Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,221 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Varsities:my Opinion About The Screening Of Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Varsities:my Opinion About The Screening Of Students (363 Views)

Cohabiting: The Silent Killer Of Students In Tertiary Institutions / Lecturer Slaps UNILORIN S.U President For Mediating On Behalf Of Students / Proliferation Of First Class Degrees In Private Varsities The PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Varsities:my Opinion About The Screening Of Students by Richardonald(m): 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2016
I didn't support the using of grade because there is fraud in ssce examination, i know of my friends then that upgrade their ssce result.. we should look into this, well if using of ssce grade for screening of students then their will be high fraud rate, because no student will be fighting to score credit they will all be aiming distinction{A1,B2}, then that's were malpractices start, and what will be for the students who has 7 to 8 credits which all are Cs. that means he or she will rewrite the exam again because, there will be no option.. and it may affect our eduction sector. and also their some students who they wrote the exam for. The best options here are first candidates must meet Jamb cut off marks then conducting essay, interviewing students to know their capabilities, because their are many graduates who don't know how to address themselves, didn't know anything about the course they study, but only to be claiming graduate. such person is unemployable, I think they should think about this. MY opinion thou.

(1) (Reply)

Oracle Oaf Online Training In Japan / Someone Needs Ur Help Here / International University Applicants Please Come In Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.