product each then your “Monthly Obligation” disappears! OR if you make a purchase of 3 products from yourself monthly, then you are ACTIVE!! 120 Points monthly keeps you Active.

#5 ADVANTAGE!

Your personal orders receive 100 % of the VOLUME POINTS into the PAY LEG of your Binary!

#6 ADVANTAGE!

The Progressive Binary Plan pays out at a base of 5% and you have an opportunity to increase it by activity! If you have customers that place their orders on your site in the first week of the month, you earn an additional 5% payout in the binary! The second week earns and additional 3%, third week, and additional 1% and the final week, you receive your base of 5%!

#7 ADVANTAGE!

4 LEVELS OF ENTRY! Each pack is CUSTOMIZED by YOUR product selection and Merchandise can be included!
$1200 = 40 Products
$600 = 19 Products
$300 = 9 Products
$150 =4 Products

#8 ADVANTAGE!

STAR COINS! Star Coins are “coins” you can earn and accumulate that can be redeemed for products, event tickets, trips and more!

#9 ADVANTAGE!

LIFESTYLE AND MORTGAGE BONUSES!
Lifestyle Bonus can be used for two trips per year! These trips can be you and family, or even you and a prospect!
MORTGAGE BONUS! When you reach a certain level you are rewarded with a monthly MORTGAGE PAGE of $1000-$4000 depending on your rank!!

#10 ADVANTAGE!

CHECK MATCH ON 7 LEVELS!
We receive CHECK MATCH of 50% on 7 Levels of our organization!

call/watsapp 08093576915

Re: Vida Divina by ibiboss: 1:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
Join This Exciting New Company And Become A Vida Divina Representative!
I am extremely excited to be able to introduce to you this incredible new company that is just two weeks from launch. Starting from the ground up with amazing leadership, outstanding healthy lifestyle products and the best compensation plan in the industry!
We are blessed to be under the leadership of Armand Puyolt. He has so much to bring to the table from his lifetime of experience in direct sales and network marketing. Armand has made millions in this industry and has the heart and expertise to create a platform that will help anyone be successful in direct sales and network marketing. He so has the heart thatArmond Puyolt he has invested 33 million into his very own company, Vida Divina!
So, What Is Vida Divina?
Vida Divina is a line of health and nutrition products aimed at helping people truly discovering a healthy lifestyle as well as financial independence. One of our flagship items is an exclusive original Detox Tea! This tea has been a HUGE seller in other markets and now Vida Divina features it exclusively! Another flagship item will be a functional beverage with 33 power packed ingredients for increased energy, better sleep and overall health.
Vida Divina representativeWe are focused on products that people need at pricing that is affordable. None of our products are over $40!!! We have a wide array of awesome products ranging from teas and coffee, skin care, weight loss, products designed for prostate health and cardiac health to sexual enhancement and so much more!
Vida Divina has been beta testing products and the results that I have seen are incredible! I personally have 2olbs to loose and can’t wait to get started using these effective products at a price that won’t break my bank account!
Why Should You Become A Vida Divina Representative?

Health care is a multi billion dollar industry and the popularity of health related products is on the rise every day. Vida Divina is not only a line of amazing health care products but also your opportunity to become a Vida Divina distributor and finally secure your financial independence. By becoming a Vida Divina representative or a Vida Divina distributor you will be able to tap into this huge market very cost effectively. Giving healthy options for your family, friends and customers while at the same time, building lucrative business partnerships.

We have our own manufacturing plant. This means we have the best ingredients and the best price point making more money available in the compensation plan! And the compensation plan is cutting edge! Vida Divina’s compensation plan is going to produce more $5,000 – $10,000/month earners than this industry has ever seen.
Here are some highlights from the compensation plan

50%-70% progressive fast start bonus
7 generation progressive check match
20% presenter bonus
Customer 50% markup bonus
100% points to binary
All products are $40=40 points
Progressive binary 5%-10% to 25%
Progressive home mortgage bonus
Progressive star points
Rank advancement awards
Volume does not reset if you are not binary qualified
And much, much more!….

We have a world class back office coming in the next week or two and we will have training and marketing materials: business cards, blitz cards, flyers and much more. We have company issued PDF’s that will be provided for free use, up and ready to go!
Vida Divina is opening in 9 countries: USA, Mexico, El Salvador, Panama, Ecuador, Peru, Columbia, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico. Launching with 14 products ready out of the gate with 19 other products to follow in the next year.
Join My Team! Don’t let this opportunity for amazing placement pass you by!
Launch is coming in a couple of weeks. Join my team today! I have amazing placement amongst the top tier in this emerging company. Contact me now so that your high tier placement is secured before launch!

Re: Vida Divina by drealnoni(f): 5:22pm On Jul 24, 2016
Send more info to drealnoni@yahoo.com
Re: Vida Divina by ibiboss: 8:59pm On Jul 30, 2016
drealnoni:
Send more info to drealnoni@yahoo.com
please call/watsapp me on 08093576916
Re: Vida Divina by ibiboss: 9:01pm On Jul 30, 2016
Distributors are needed on these products...Interested call/watsapp 08093576916

Re: Vida Divina by ibiboss: 9:03pm On Jul 30, 2016
some of our vida divina products

Re: Vida Divina by ibiboss: 10:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
There's NO Better Time To Start That Weight loss Journey Or To Get Out Of Debt or Improve Your Health Than Right Here & Right Now!! It Starts With one Decision! Procrastination Is The Enemy Of Progress.Decide Today & Dare to Become Who You Have Always Wanted To Be !!! You'll Never Get Ahead If You Don't Get Started. There's Never Been A Better Time To Start Than "TODAY" Inbox me For Details.....

