Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,708 members, 7,844,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Finding An Internet Service That Really Keeps You Happy. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Finding An Internet Service That Really Keeps You Happy. (408 Views)

4 Reasons The Rich Keeps Getting Richer - How You Can Join Them / Professional Suggestions For Facebook Marketing That Really Works Amazely / Professional Suggestions For Facebook Marketing That Really Works Amazely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Finding An Internet Service That Really Keeps You Happy. by Chekito(f): 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2016
Today, internet service has become the most basic necessities for all businesses, small to conglomerates. Perfection has continued to rise in the industry with growing infrastructure base, newer technologies and growing bandwidth capacity in Nigeria and Africa. Yet, many companies are yet to start experiencing any improvement in their communication service, let me ask, do you still think it’s the fault of the provider your service is as poor as it gets? Perhaps, but I think the bulk it stops at your desk, ask yourself, was there a proper assessment of your actual internet, voice and video communication needs before you chose a solution? Was your choice solely based on functional efficiency, budget or actually both? You know what I think? If you having issues with your connectivity, I think you talked much about good QoS but looked only at the budget.

Not to worry, it's not late to fix whatever issues there may be, I know just how that works, it's my case to solve if only you could give me a call now: 09098808616 or mail me at chinonso.ojijieme@syscomptech.ng

Once you are satisfied I'd be asking you to answer that question again for me, so what should you consider most when choosing your connectivity solution? #DeliveringHappiness is my job!

(1) (Reply)

Video On Entreprenuership Quotes From Muhammad Ali / More Discounts, More Value For Your Money On Our Training,recruitment From SDIL / You Can't Use This App If You're Over 21

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.