Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,401 members, 7,830,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG (44070 Views)

Ibrahim Kpotun Idris: Presidency Releases Official Statement On His Appointment / Ibrahim Kpotun Idris Meets Buhari (Photos) / New Photo Of Ibrahim Babangida As He Returns From Germany (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by Sphinx02(m): 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
If u want appointments..go to Uganda.
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by staymore: 5:16pm On Jun 21, 2016
Joseph Mbu merit that appointment than any of them.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by Davidamilare: 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2016
Southern Nigeria has enter one chance with buhari : Dss-north, Army-north, Police-north, prison service -north, immigration controller -north, civil defence-north, custom-north are they only competent in there respective organisation

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by shine96: 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2016
donigspain:
[size=18pt]Ibrahim Kpotun Idris[/size] grin grin

Another one!
Another Northerner!!!!
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by Kestolovee95(f): 5:31pm On Jun 21, 2016
yoruba muslims be like...he is from the north, only muslim northerners are competent to rule nigeria. Buhari is right, buhari can never be wrong! grin

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by Eluwilussit(m): 5:37pm On Jun 21, 2016
IYANGBALI:
we are fasting

Iyaaa! You are too much. Me I must break fast. grin grin grin
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by ngmgeek(m): 5:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
North

Norther

Northest

Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by IYANGBALI: 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2016
Eluwilussit:

Iyaaa! You are too much. Me I must break fast. grin grin grin
see your mouth. You dey fast before. You wey just finish giving your neighbour's daughter head
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by philips70(m): 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
Built2last:
I pity Southern Nigeria.

DSS -North
Army-North
Police-North

when you have problem with the north, who do you run to?

and when will Benue, Kogi, Kwara, Abuja and others be real north.

Is it only when election is approaching?

Do you know where he's from?
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by illyg: 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2016
Good one! i wish him well. but i would have prefer someone from South East. Just to proof to them that they are not neglected.
Someone from North again? It does not give some region sense of belonging.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by onyeomaonyeoma(m): 5:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
E don dey clear for pipu eyes ooo say dis govt no send south at alll......

if una like make una cry from nw till thy kingdom come..

sai bubu kontinue....
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by Alaanyihaji(m): 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
One had thought that in a clime of fair play, this will be an opportunity to give the south east a sense of belonging by appointing one from that zone to the club of service chiefs. But no, we must have one Nigeria! Shame on hide and seekers.
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by bakila: 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2016
Built2last:
I pity Southern Nigeria.

DSS -North
Army-North
Police-North

You forgot the Niger link to Abuja and Kwara
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by bigass123(m): 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2016
All of you shouting North and complaining about geographical background of the new IGP.. Each and every one of you are part of the problems Nigerian has. When shall we be free from this bigotry and tribalistic mentality? Ability to perform and state of origin which should come first...One of the ex IGP Tafa Balogun was a Yoruba.. How did his tenure better the life of the average Yoruba man undecided The actions and inaction of Tafa are written down in history for generations to come to learn. Solomon Arase did his best and took a bow. The concern of any sound reasoning Nigerian is what the new man has to offer to improve policing in this country.
One of the main causes of the problems we have as a nation today is this tribalistic behavior in electing /appointing a public office holder.
May God help this country.. Just so you know I'm Yoruba and I don't care where the next president /Senate president comes from as long as they improve Nigeria and leave the office better than they met it.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by OlujobaSamuel: 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2016
whats my business with resume? every of our leaders have sweet resume, yet nation no grow, from havard to UI, from MIT to kadpoly, na oshi we still get. oga roll sleeves and get to work, God help you, but help yourself. may you die on that sit if you try to shortchange the nation in any of your dealings.
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by biafranrealson: 6:03pm On Jun 21, 2016
in the midst of agitation and avengers, Buhari should have at least appoint a qualified officer who will speak their language to calm them but still to continue his hatred and islamisation he chose a northerner. continue. i blamed the idiot from the south that are in APC
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by AlPeter: 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2016
donigspain:
[size=18pt]Ibrahim Kpotun Idris[/size] grin grin

Another one!
he is Nupe from Niger state
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by Yahami(m): 6:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
Built2last:
I pity Southern Nigeria.

DSS -North
Army-North
Police-North

Bro. I sighted you, is correct questions you ask. When especially kogite are we now part of 5% or what? Benue and kwara is still better, but kogite were have we gone wrong?
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by rosy1992(f): 6:21pm On Jun 21, 2016
Hmmmn
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by ochiq(m): 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
I said it....another northern appointment justifying 95% argument!!! This mumu dulard should be told this Nigeria and not Northeria oooooooooooooo
Realdeals:

http://www.newsheadlines.com.ng/latest-nigerian-news/2016/06/21/new-igp-ibrahim-kpotun-idris-profile/

Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by seangy4konji: 6:30pm On Jun 21, 2016
Lol
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by Podinwa: 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
How many cases did he solve as a police officer in his career so far.
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by Dmes(m): 6:33pm On Jun 21, 2016
New IGP is from Niger State.
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by Nobody: 6:38pm On Jun 21, 2016
hedonistic:
Which state is he from? Isn't that supposed to be part of his "profile"?

Niger state aboki
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by Quinn17(m): 7:13pm On Jun 21, 2016
Pls, his state of origin? Is he the best, most senior among his ranking? Bubu pls balance up the Arm forces and police, para-military. When i check the current margin the northern region is having 70% above the southern region. Favoritism in promotion and posting. Remember the oath of you swore to abide to.
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by Eluwilussit(m): 7:22pm On Jun 21, 2016
IYANGBALI:
see your mouth. You dey fast before. You wey just finish giving your neighbour's daughter head

I am happily married to a wonderful woman. An angel. Too refined for such. I am a contented old boy. grin grin grin
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by IYANGBALI: 7:24pm On Jun 21, 2016
Eluwilussit:

I am happily married to a wonderful woman. An angel. Too refined for such. I am a contented old boy. grin grin grin
I hear you

Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by Eluwilussit(m): 7:32pm On Jun 21, 2016
IYANGBALI:
I hear you

Iyaaa, you are too funny. I feel you though. Hung my boots 8 yrs ago. I be referee now. grin
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by quickberry(m): 8:15pm On Jun 21, 2016
IYANGBALI:
it's not sweet
it is ma
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by donigspain(m): 8:35pm On Jun 21, 2016
AlPeter:
he is Nupe from Niger state
Why you dey explain? You be Lai abi Adesina? Abi you see kwesun mark for my earlier post ni? cheesy
Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by oshoke4real: 8:49pm On Jun 21, 2016
So he skipped AIG......
Where is my intelligent Joseph Mbu

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, Police IG by Horus(m): 8:59pm On Jun 21, 2016

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-13ZPFiUcsA

[size=14pt]Abuja Villa new IGP[/size]

President Muhammadu Buhari has approved the appointment of Assistant Inspector-General of Police, Ibrahim Kpotun Idris, as the Acting Inspector-General of Police.

Statehouse correspondent Ikharo Attah who was at the presidential villa Tuesday when former inspector-General of police, Mr Solomon Arase brought his successor to President Muhammadu Buhari reports that Mr. Idris promised to ensure accountability and professionalism in the force.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Attack Protesting Shiite Members In Abuja Today (Graphic Photos) / Public Finance Bill: 10 Things You Should Know About It / IG of Police Sacks Abba Kyari As IRT Boss, Replaced With Tunji Disu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.