LOOSE WEIGHT! MAKE MONEY! CHECK ONE WEEK PAY FROM VIDA....

Re: Vida Divina by ibiboss: 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2016
DO YOU WISH TO EARN THESE KIND OF MONEY WEEKLY? THEN YOU HAVE TO JOIN US FAST... COME AND SEE WHY SO MANY PEOPLE ARE SAYING YES TO THIS WONDERFUL BUSINESS......
..INTERESTED? INBOX ME, DROP YOUR WATSAPP NUMBER OR WATSAPP +23408093576916

Re: Vida Divina by Nobody: 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2016
After registration what next? Since they are not yet in Nigeria.
Re: Vida Divina by ibiboss: 11:41am On Sep 15, 2016
chat me up on watsapp 08093576916
Freshnex:
After registration what next? Since they are not yet in Nigeria.
Re: Vida Divina by ibiboss: 11:50am On Sep 15, 2016
Become A Vida Divina Representative/Distributor

Join This Exciting New Company And Become A Vida Divina Representative!
I am extremely excited to be able to introduce to you this incredible new company. Starting from the ground up with amazing leadership, outstanding healthy lifestyle products and the best compensation plan in the industry!
We are blessed to be under the leadership of Armand Puyolt. He has so much to bring to the table from his lifetime of experience in direct sales and network marketing. Armand has made millions in this industry and has the heart and expertise to create a platform that will help anyone be successful in direct sales and network marketing. He so has the heart thatArmond Puyolt he has invested 33 million into his very own company, Vida Divina!
So, What Is Vida Divina?
Vida Divina is a line of health and nutrition products aimed at helping people truly discovering a healthy lifestyle as well as financial independence. One of our flagship items is an exclusive original Detox Tea! This tea has been a HUGE seller in other markets and now Vida Divina features it exclusively! Another flagship item will be a functional beverage with 33 power packed ingredients for increased energy, better sleep and overall health.
Vida Divina representative.
We are focused on products that people need at pricing that is affordable. None of our products are over $40!!! We have a wide array of awesome products ranging from teas and coffee, skin care, weight loss, products designed for prostate health and cardiac health to sexual enhancement and so much more!
Vida Divina has been beta testing products and the results that I have seen are incredible! I personally have 2olbs to loose and can’t wait to get started using these effective products at a price that won’t break my bank account! The Goid news is we are FDA approved.

Why Should You Become A Vida Divina Representative?

Health care is a multi billion dollar industry and the popularity of health related products is on the rise every day. Vida Divina is not only a line of amazing health care products but also your opportunity to become a Vida Divina distributor and finally secure your financial independence. By becoming a Vida Divina representative or a Vida Divina distributor you will be able to tap into this huge market very cost effectively. Giving healthy options for your family, friends and customers while at the same time, building lucrative business partnerships.

We have our own manufacturing plant. This means we have the best ingredients and the best price point making more money available in the compensation plan! And the compensation plan is cutting edge! Vida Divina’s compensation plan is going to produce more $5,000 – $10,000/month earners than this industry has ever seen.
Here are some highlights from the compensation plan

50%-70% progressive fast start bonus
7 generation progressive check match
20% presenter bonus
Customer 50% markup bonus
100% points to binary
All products are $40=40 points
Progressive binary 5%-10% to 25%
Progressive home mortgage bonus
Progressive star points
Rank advancement awards
Volume does not reset if you are not binary qualified
And much, much more!….

We have a world class back office and we will have training and marketing materials: business cards, blitz cards, flyers and much more. We have company issued PDF’s that will be provided for free use, up and ready to go!
Vida Divina is opening in 10 countries: USA, Mexico, El Salvador, Panama, Ecuador, Peru, Columbia, Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico and Costa Rica. Launching with 18 products ready out of the gate and regular product releases. 100+ products are scheduled to be released in the next year!!
Join Our Team! Don’t let this opportunity to join and build your team for FREE pass you by!
Launch is here!! Join Vida Divina on our team today! We have amazing placement among the top tier in this emerging company. Join now and begin your legacy! Our team is growing by the day and this is a prime position to be in with this brand new company. I’m looking forward to getting to know you and helping you grow your business as we all secure our health and wealth ..inbox us for more details....Register here. http://ayovida.vidadivina.com. contact me 08093576916

Re: Vida Divina by ibiboss: 10:47am On Sep 27, 2016
WHO WANTS SOME TEA? DISTRIBUTORS NEEDED!

LOOSE WEIGHT OVERNIGHT USING TEDIVINA AND ALSO GET PAID FOR IT..

LOOSE 10lbs in 10days and get paid in 10ways...

INTERESTED? CHAT ME PRIVATELY OR JOIN here.. http://ayovida.vidadivina.com. CALLWATSAPP 08093576916

Re: Vida Divina by ibiboss: 10:49am On Sep 27, 2016
AMAZING TESTIMONIES ON D SLIM TEA

(1) (Reply)

Sample Of Job Application Letter / Here Is Why New Applicants Don't Get NGO Jobs Often / Nigerian Airforce Secondary School Out,get Forms Now At:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.